List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thanks ladies:) I'll be happy to see my crosshairs:thumbup:

Pink, if I didn't know better I'd say your chart is looking really good! Maybe your man has super :spermy: !

:dust: to you all

Pink, if I didn't know better I'd say your chart is looking really good! Maybe your man has super :spermy: !

Lol .. Tallmom thanks it might not be the cycle for me as I know/feel the :witch: on her way that bleedy B*tch! but I got to say it my chart does really look good I think June or July will be it for me... Now how about one more reading hun...??? Please..........But ill be :sex:ing a lot I guess since my last two readings I got done it really gave me hope/faith but I think DH is still going to NTNP but not for long lol...

Lol .. Tallmom thanks it might not be the cycle for me as I know/feel the :witch: on her way that bleedy B*tch! but I got to say it my chart does really look good I think June or July will be it for me... Now how about one more reading hun...??? Please..........But ill be :sex:ing a lot I guess since my last two readings I got done it really gave me hope/faith but I think DH is still going to NTNP but not for long lol...

Sure I'll do another for you:) I'll try tonight.
I've got my fx for you next cycle:thumbup:

Sure I'll do another for you:) I'll try tonight.
I've got my fx for you next cycle:thumbup:
Woohoo I'm sending you a pm now with my question......

It's looking like my body failed to O, again :cry:
I've had the same temp 3 days in a row:shrug:
I'm bumming :(

Got my 005.jpg today, well I had a faint + yesterday on IC. I still can't believe it. I just turned 39 this week and was beginning to think I was just way too old! Lots and Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you lovely ladies!

Got my View attachment 215707 today, well I had a faint + yesterday on IC. I still can't believe it. I just turned 39 this week and was beginning to think I was just way too old! Lots and Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you lovely ladies!

Congratulations!! :hugs: i wish you a h&h pregnancy! :dust:

You had low temps after O, which makes me feal better;)

Got my View attachment 215707 today, well I had a faint + yesterday on IC. I still can't believe it. I just turned 39 this week and was beginning to think I was just way too old! Lots and Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to you lovely ladies!

Wow, congratulations! What a wonderful birthday present! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 mos. ahead of you! :happydance:

It's looking like my body failed to O, again :cry:
I've had the same temp 3 days in a row:shrug:
I'm bumming :(

Oh I sure hope your temp rise baby :dust:
Plus I've read that Oing temp can take up to 2/3 day before it rises again I think its called Ovulation shift but I'm not to sure

WOW congrats Grumble H&H 9 months!

Okay Ladies,
I need your professional chart stalking abilities!
Did I O?
My temps have gotten really level/regular after my positive OPK.
Also I have a sore, achey spot/pain on he right side of my uterus/ovaries?
Temps are slowly rising? No other symptoms to speak of :shrug:

Okay Ladies,
Did I O?

I think you did. I Hope they keep moving up for you, keeping everything crossed for u.
Take a peek at my chart, my o temps have been so different this month,much stronger shifts, I think it's the acupuncture. I can't believe the difference!:hugs:
Xx

Okay Ladies,
Did I O?

Oh, I can't say for sure from your temps, but I really hope you ovulated! Good luck!

Okay Ladies,
Did I O?

I think you did. I Hope they keep moving up for you, keeping everything crossed for u.
Take a peek at my chart, my o temps have been so different this month,much stronger shifts, I think it's the acupuncture. I can't believe the difference!:hugs:
Xx

WOW! your chart is looking awesome so far! your right, it is different than the last cycles. I'll be chart stalking you:haha: Fx for you too! :hugs:
:dust:

I hope AF comes for me soon at least:wacko:

Now i'm afraid it might be an ectopic pregnancy!! I just looked up the symptoms. The pain is like they described. But i'm not vomiting or nauseous.
Stupid internet is making me a hypercondriac.
I'm going to make an appointment, i'm worried. Ugh!

Now i'm afraid it might be an ectopic pregnancy!! I just looked up the symptoms. The pain is like they described. But i'm not vomiting or nauseous.
Stupid internet is making me a hypercondriac.
I'm going to make an appointment, i'm worried. Ugh!

i've had a ruptured ectopic before at 8 1/2 weeks, have you had a :bfp: yet? xxxxxx

ladies please look at my chart, did i O? i'm sure i did, my temps are really different this month, i'm not sure if its because i got really drunk the other night, or the acupuncture?
what do you think?

xxxxxx

Unfortunately my BFP has turned into an :angel: I got my BFP last Friday, went in for my 1st HCG levels on Tuesday which was 14 (very low), repeated on Thursday which was 5 and then Friday AF got me. I'm sad but have to try and keep my head up and try again. Congrats on all the BFP and GL to all the rest.

grumb... omg im so sorry !!! wow.. see how something so post can turn into something so neg... im really sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->