List of TTC Charts Ladies

Alicia, I agree with everything Tallmom2b is saying. That's the thing about charts, they usually make more sense after the fact. :)

I hope that you'll be getting your BFP and temps will stay high!

AFM: I got today's temp and it is back down at my coverline. :(

I had IUI on Thursday, hCG trigger on Wednesday so I know I ovulated. I had to override ovulation day on FF because it can't anticipate ovulation when you trigger. I'm feeling kinda negative about this cycle though, because my temps are not supposed to drop like this at 3DPIUI -- it's definitely too early for an implantation dip... I started taking my Progesterone last night so hopefully temps will go back up and stay there!

well i guess i will know tomorrow if af is gonna show... doing a little dance and hoping she doesnt show

FX for you alicia my temp drops the morning of my AF.

i've put it onto opk/monitor watch for now,which says i O'd on cd15, maybe in a few more days with more information on it i can put i back to advanced. i'm not worried which day it happened on, as long as it happened lol xxxx

thanks for your helpies xxx

I think your right to discard that high temp. I bet your temps will go up a bit more.
I stayed up late last night and had a few drinks :blush: and my temp was higher this morn. too. Im betting it will go back down tomorrow. It makes my chart look good :haha:
I'll discard it tomorrow if my temp goes back down.
I think I Od because of how steady my temps are. My progesterone must be low causing the low temps. :shrug: so i switched chart to OPK too.

your still looking good hun!
i put my settings back on advanced today and it gave me my crosshairs, i put the disregarded temp back in too.
i was wondering if i popped to ovulations out :shrug:one after the other, i hope thats the case more chance for a bfp:haha:
xxxxxx

i've put it onto opk/monitor watch for now,which says i O'd on cd15, maybe in a few more days with more information on it i can put i back to advanced. i'm not worried which day it happened on, as long as it happened lol xxxx

thanks for your helpies xxx

I think your right to discard that high temp. I bet your temps will go up a bit more.
I stayed up late last night and had a few drinks :blush: and my temp was higher this morn. too. Im betting it will go back down tomorrow. It makes my chart look good :haha:
I'll discard it tomorrow if my temp goes back down.
I think I Od because of how steady my temps are. My progesterone must be low causing the low temps. :shrug: so i switched chart to OPK too.

your still looking good hun!
i put my settings back on advanced today and it gave me my crosshairs, i put the disregarded temp back in too.
i was wondering if i popped to ovulations out :shrug:one after the other, i hope thats the case more chance for a bfp:haha:
xxxxxx

Your chart is looking good! I got rid of that high temp. I'm almost positive it was because I got buzzed the night before and didnt sleep good.
I'm also going to get a new battery for my therm. Just in case the flat temps are cuz of an almost dead battery.
I feel like I'm getting the PMS munchies:haha:

Gl fx crossed for you!! :dust:

good luck Alicia! do you usually have AF by morning? are you testing? i cant remember?

Good luck to all of you...

Tallmom2b nice to see dpo on your chart hun looking good

Afm: DH and I decided to WTT-NTNP till March 2012 we want a christmas baby really bad.. so if it happens sooner that okay with us
AF will be here the 15th woohoo

Afm: DH and I decided to WTT-NTNP till March 2012 we want a christmas baby really bad.. so if it happens sooner that okay with us

My birthday is 26th December and it totally sucks. Have a spring baby :D
Xxxxx

Hey there, can i please join in, I have only just started charting since half way through my last cycle as finally found my bbt thermometer, went awol after a clearout.
would be great for all of your fabulous advice etc, and hope i can contribute to all you other guys.x

My Ovulation Chart

Hey Pink, I was wondering where you were! Hope all is well, who knows, ntnp might just do the trick!! :thumbup:

Yeah, i'm thinking AF will come for me in a couple days. poas this morn. and it was :bfn: :nope:

good no af its 8:11am and no sign of her what so ever dollar tree test said bfn but not gonna rely on that because ive read and seen where a lot of people only get their bfp on those from 15 dpo and later..

good no af its 8:11am and no sign of her what so ever dollar tree test said bfn but not gonna rely on that because ive read and seen where a lot of people only get their bfp on those from 15 dpo and later..

Fingers crossed! How have your temps been the past couple of days?

its 98.4 .... lol dont know if its accurate but thats what it is

I know what u mean :) I'm still hoping too. it's a goo sign no AF yet:thumbup:

okay so my temp is 98.4 same as yesturday??? it went down from 98.6 to 98.4 is this bad?

I don't think small fluctuations are anything to worry about. If you look at my last cycle, you'll see the HUGE drop the day AF came.

Freaking out... lol... im so lost and confused.. idk what to think.. except im hungry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->