List of TTC Charts Ladies

Oh, ok. I'll try NOT to peer pressure you into getting your hopes up! :winkwink:

So, do you have any symptoms to share?

Well, all my symptoms could be PMS. But this is what I'm feeling: sore BBs, increased appetite, bloating, gained a few pounds, a little crampy, a week ago it was feeling a lot crampy.

I don't think I am but I really would love it if I was! It will be nice to finally stop worrying about my cycle;)

Can someone please tell me what's going on with my chart? I know I don't have a a lot of data, but surely AF should have shown up by now?

My Ovulation Chart

Is it possible you havnt Od yet and maybe now your body is gearing up for it? Its hard to say without seeing the whole picture.

:dust:

Oh, ok. I'll try NOT to peer pressure you into getting your hopes up! :winkwink:

So, do you have any symptoms to share?

Well, all my symptoms could be PMS. But this is what I'm feeling: sore BBs, increased appetite, bloating, gained a few pounds, a little crampy, a week ago it was feeling a lot crampy.

I don't think I am but I really would love it if I was! It will be nice to finally stop worrying about my cycle;)

Well, I'm holding out hope for you! I know you've been waiting through a crazy long cycle and it would be so cool if you caught that eggy!

cd 1 keep up with my chart i will be temping everyday at 6am :)

Do you have regaler cycles?

Is it possible you havnt Od yet and maybe now your body is gearing up for it? Its hard to say without seeing the whole picture.

AF shows up once a month, so I must have pretty regular cycles. I don't know whether I've O'd or not, apparently FF doesn't have enough data from me to pinpoint o day.... yesterday was my forecasted AF day and there's still no real sign.....

Snip, that IS a nice chart! Will you test soon? I have flat temps too. Looks like you had a nice implantation dip too! With spotting around the same time, could be implantation spotting :thumbup:

Jelly tots, are your cycles always that long? Or do they vary? Stick with us through this cycle and we'll walk you through as best we can:)

OMG -- Tallmom2b -- are you aware that your temps are going up?!?! How are you feeling? Do you think you'll get a BFP in the next couple of days? I hope so! I really hope so!

yeah they have been longer since i came off the pill, a bit annoying as i used to be a 29 day girl beforehand when i was 15 but hey hum at least they are back properly now :)
thats great thanks, will defo be sticking around, you are all so helpful and knowledgeable wish i had come on here sooner really. although thinking baout it with all the problems i have had with my cycles i would have driven you all round the bend lol

I totally understand, have you seen MY crazy chart? I think AF will be coming soon for me, but the way things have been going I'm strting to think my body is TRYING to fool me :haha:
Presently trying fertilaid, seeing how that goes. :shrug:

im looking at it but all i see is its going up at the moment, is that not good?

No, that's good ;) I ment how long it has been, 60 something days so far :wacko:
Tallmom2b your chart looking so good hun :bfp: coming your way I hope..

Lol, thanks ladies :hugs: Im trying SO hard not to get my hopes up. I'm going to test again tomorrow morn. Before my ultrasound.
I don't think I am, would be shocked if I was and VERY happy :)
This cycle has made me so skeptical.

@Tallmom2b
My honest opinion about your chart:
Look like you did not ovulate the first month and then went on to the second month.
First 35days was first cycle when you did not ovulate...had a pos opk = LH surge but no eggs released...so no AF.
Then new cycle started around cd37+ and you O'ed cd 56-58. the last part of your chart look really great and could be a BFP!

Fx for you and keep us posted

Any comments welcome on my chart....2 days late for AF!
Testing as soon as I get some HPT's

Looks like you could have an implantation dip there Snip - FX for you!

not temping yet bc i left my thermometer at home. i am visiting my mother 4 hours away! grrr. i packed it up in a purse thingy and must have gotten distracted... i thought i brought it. oh well.

starting again friday morning which will make me CD 7 or 8

just ended AF.

using pre seed this time

:dust: to all of you!

Just a quick update, POAS and it's a :bfn: :nope:
I'll check back in after my ultrasound :)

:dust: to everyone!

Hi, I have just started a chart this cycle, and temping. I normally have very screwed up long cycles, sometimes not ovulating at all, so FXd. Goodluck to all of you :)

Hi, I have just started a chart this cycle, and temping. I normally have very screwed up long cycles, sometimes not ovulating at all, so FXd. Goodluck to all of you :)

Welcome to the thread hun your chart is on the list now I added it..

Sorry about that! Let us know how your appointment goes!

Hello ladies :) The appointment went good. My left ovary looks good and normal with lots of nice normal follicles on it. My right ovary, the side that I was having the pain on, is bigger and shows evidence of a cyst that has recently ruptured and is healing. The technician isnt really suppost to give you too much info, so i'm waiting to hear back from my doctor with the full report. My right ovary I believe is the dominate one and also seems to like to cause trouble :trouble: ouch...

Thanks for sticking with me on this :hugs:

Hello to the newcomers!! :dust:

so this month im gonna chart perfectly.. make sure to stalk

Grrr AF never showed up yesterday I'm having lot of cramps but the could be form me being excersing again and back in 2008 when I had no AF for 4 months till DH and I got Married and :sex: cause I excersied way to much my Dr. Said to me I'm starting to think that cause AF should have came from cd28-35 and now it 37cd wth oh well I kind of like it being really active could do that too and I had this aswell in high school being in all the sport I was in I think it was like once a year I wouldnt have AF for 4 months aswell too...

Sorry about that! Let us know how your appointment goes!

Hello ladies :) The appointment went good. My left ovary looks good and normal with lots of nice normal follicles on it. My right ovary, the side that I was having the pain on, is bigger and shows evidence of a cyst that has recently ruptured and is healing. The technician isnt really suppost to give you too much info, so i'm waiting to hear back from my doctor with the full report. My right ovary I believe is the dominate one and also seems to like to cause trouble :trouble: ouch...

Thanks for sticking with me on this :hugs:

Hello to the newcomers!! :dust:

That's could be the reason why you didn't have AF or didn't O cyst can mess up your hole cycle hun that's what happened to me last cycle remember two cyst and one burst on my right ovary..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->