List of TTC Charts Ladies

Okay I'm freaking out my temp went up but I bd 24-26 but not yesterday, yesterday was my first high on Cbfm and today I got a high too I'm really worried what if I od yesterday

Hi Alicia, sorry hun, it does look like you O'd on CD12 or 13. :hugs:

If your temp drops back down then I think you still have time. If it stays up then I think you definitely have O'd. GL, fx for you!

Well should I just bd until my Cbfm says low
I didn't bd yesterday but I did bd the 24-26 and gonna bd today
You think I covered it

Wow! I just did some serious chart stalking :haha: love it:winkwink:

Okay...

Bridie: It looks like you could have had a implantation dip (CD 42, 6DPO) OR you are really farther along because it does look like you could have O'd on CD31.

Stinas: It does look like you O'd on CD22, your temps should keep climbing:thumbup:

Alicia: Sounds like you did enough:winkwink: But definitely :sex: today too :)

Rusty: Sorry you got :bfn: :cry: But maybe you are having an implantation dip at CD 27 :shrug: Don't give up hope! :hugs:

Miissmuffet: It really looks like you had a implantation dip at CD20, 9DPO :happydance: How are you feeling?

Jelly tots: Keep up the :sex: looks like you are going to O anyday now :thumbup:

All of you that have had dips, if your temps go back up tomorrow, that is a really good sign!! Often times (but NOT always) after an implantation dip the temps will go up the nest day and even climb higher (triphasic) Which is a REALLY good sign. BUT you could still be preggo even if this doesn't happen so don't worry :winkwink: As long as the :witch: stays away!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

MissMuffet- Congrats!!

Ok I fixed my chart....still no crosshairs...what do you ladies think?

Okay...

Bridie: It looks like you could have had a implantation dip (CD 42, 6DPO) OR you are really farther along because it does look like you could have O'd on CD31.

FF originally had me o'ing at CD31, which would make me 11DPO today. I did an HPT IC yesterday and it was a very definite BFN. It switched my crosshairs a few days ago, which makes me 7DPO officially. I had my temp fall yesterday and some weird pains in the left side of my abdo, which aren't there today, and my temp has gone back up. I dunno what to do!

Just updated the chart list please let me know if I missed any updates

Afm:False :bfp: once again dr said I'm Oing again and should be seeing AF soon I'm fime just on cd50 now this is a long cycle I'm having maybe it the green tea mmmmmmm..

Omg ff giving me crosshairs I really dont think I od when it said I did I'm cramping so idk I'm all confused

Wooooooo my chart ended up as :bfp: :dance:
:happydance: congrats!!! I thought your chart looked really good! I bet that dip WAS an implantation dip :thumbup: was implantation has occured your body starts producing HCG and then HPT can detect ;)

MissMuffet- Congrats!!

I think you O'd CD 20 or 21, FF isn't giving you crosshairs because post O temps aren't high enough over your cover line, but I really think you did O :thumbup: your temps may still rise some more too.

FF originally had me o'ing at CD31, which would make me 11DPO today. I did an HPT IC yesterday and it was a very definite BFN. It switched my crosshairs a few days ago, which makes me 7DPO officially. I had my temp fall yesterday and some weird pains in the left side of my abdo, which aren't there today, and my temp has gone back up. I dunno what to do!

I think the pains are a VERY good sign, because they happend when your temp dipped, so you could have been experiencing implantation dip/cramping:happydance: try testing in a couple days:winkwink:

Just updated the chart list please let me know if I missed any updates

Afm:False :bfp: once again dr said I'm Oing again and should be seeing AF soon I'm fime just on cd50 now this is a long cycle I'm having maybe it the green tea mmmmmmm..

Fx for you Pink! I know how frustrating irregular cycles can be! :hugs:

Omg ff giving me crosshairs I really dont think I od when it said I did I'm cramping so idk I'm all confused

I think you did O hun. Did you get to :sex: yesterday? I think your set, sperm can live up to 3 days on average in you:thumbup:
:dust:

Yeah i bd 24-26 and then 28th will bd tonight and tomorrow then go back to every other day so what dpo am i

Yeah i bd 24-26 and then 28th will bd tonight and tomorrow then go back to every other day so what dpo am i

Well, if ff is right than I would say you are about 3 DPO. As long as your temps stay up or go higher you've definitely O'd. On the other hand, your monitor still is reading High so I think it's good to keep :sex: jik :winkwink:

Lots of :dust: to you!

