List of TTC Charts Ladies

so this month im gonna chart perfectly.. make sure to stalk

To give you a tip of advice hun temping each morning at the same time each day when you wake up before you get up out of bed will give you the best results.. and checking your CM and CP.. good luck to this cycle hope I helped a lil..

And of course ill be stalking everyones chart lol

lol yeah set my alarm for 6am... so i will have to take it.. cd 2 started temping today...thanks for the advice

lol yeah set my alarm for 6am... so i will have to take it.. cd 2 started temping today...thanks for the advice

Your very much welcome hun.. if I was you ill make it into my day things do to lol that's what I did

Wake up: temp
Restroom: check CM and CP
Then before bed do it all over again just to make sure lol

Just a quick update, POAS and it's a :bfn: :nope:
I'll check back in after my ultrasound :)

:dust: to everyone!

Sorry about that! Let us know how your appointment goes!

Hello ladies :) The appointment went good. My left ovary looks good and normal with lots of nice normal follicles on it. My right ovary, the side that I was having the pain on, is bigger and shows evidence of a cyst that has recently ruptured and is healing. The technician isnt really suppost to give you too much info, so i'm waiting to hear back from my doctor with the full report. My right ovary I believe is the dominate one and also seems to like to cause trouble :trouble: ouch...

Thanks for sticking with me on this :hugs:

Hello to the newcomers!! :dust:

Hmm... didn't Hotpink have crazy up and down temps and then found out it was a cyst? I wonder if the even temps happened during the healing period.

I hope the doctor gives you some good information to go on!

Just a quick update, POAS and it's a :bfn: :nope:
I'll check back in after my ultrasound :)

:dust: to everyone!

Sorry about that! Let us know how your appointment goes!

Hello ladies :) The appointment went good. My left ovary looks good and normal with lots of nice normal follicles on it. My right ovary, the side that I was having the pain on, is bigger and shows evidence of a cyst that has recently ruptured and is healing. The technician isnt really suppost to give you too much info, so i'm waiting to hear back from my doctor with the full report. My right ovary I believe is the dominate one and also seems to like to cause trouble :trouble: ouch...

Thanks for sticking with me on this :hugs:

Hello to the newcomers!! :dust:

Hmm... didn't Hotpink have crazy up and down temps and then found out it was a cyst? I wonder if the even temps happened during the healing period.

Yes this what happened to me..

Hey there everyone, been having a wonderfully busy day and evening of revision, fat club and then went out for a curry to blow this weeks weight loss lol.

Fx for those with still no af

Hotpink, on my iPhone but thought I could see something on the bottom test in the first picture you posted, could just be my phone though as can't see anything on the oter ones. Will remember to check tomorrow on big computer as will getter a better view.

Glad your appointment went well tallmom2b

Hey there everyone, been having a wonderfully busy day and evening of revision, fat club and then went out for a curry to blow this weeks weight loss lol.

Fx for those with still no af

Hotpink, on my iPhone but thought I could see something on the bottom test in the first picture you posted, could just be my phone though as can't see anything on the oter ones. Will remember to check tomorrow on big computer as will getter a better view.

Glad your appointment went well tallmom2b

Thanks I think I seen something to but we'll see af still not here

Yeah, i'm not quite sure what's going on now. My doc. left a message on my phone when I was on my way home. She said that I still have a small cyst on my right ovary. She is going to call the obgyn that I have an appointment with a week from today to see what he wants to do about the cyst. I might need to go have a catscan so they can get a better look at it. But I'm not sure how big it is exactly.
As Pink has experienced, cysts on your ovaries can cause symptoms that mimic pregnancy.
If I havn't O'd which i'm suspicious of now, the cyst is causing my hormones to change, which is effecting my temps. Also causing sore breasts, weight gain, bloating... fun fun :dohh:

I'll keep you all posted as this progresses. I need lot's of :dust: now :cry:

Yeah, i'm not quite sure what's going on now. My doc. left a message on my phone when I was on my way home. She said that I still have a small cyst on my right ovary. She is going to call the obgyn that I have an appointment with a week from today to see what he wants to do about the cyst. I might need to go have a catscan so they can get a better look at it. But I'm not sure how big it is exactly.
As Pink has experienced, cysts on your ovaries can cause symptoms that mimic pregnancy.
If I havn't O'd which i'm suspicious of now, the cyst is causing my hormones to change, which is effecting my temps. Also causing sore breasts, weight gain, bloating... fun fun :dohh:

Yeah fake preggo systom suck too...

