List of TTC Charts Ladies

temp went even higher today! I'm a little sad though as I won't be able to temp, test or even have internet access over the long weekend :( We are going camping, the real kind (in a tent and all) so temps would not work and obviously can't test while peeing behind a bush! Just hoping the :witch: doesn't come Sunday when she is due.

My temp is rising wondering when ill be Oing what you think ladies?

It almost looks like you did on CD8? I know that kinda soon, but not unheard of. You had a big dip at around that time last cycle too. And your temps went up and are really even now, which can happen after Oing.

If you haven't O'd yet, I think you will be any day now:thumbup:
Well I sure didn't O on cd8 but I check my cp 3 times a day this monring it was msm now by nonn here its hsm so I'm getting ready to O cd14 or cd15 and I started having Oing pains 3 days ago but I'm hoping to O cd14/15 :dust: to me and all of you too..

Hi Littlebird

still no :bfp:!?!? Glad to see your temp went back up!

No, no BFP yet... I'm pretty sure I'm out, but I'll probably continue the Progesterone until I get the blood test done, just in case. DH had a dream I wasn't pregnant, so maybe I should just accept it.

How are you doing, Tallmom2b?

No, no BFP yet... I'm pretty sure I'm out, but I'll probably continue the Progesterone until I get the blood test done, just in case. DH had a dream I wasn't pregnant, so maybe I should just accept it.

Hey, you're not out until AF shows up! :) :hugs:

I'm in serious TTC limbo right now. No signs of AF or O. :shrug:
I'm getting nervous that fertilaid might be doing more harm than good for me. This is now officially the longest cycle I've had in a while. Sucks. :nope:

I'm getting nervous that fertilaid might be doing more harm than good for me. This is now officially the longest cycle I've had in a while. Sucks. :nope:

Aw, I'm sorry about that. I wish you knew where you were in your cycle. :hugs:

Was this your first cycle on Fertilaid? I have never used it, personally.

Would you mind putting mine?

I think this is the code you need...
My Ovulation Chart

If you'd put it in blue, that would be great, please and thank you.

Also, where does everyone find these cool tickers?

Aw, I'm sorry about that. I wish you knew where you were in your cycle. :hugs:

Was this your first cycle on Fertilaid? I have never used it, personally.

Thanks, ya it's my first cycle on it. My temps have been really level past few days so maybe something is about to happen:shrug:

How are you today? :)

Mammag, your chart is still looking really good!!
I'm going camping this weekend too:)
Watch, that's probably when I'll O :haha: but I'll still be fine with that!
:flower:

My Ovulation Chart

Your added hun

And the tickers all you have to do is click on the one you like and it will take you to the web page..

Thanks, ya it's my first cycle on it. My temps have been really level past few days so maybe something is about to happen:shrug:

How are you today? :)

I hope something happens for you! I'm just hanging out waiting for AF. Not sure how long it will take after stopping Progesterone. My temps have leveled off the past few days, and I was thinking they'd drop when AF was getting close.

Mammag, your being so good! I would be POAS like everyday! Hope the :witch: stays away! I think she will;)

Littlebird your temps still look good. You might not be as many DPO as FF is saying. I AF doesnt show up by Monday and you are still getting :bfn: then is go to docs and get a blood test:thumbup:

:dust:

My Ovulation Chart

Your added hun

And the tickers all you have to do is click on the one you like and it will take you to the web page..

Thank you :D

Someone please help. Can someone look at my chart? I believe I O'ed yesterday (+ opk, 2 peaks on monitor and bbt rise today). Anyhow, does it look like I covered my bases in the bd department or should we dtd AGAIN tonight? My dh is working out of town and has to drive 4 hours a day to and from just to dtd. He is willing but not wanting to make the drive again. Do you think we dtd enough or should we do it again for safe measure??????

Someone please help. Can someone look at my chart? I believe I O'ed yesterday (+ opk, 2 peaks on monitor and bbt rise today). Anyhow, does it look like I covered my bases in the bd department or should we dtd AGAIN tonight? My dh is working out of town and has to drive 4 hours a day to and from just to dtd. He is willing but not wanting to make the drive again. Do you think we dtd enough or should we do it again for safe measure??????

Hi Grumblebea, :flower:

It looks like you may have O'd on CD14? But i'd BD tonight and tomorrow jic!
:winkwink:
GL, Fx :dust: :dust:

I think you did enough, but you might not want to take my advice, since I'm here waiting for AF... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->