List of TTC Charts Ladies

Well ladies, my temp dipped today, had eggwhite cm yesterday and we bd so I hope I actually do O this time! Fx!

Uh oh! Take advantage of that EWCM! I hope you do ovulate and catch it.

Hi pink:flower: hope you are well:)

Kimbre, your chart looks good so far! I think you def. Od:thumbup:

Mammag, I hope you had a good weekend! I'm dying to know, I hope :witch: stayed away!!!

Well ladies, my temp dipped today, had eggwhite cm yesterday and we bd so I hope I actually do O this time! Fx!
Hey you , I'm doing good so far my chart looking so good but no :sex: this cycle but once I think DH was ntnp this cycle to lol I think it was somewhat funny but last cycle was pretty crazy I got my crosshairs and they look so beautible too maybe if we ntnp for a few cycles and just :sex: weekly or something I don't know though.. DH has told me this cycle because he wants a christmas baby and our son will be 3 by the time we try again so I'm starting to go with the flow like if it happens it happens right...

Your crazy chart lol...and I'm thinking your about to OOOOO oh I'm lending you my BABY :dust: to you...get that eggy get that eggy woooo woooo start :sex:ing hun

Hi pink!! I think NTNP might ease any tention. I stopped temping for 3 days and now my body is giving O another shot:thumbup:

If you're still temping you'll still have a good idea of when to get your :sex: on :winkwink:
Thanks for the all the baby dust :)

Mammag, I hope you had a good weekend! I'm dying to know, I hope :witch: stayed away!!!

my temps have been crazy this cycle so its been heard to notice if i Od or not. hoping i did=/

Hi pink!! I think NTNP might ease any tention. I stopped temping for 3 days and now my body is giving O another shot:thumbup:

If you're still temping you'll still have a good idea of when to get your :sex: on :winkwink:

Yeah I think it would to
I sure hope you start Oing soon hun I got a amazing reading for a July coniece or July :test: :bfp: boy

my temps have been crazy this cycle so its been heard to notice if i Od or not. hoping i did=/

There has been a change in temp, just not sure of the actual ovulation day. I think you're in good shape!

Yeah I think it would to
I sure hope you start Oing soon hun I got a amazing reading for a July coniece or July :test: :bfp: boy

Oh I hope we both get our bfp in July!!! Or sooner :winkwink:

My temp went up a bit this morn. I hope it ks going up!! I'm REALLY hoping that my body is able to O this time. Sorry for TMI but I had a ton of watery cm this morn. So hoping I can get my DP to :sex: tonight, fx!

My temp went up a bit this morn. I hope it ks going up!! I'm REALLY hoping that my body is able to O this time. Sorry for TMI but I had a ton of watery cm this morn. So hoping I can get my DP to :sex: tonight, fx!

I hope you do ovulate this time. That would be awesome! Good luck catching that egg!

Here's mine :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3371ba

colors: Pink, green, or purple :)

xx

Wow, taylorxx, looking good! I see what might be IB and ID! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Wow, taylorxx, looking good! I see what might be IB and ID! I hope you get your BFP soon!

Thank you, I hope it's IB & an ID! I think I'm seeing faint lines on IC, two I can for sure but I can't tell if they are evaps or not :shrug:. I'm barely cramping which is a good sign consider I start cramping 7dpo until AF. Good luck to you too hun!! Sending lots of baby dust your way xx

:dust:

I'd like to be added! I'm not sure how to add the url tho your talking about.

:happydance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::happydance:

I got my very FIRST positive clear blue digital OPK today!!! I have had wonderful CM all day today:blush: I'm so relieved that my body seems to be doing better!
I ran outside where my DP was with test in hand waving it saying, "I GOT A SMILEY FACE!"
He was like, "huh?" :haha:

So my night is going to go something like this: :sex:

[-o< I think fertilaid has finally kicked in :thumbup:

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 5

I got my very FIRST positive clear blue digital OPK today!!! I have had wonderful CM all day today:blush: I'm so relieved that my body seems to be doing better!
I ran outside where my DP was with test in hand waving it saying, "I GOT A SMILEY FACE!"

YAY happy BDing

OMG, that is AWESOME! You've been hanging out in this cycle for awhile with no O -- I'm glad it is happening for you now! Here, eggy, eggy, eggy! :dust:

Oh Tallmom love the pic I can't believe my eyes when I saw your post hun... now you get to :sex:ing NOW..Lol.. woopwoop woohoo Yaya get that eggy :spermy: go go go get that eggy :dust: :dust: oh yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->