List of TTC Charts Ladies

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/357985/]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]
does this work?

Yep, I can see it now. I think it's too early in your cycle, you probably ovulate CD22-24 for a cycle that's 36 or 38 days long. Your temps should hover within a certain range and then increase after ovulation.

Whoops -- edited to change estimated ovulation days.

cool, thanks, thought it would be too early for anything to be seen yet, but at least i know what to look out for now :)
might have a look at a few on here to see what a full chart should look like

Snip, that IS a nice chart! Will you test soon? I have flat temps too. Looks like you had a nice implantation dip too! With spotting around the same time, could be implantation spotting :thumbup:

Jelly tots, are your cycles always that long? Or do they vary? Stick with us through this cycle and we'll walk you through as best we can:)

:dust:

hello, sorry to gate crash but - where do you get a chart from? Xx

yeah they have been longer since i came off the pill, a bit annoying as i used to be a 29 day girl beforehand when i was 15 but hey hum at least they are back properly now :)
thats great thanks, will defo be sticking around, you are all so helpful and knowledgeable wish i had come on here sooner really. although thinking baout it with all the problems i have had with my cycles i would have driven you all round the bend lol

hello, sorry to gate crash but - where do you get a chart from? Xx

i use the site fertility friend. click on the name links on the first page and you can go and set up your own account.x

Snip, that IS a nice chart! Will you test soon? I have flat temps too. Looks like you had a nice implantation dip too! With spotting around the same time, could be implantation spotting :thumbup:

Jelly tots, are your cycles always that long? Or do they vary? Stick with us through this cycle and we'll walk you through as best we can:)

OMG -- Tallmom2b -- are you aware that your temps are going up?!?! How are you feeling? Do you think you'll get a BFP in the next couple of days? I hope so! I really hope so!

yeah they have been longer since i came off the pill, a bit annoying as i used to be a 29 day girl beforehand when i was 15 but hey hum at least they are back properly now :)
thats great thanks, will defo be sticking around, you are all so helpful and knowledgeable wish i had come on here sooner really. although thinking baout it with all the problems i have had with my cycles i would have driven you all round the bend lol

I totally understand, have you seen MY crazy chart? I think AF will be coming soon for me, but the way things have been going I'm strting to think my body is TRYING to fool me :haha:
Presently trying fertilaid, seeing how that goes. :shrug:

oooo it's all exciting with all these good charts people have got going. :dust: all round!

I totally understand, have you seen MY crazy chart? I think AF will be coming soon for me, but the way things have been going I'm strting to think my body is TRYING to fool me :haha:

im looking at it but all i see is its going up at the moment, is that not good?

OMG -- Tallmom2b -- are you aware that your temps are going up?!?! How are you feeling? Do you think you'll get a BFP in the next couple of days? I hope so! I really hope so!

im looking at it but all i see is its going up at the moment, is that not good?

No, that's good ;) I ment how long it has been, 60 something days so far :wacko:
Tallmom2b your chart looking so good hun :bfp: coming your way I hope..

Lol, thanks ladies :hugs: Im trying SO hard not to get my hopes up. I'm going to test again tomorrow morn. Before my ultrasound.
I don't think I am, would be shocked if I was and VERY happy :)
This cycle has made me so skeptical.

Oh, ok. I'll try NOT to peer pressure you into getting your hopes up! :winkwink:

So, do you have any symptoms to share?

I know how you feel hun af due today I feel her coming no spotting or anything I'm at 19dpo and still getting :bfn:'s

Or

Wait don't reply yet ladies taking. :test: going to post pics...
Okay now can you ladies see anything?
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110615152846.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110615152922.jpg
https://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a430/Motherx1x2nheaven/20110615152943.jpg

Can someone please tell me what's going on with my chart? I know I don't have a a lot of data, but surely AF should have shown up by now?

My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->