List of TTC Charts Ladies

Hotpink, I second what Tallmom said. I hope you're doing ok. :hugs: I came on here to throw a pity party for myself because it seems like AF is going to give me the worst birthday present EVER :cry: ....but my worries don't seem to matter anymore. Are you going to the doctor today? I keeping you in my prayers, love.

Hotpink, I came on here to congratulate you but now i'm worried cuz I looked at your chart and it showed your temp dropped and saw AF came:( Do you think it was another cyst, or god forbid a MC? :sad::hugs: I hope you are okay!! :hugs:

O h hun thanks I don't know what it is spotting now

Maybe I'm over reacting ladies my spotting stopped but for how long though

sorry to hear this hotpink, fx its just a niggle and everything is okay.x

With ov supposed to be happening next week i'm getting a bit excited and impatient for hubster to come home and to give it a good shot this month, and thought i would look at my chart. i find it a bit wierd that im just going between 36.1 and 36.2 the last 10 days. is this normal? i've had a look at a few other charts to try and compare but none yet have seemed as neat looking as mine has been. Is it a good thing? I take it at the same time every day, as soon as my alarm goes off and still half asleep before getting up a good 20mins later after ive hit snooze a few more times on my alarm.

With ov supposed to be happening next week i'm getting a bit excited and impatient for hubster to come home and to give it a good shot this month, and thought i would look at my chart. i find it a bit wierd that im just going between 36.1 and 36.2 the last 10 days. is this normal? i've had a look at a few other charts to try and compare but none yet have seemed as neat looking as mine has been. Is it a good thing? I take it at the same time every day, as soon as my alarm goes off and still half asleep before getting up a good 20mins later after ive hit snooze a few more times on my alarm.

Looks like yu might have Od cd 16 or 17. If your temps stay up id say you definitely did :thumbup:

Using OPKs make things easier to pinpoint ovulation:)

Looks like yu might have Od cd 16 or 17. If your temps stay up id say you definitely did :thumbup:

Using OPKs make things easier to pinpoint ovulation:)

okay thanks, will keep an eye on temps, i did do it a few hours later this morning with it being a lie in sunday after a very late night. unfortunately that will be me out then this month if it has happened already with hubster being away, bit of a shame, but at least i'll know more for next month what weekends to make him come home, as he only gets enough allowance from the raf to come home 2 weekends a month at the moment. that would make it 21days until af due from ov unless its deciding to come early this month for whatever reason. oh well fx for next cycle instead

just did op stick came up like this

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3444c1
My chart :) new to this how do's it look please add

welcome rustyknutts, lovely chart, from my opinion (i may be wrong) looks like you have or just about to ov as long as your temps stay high :)

hope you are all doing great.
can someone have another look at mine? temps dropped again today so even though opk looks positive is it still ov? wee bit confused as thought they had to stay up for at least 3 days?? thanks.

welcome rustyknutts, lovely chart, from my opinion (i may be wrong) looks like you have or just about to ov as long as your temps stay high :)

can someone have another look at mine? temps dropped again today so even though opk looks positive is it still ov? wee bit confused as thought they had to stay up for at least 3 days?? thanks.

I think that high temp was because of the disrupted sleep you had. I think your body is gearing up for O. Make sure you :sex: a lot until your temps rise and stay up. When is your dh coming home? I love using the clearblue digital OPKs to double check :)

I think that high temp was because of the disrupted sleep you had. I think your body is gearing up for O. Make sure you :sex: a lot until your temps rise and stay up. When is your dh coming home? I love using the clearblue digital OPKs to double check :)

hubster is home on friday, so still a chance :) dont worry, got lots of :sex: planned and handstands lol :D
Thankyou for that, thought i was going loopy.
how is your cycle going?

Thanks girls I ov on 17th maybe 18th this temp rise is like week before period wondering if I'm preggers :)

Hi, here is my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d0c4 - this is my first month charting and I'm really confused so any insights would be much appreciated!! x

Hi, here is my link https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/34d0c4 - this is my first month charting and I'm really confused so any insights would be much appreciated!! x

sorry i cant help as only just getting to grips with my own, as first month of me charting too. fx its a good one though and im sure the fabulous girls on here will come on and help when they can x

I got such a faint line on a clearblue but not getting my hopes up cause I had loads of false positives a few month ago I started a thread abou them I do feel diff though very bloated hot flashes heavy boobs and so tired also headaches so fingers crossed this is my bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->