List of TTC Charts Ladies

Unfortunately my BFP has turned into an :angel: I got my BFP last Friday, went in for my 1st HCG levels on Tuesday which was 14 (very low), repeated on Thursday which was 5 and then Friday AF got me. I'm sad but have to try and keep my head up and try again. Congrats on all the BFP and GL to all the rest.

So sorry grumblebea! :hugs: I hope you're doing okay

ladies please look at my chart, did i O? i'm sure i did, my temps are really different this month, i'm not sure if its because i got really drunk the other night, or the acupuncture?
what do you think?

xxxxxx

I think you definitely did O. But when is the trickier question. It looks like you May have on cd12 or 13 but it also looks like your body could have tried those days and failed and then tried again cd 15 or 16.
I'm going to guess 15 or 16 because of the OPKs and monitor results.

Hope I didn't confuse you more :blush:

Fx for you :dust:

Unfortunately my BFP has turned into an :angel: I got my BFP last Friday, went in for my 1st HCG levels on Tuesday which was 14 (very low), repeated on Thursday which was 5 and then Friday AF got me. I'm sad but have to try and keep my head up and try again. Congrats on all the BFP and GL to all the rest.

Grumblebea -- I'm so sorry to hear this! :hugs:

We're thinking about you and hoping that you are healing from this experience!

ladies please look at my chart, did i O? i'm sure i did, my temps are really different this month, i'm not sure if its because i got really drunk the other night, or the acupuncture?
what do you think?

xxxxxx

I am not sure what night you drank, but I have noticed that the nights I go to bed really late and/or have something to drink it really does throw my temps off. I usually try discarding those temps to see if FF draws the crosshairs differenty. I would probably guess ovulation on CD15.

what do you think?

xxxxxx

I am not sure what night you drank, but I have noticed that the nights I go to bed really late and/or have something to drink it really does throw my temps off. I usually try discarding those temps to see if FF draws the crosshairs differenty. I would probably guess ovulation on CD15.

But, the other thing is that your CM hasn't dried up. In that case, I would probably keep DTD just in case ovulation hasn't happened yet.

what do you think?

xxxxxx

i was drinking day 13 the day before it shot up xxx

what do you think?

xxxxxx

Did you see what FF did if you checked the box to discard the temp? For me, drinking alone doesn't necessarily cause the temp to spike unless I had quite a bit to drink and/or stayed up super late. Are you still able to BD just in case you are coming up on ovulation?

what do you think?

xxxxxx

Did you see what FF did if you checked the box to discard the temp? For me, drinking alone doesn't necessarily cause the temp to spike unless I had quite a bit to drink and/or stayed up super late. Are you still able to BD just in case you are coming up on ovulation?

yea i disregarded it and altered the settings to see if anything changed, nothing. i drank quite a bit :blush: very unusual for me, i don't usually drink, but i have had acupuncture this month, i think thats why my temps are so strange and different to my normal pattern xxx
yeah, still gonna bd some more, still getting ewcm (may be the grapefruit juice), don't wanna miss an opportunity tho :winkwink:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

i've put it onto opk/monitor watch for now,which says i O'd on cd15, maybe in a few more days with more information on it i can put i back to advanced. i'm not worried which day it happened on, as long as it happened lol xxxx

thanks for your helpies xxx

i've put it onto opk/monitor watch for now,which says i O'd on cd15, maybe in a few more days with more information on it i can put i back to advanced. i'm not worried which day it happened on, as long as it happened lol xxxx

thanks for your helpies xxx

I think your right to discard that high temp. I bet your temps will go up a bit more.
I stayed up late last night and had a few drinks :blush: and my temp was higher this morn. too. Im betting it will go back down tomorrow. It makes my chart look good :haha:
I'll discard it tomorrow if my temp goes back down.
I think I Od because of how steady my temps are. My progesterone must be low causing the low temps. :shrug: so i switched chart to OPK too.

This is mine so far.... hope this works :/
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35aed1

Could I have Red :p

Hello... this is my first Cycle of Temping :)....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3596da thats my chart, if it doesnt work its in my Signature.

can i have Purple (Its my fav colour) Thank-you and congrats to those who got BFP x

Hi, Maidenet and Babee_Bugs!

Welcome, and good luck temping!

here is mine for this cycle af is due tomorrow.. sorry if it looks bad.. but got a question why is my temp rising i thought it would go down the day before af arrived who knows.. anyways...i hardly temped this cycle.. but take a look if you like its in my sign

here is mine for this cycle af is due tomorrow.. sorry if it looks bad.. but got a question why is my temp rising i thought it would go down the day before af arrived who knows.. anyways...i hardly temped this cycle.. but take a look if you like its in my sign

Hi Alicia, :flower: it's definitely a good thing AF hasn't gotten you yet!
Also good your temp is still up. Fx :dust:

so is it suppose to drop day before af comes.. af is due tomorrow but my temp is still rising??

so is it suppose to drop day before af comes.. af is due tomorrow but my temp is still rising??

I think it depends on the person, but ya I think that is really common for temp to drop below cover line when AF comes. It might not drop until tomorrow, or maybe not until after AF is gone. OR maybe your pregnant and it will keep going up! :thumbup:

i hope its a bfp comming we will see though... maybe af will come tomorrow... having some tiny cramping but not much....

thanks so much.. really means a lot.. pretty sure af is comming though idk we will see tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->