List of TTC Charts Ladies

Ladies...can you take a look at my chart. Its my first month temping...but I dont think im doing it right. Its all over the place.
I usually take my temp between 12:45 - 1pm...but a couple of times I took it at 7am(too long of a gap to change it in the bbt adjuster).
Am I really screwing it up? FF didnt give me coverlines and I had to input the ovulation date by overriding it and having it be with my + OPK.
Thanks!

You need to take your temp as soon as you wake, while still in bed. Have your thermometer bedside so you can just pop it in your mouth. If you sometimes sleep in set your alarm anyway, take your temp and then go back to sleep.

Ladies...can you take a look at my chart. Its my first month temping...but I dont think im doing it right. Its all over the place.
I usually take my temp between 12:45 - 1pm...but a couple of times I took it at 7am(too long of a gap to change it in the bbt adjuster).
Am I really screwing it up? FF didnt give me coverlines and I had to input the ovulation date by overriding it and having it be with my + OPK.
Thanks!

Your temp needs to be taken after at least three hours of sleep, which is why a lot of ladies take theirs as soon as they wake up - you will find your temps may stabilise. I take mine at 7am every day, even if I go back to sleep after.

As for me, I'm 6DPO and have had a big temp drop today, but all my other signs are still there... wonder what that means?

Can someone look at my chart does it look good

I think that high temp was because of the disrupted sleep you had. I think your body is gearing up for O. Make sure you :sex: a lot until your temps rise and stay up. When is your dh coming home? I love using the clearblue digital OPKs to double check :)

hubster is home on friday, so still a chance :) dont worry, got lots of :sex: planned and handstands lol :D
Thankyou for that, thought i was going loopy.
how is your cycle going?[/QUOTE]

So far so good here. On cd11 going to start OPKs tonight again. Hoping for a regular cycle this time! :)

I think it looks good for pre o. Are you using opk's this month? If so I'd prob start them now. You should ovulate soon after a + opk. You should then see a temp shift a day or two after a positive opk confirming you have already ovulated. Good luck :)

I had a high on Cbfm my opks last month were bad :(

I think there is also a place on fertility friend to record fertility monitor info...

I have an overwhelming urge to POAS but I'm only 6DPO with a big temp drop today... somebody talk me down off the ledge!! :D

6dpo is way way to early you shouldn't test even if you got a bfp it could result in chem or miscarriage

I knoooowww, but considering that I thought I would have been 11dpo today until FF changed my O date, it's so frustrating to wait!!

here is my chart so far I oed on CD 16 even though i didnt start temping till CD 17

Wow, what a messy post, lol. Alicia your chart looks good so far, Looks like you haven't Od yet. But probably soon because monitor is detecting more LH. your temp may dip before Oing then rise after O. probably any day now. Make sure your :sex: everyday if you can until your temps rise ;)

You need to take your temp as soon as you wake, while still in bed. Have your thermometer bedside so you can just pop it in your mouth. If you sometimes sleep in set your alarm anyway, take your temp and then go back to sleep.

I have been taking my temp before getting out of bed.

Is there a reason why I am not getting the lines?

Those little hollow dots mean your temp time is inconsistent. You need to make sure your temp is taken at the same time every day, after at least 3-4 hours of sleep. Your temp is not showing a consistent rise which is why you're not getting your crosshair lines. I would assume since you got a positive opk that you've already ovulated. Your temps are not confirming ovulation because it seems the times are too inconsistent.

Okay I'm freaking out my temp went up but I bd 24-26 but not yesterday, yesterday was my first high on Cbfm and today I got a high too I'm really worried what if I od yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->