List of TTC Charts Ladies

He's not coming home tonight so I hope we did enough.

No worries, :sperm: can live in there for a few days:thumbup:
If he comes home tomorrow :sex: jic:)

:dust:

I'm so cramping really bad wth

Hope everything is okay, maybe it's O pains? Do you think it could be more cysts?
I hope not those cyst last cycle made my chart look crazy. And my chart now look pretty good but didn't I wasn't feeling good so didn't :sex: either though :( but I guess next month we'll try again..

Mammag, your being so good! I would be POAS like everyday! Hope the :witch: stays away! I think she will;)

Littlebird your temps still look good. You might not be as many DPO as FF is saying. I AF doesnt show up by Monday and you are still getting :bfn: then is go to docs and get a blood test:thumbup:

Oh, I'm totally not being good, lol, tested at 9 dpo and today, both :bfn: chart looks really good, but not holding out much hope, not really feeling it you know? I hope I get to see my :bfp: in the morning though!

Okay ladies please take a look at my chart.. If we :sex: today do you think we have a chance of pregnancy if we do :sex: this late ?

Oh, I'm totally not being good, lol, tested at 9 dpo and today, both :bfn: chart looks really good, but not holding out much hope, not really feeling it you know? I hope I get to see my :bfp: in the morning though!

I know it's hard to guess, cuz our minds go crazy during the 2ww!:wacko:
But your chart looks good and I'd say it's a def. Possibility!:thumbup:
Fx for you!

Okay ladies please take a look at my chart.. If we :sex: today do you think we have a chance of pregnancy if we do :sex: this late ?

It looks like you O'd already, but it wouldn't hurt to :sex: jic:)

Hotpink, I agree with Tallmom2b. You'll have plenty of time to rest once FF gives you your crosshairs! :haha:

Hi Ladies:flower:

Littlebird, sorry :witch: got you:(. Fx for this cycle

Mammag, your chart still looks good!

Pink, your temps are rising!! Maybe you bd enough?

update on me:
i was sick and feverish this cycle... so my chart was all over the place. not really caring what it says lol.

buuuttt i got a +OPK early on CD 13....yesterday. i caught it at its peak i guess... we BD the day b4 that, then that night and then this morning. and will tomorrow and the next cpl days to be safe. but i had a negative OPK this morning. so thinking ive Od today. and 1 DPO tomorrow=)

thank you littlebird! how are you doing? where are you at in your cycle?

thank you littlebird! how are you doing? where are you at in your cycle?

I'm doing fine. AF got me yesterday so I'm back at the beginning. I hope I am lucky enough to catch the egg this cycle!

awww im sry the :witch: got you! FX for you for this cycle!

update on me:
i was sick and feverish this cycle... so my chart was all over the place. not really caring what it says lol.

buuuttt i got a +OPK early on CD 13....yesterday. i caught it at its peak i guess... we BD the day b4 that, then that night and then this morning. and will tomorrow and the next cpl days to be safe. but i had a negative OPK this morning. so thinking ive Od today. and 1 DPO tomorrow=)

Nice! Sounds promising!! Fx for you Kimbre! :dust:

Hi littlebird!! :flower:

Hi pink:flower: hope you are well:)

Kimbre, your chart looks good so far! I think you def. Od:thumbup:

Mammag, I hope you had a good weekend! I'm dying to know, I hope :witch: stayed away!!!

Well ladies, my temp dipped today, had eggwhite cm yesterday and we bd so I hope I actually do O this time! Fx!

I'm back, and she didn't, my always perfectly punctual favorite aunt showed up right on time :( I'm going to start Soy tomorrow though and we'll see how that works out, I haven't been able to temp yet, but I'm sure 2 days aren't that big of a deal at the beginning of my cycle. Hopefully the soy will make me ovulate a little earlier and I won't have to wait so darn long to start my 2ww!

I'm back, and she didn't, my always perfectly punctual favorite aunt showed up right on time :( I'm going to start Soy tomorrow though and we'll see how that works out, I haven't been able to temp yet, but I'm sure 2 days aren't that big of a deal at the beginning of my cycle. Hopefully the soy will make me ovulate a little earlier and I won't have to wait so darn long to start my 2ww!

Ah bummer! Iv heard good things about the soy, fx that will help for you!!
Ya I dont think missing a couple temps will matter.

Sorry she didn't get lost along the way! I hope this cycle turns out better! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->