Ugh! Sorry that this is happening! :hugs:

I hope it shrinks or heals up or whatever cysts do -- and QUICKLY! Tallmom2b needs to make a baby! Keep us updated on your doctor's appointment next week and I hope they come up with a good plan to help things move along. And most of all, I am sending you lots of baby dust! :dust:

I just started temping. This is my third cycle ttc #1. Hopefully I do something right this time.

Hi Hotpink, I think this is an absolutely fantastic thread!!!!! I love seeing all those bfp charts. :D

Can you add mine too? It's in my signature.

Thanks!

Stinas
Tina.wt.wang

Welcome to the list aswell newbies to the thread

:dust: to the both of you and hope to be seeing your :bfp:'s soon

Hi, I have just started a chart this cycle, and temping. I normally have very screwed up long cycles, sometimes not ovulating at all, so FXd. Goodluck to all of you :)

Welcome to the thread hun your chart is on the list now I added it..

Thanks hun :) I got my positive opk and ferning today yippeee :) I just hope ov-ing this early isnt going to cause any problems!

afternoon everyone, how are we all doing? im feeling more positive about it all today, im not going to stress about tww and all that wanting to test and just go with it. probably helps i have my exams in a week or so's time to occupy me, so if in a few weeks time i turn into the poas monster pls remind me of this statement :)

was talking to a few of my friends after fat club last night, sorry its slimming world but we jokily call it that-dont want to cause offence to anyone, and two of them took 2-3 years to concieve. i asked them what they did differently the month they got pregnant and the answer was.....a handstand for 10-15mins everytime they dtd that month lol. so gonna give that a good go. well not sure about handstand, but im thinking hanging off the edge of the bed in the same angle may be just the same. well ill give anything a go once.

hotpink, had another look at your tests and i still think i can see something. hope when you test again in the next day or two its clearer.

Hi everyone :). AF came today! Really excited to start a new cycle:thumbup: hope it not as screwed up as the last!

Does anyone know if it is possible to ovulate even though there is a cyst on one ovary?

Hi everyone :). AF came today! Really excited to start a new cycle:thumbup: hope it not as screwed up as the last!

Does anyone know if it is possible to ovulate even though there is a cyst on one ovary?

I hope this new cycle is the one for you! I'm not sure about ovulating with a cyst... From what I'm reading, it looks like you could ovulate, but the cyst could also affect ovulation. I hope it doesn't!

Well TM2B when I had this new cycle come up and had a scan after I stopped bleeding dr. Said it went away I don't know if he's right or not but he said I had lack of hormoans in my system I would love to here what your UK dr said about it aswell..

Well TM2B when I had this new cycle come up and had a scan after I stopped bleeding dr. Said it went away I don't know if he's right or not but he said I had lack of hormoans in my system I would love to here what your UK dr said about it aswell..

I'm going to ask my doc. today hopefully. Maybe my body tried to O on the right side and failed then O'd on the left :shrug: Don't know if that is possible.

What I do know is that I had a positive OPK 15 days ago and now AF is here. Which is the correct length for Luteal phase. And the :witch: is really kicking my ass today, well, I should say my uterus :haha: Thank God for Advil!

afternoon everyone, how are we all doing? im feeling more positive about it all today, im not going to stress about tww and all that wanting to test and just go with it. probably helps i have my exams in a week or so's time to occupy me, so if in a few weeks time i turn into the poas monster pls remind me of this statement :)

was talking to a few of my friends after fat club last night, sorry its slimming world but we jokily call it that-dont want to cause offence to anyone, and two of them took 2-3 years to concieve. i asked them what they did differently the month they got pregnant and the answer was.....a handstand for 10-15mins everytime they dtd that month lol. so gonna give that a good go. well not sure about handstand, but im thinking hanging off the edge of the bed in the same angle may be just the same. well ill give anything a go once.

hotpink, had another look at your tests and i still think i can see something. hope when you test again in the next day or two its clearer.

Jelly lmao hun.. woohoo upside down sex that how I conieved my first child... and plus there is no need for handstand any more softcups/Divacups for af works well to hold the lil :pink:or:blue::spermy:ies to your C there is asso preseed and conieve plus you can use aswell look it up on facebook they work.

Sorry for bring it up so late...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->