List of TTC Charts Ladies

okay so my temp is 98.4 same as yesturday??? it went down from 98.6 to 98.4 is this bad?

No, I don't think that's bad, it looks like it would be still over the coverline. Was today's temp a waking temp?

Good luck to all of you...

Tallmom2b nice to see dpo on your chart hun looking good

Afm: DH and I decided to WTT-NTNP till March 2012 we want a christmas baby really bad.. so if it happens sooner that okay with us
AF will be here the 15th woohoo

Hey Pink, I was wondering where you were! Hope all is well, who knows, ntnp might just do the trick!! :thumbup:

Yeah, i'm thinking AF will come for me in a couple days. poas this morn. and it was :bfn: :nope:
I think it will too... I'm finally having cramps but I'm very happy today DH and been I married for 3 years today happy anniversary to us...

Hope af don't show but I'm thinking july is your month hun fertilitaid is finallt working for you...

I think it will too... I'm finally having cramps but I'm very happy today DH and been I married for 3 years today happy anniversary to us...

Hope af don't show but I'm thinking july is your month hun fertilitaid is finallt working for you...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Have a great day! :hugs::kiss:

...I kinda feel like July is my month too :winkwink:

Hotpink, happy anniversary!

Tallmom2b, your cycle looks like it's really evened out. And it's steadily going up... I hope you get a BFP soon!

no.. i retested after laying there for about a few hours

no.. i retested after laying there for about a few hours

Hmmm, that may not be a completely accurate reading. If AF doesnt show by tomorrow morn. Take your temp. Before you get up or move around too much. That temp will give a better idea of what your body is doing.

You may have Od later than you thought too. Maybe your not as many DPO as you thought;)

Fx! :dust:

Can u please add my chart :)

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

First month charting and so confused, had cramps last two days but my temps aren't showing a rise yet, do you think my body tried to o but didn't? I am usually pretty good at taking my temp at the same time and if I don't I use the adjuster.

Hey Katie -- you're not giving us the code to share you chart. If you go to "Sharing" on the top menu, then under "Charting Home Page" there's a "Get Code" link. That is the address you use to show other people your chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3581e1

can you please add my chart, think my post got a bit lost.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/357985/

happy anniversary for yesterday hotpink, hope you had a fab day.

fx for you alicia

Hi ladies, could you add my chart to the list please!
My Ovulation Chart

Please add my chart too!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35343f

ladies ill add you all tomorrow I'm going back to bed it 3 in the morning here still just got up to pee and had to check my threads

Okay ladies I get you added to the list now

Welcome to the newbies

i have no idea what the charts are supposed to look like in 'ideal' conditions, could someone please give me some pointers?
i know it will help more when ive got a couple more weeks on mine, for may's cycle it all goes way down, for this one i had it go up, then crash and now back up again. is this normal?

i have no idea what the charts are supposed to look like in 'ideal' conditions, could someone please give me some pointers?
i know it will help more when ive got a couple more weeks on mine, for may's cycle it all goes way down, for this one i had it go up, then crash and now back up again. is this normal?

I don't see your chart on your FF page, just the ticker. Can you change the settings so we can see your chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->