I think that high temp was because of the disrupted sleep you had. I think your body is gearing up for O. Make sure you :sex: a lot until your temps rise and stay up. When is your dh coming home? I love using the clearblue digital OPKs to double check :)

hubster is home on friday, so still a chance :) dont worry, got lots of :sex: planned and handstands lol :D
Thankyou for that, thought i was going loopy.
how is your cycle going?

So far so good here. On cd11 going to start OPKs tonight again. Hoping for a regular cycle this time! :)
[/QUOTE]

fx it is regular for you x

Okay...

Stinas: It does look like you O'd on CD22, your temps should keep climbing:thumbup:

Alicia: Sounds like you did enough:winkwink: But definitely :sex: today too :)

Rusty: Sorry you got :bfn: :cry: But maybe you are having an implantation dip at CD 27 :shrug: Don't give up hope! :hugs:

Miissmuffet: It really looks like you had a implantation dip at CD20, 9DPO :happydance: How are you feeling?

Jelly tots: Keep up the :sex: looks like you are going to O anyday now :thumbup:

All of you that have had dips, if your temps go back up tomorrow, that is a really good sign!! Often times (but NOT always) after an implantation dip the temps will go up the nest day and even climb higher (triphasic) Which is a REALLY good sign. BUT you could still be preggo even if this doesn't happen so don't worry :winkwink: As long as the :witch: stays away!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanks chick,
my temp dipped again this morning but have had some sharp pains, could be wind rather than anything else so will see, but still getting +ve on opk so could be it about to happen as only just getting ewcm this afternoon. which is good as on about target with my prediction on app on my iphone

fx ladies! x

thanks chick,
my temp dipped again this morning but have had some sharp pains, could be wind rather than anything else so will see, but still getting +ve on opk so could be it about to happen as only just getting ewcm this afternoon. which is good as on about target with my prediction on app on my iphone

fx ladies! x

Could be O pains maybe? Sounds like your body is gearing up:)

I hope O is delayed for me now:wacko: because my hunny will be away for the long weekend :cry: he's leaving tomorrow after work and will be back Monday. He's going manamping (man camping, a camping trip with his buddies) :haha:
Going to bd tomorrow morning and fx O happens right away or not until he gets back :winkwink:

I think you O'd CD 20 or 21, FF isn't giving you crosshairs because post O temps aren't high enough over your cover line, but I really think you did O :thumbup: your temps may still rise some more too.

Ok...i got my crosshairs now! yay!!! Do you think I bd at the "right" times? Weekends are tough because DH works long hours...so by the time sat night came along we were both shot lol
I soooo hope this cycle works out. Is it a good sign that I feel like crap today? Sore throat, runny nose, dry mouth? Im trying not to symptom spot, but I feel like crap.
So im still confused with this chart stuff...does my chart look ok?
TTC is super hard!

I think the pains are a VERY good sign, because they happend when your temp dipped, so you could have been experiencing implantation dip/cramping:happydance: try testing in a couple days:winkwink:

Tested today with an IC and FMU just in case FF did get my O date wrong - stark white :bfn: - not even a hint of a second line. And my temp dropped again today and though it's not below my coverline, I'm still beginning to think I'm out this month.

Hi all! I started charting yesterday (doctor's orders!!) and have a quick question: Will the temperrature of the room affect my BBT? Since it's getting warmer we'll have the AC on some nights, but I prefer to keep the windows open when it's cool, so I'm wondering if my temps will be lower when the AC is on?? (Of course, if my hubby had it his way we'd always have the AC on and we'd be sleeping in a room that was 50 degrees!! :haha:)

Thanks ladies!! :dust:

PS - I'm very excited to become a chart stalker!! :winkwink:

Hi all! I started charting yesterday (doctor's orders!!) and have a quick question: Will the temperrature of the room affect my BBT? Since it's getting warmer we'll have the AC on some nights, but I prefer to keep the windows open when it's cool, so I'm wondering if my temps will be lower when the AC is on?? (Of course, if my hubby had it his way we'd always have the AC on and we'd be sleeping in a room that was 50 degrees!! :haha:)

Thanks ladies!! :dust:

PS - I'm very excited to become a chart stalker!! :winkwink:

I am curious about the same question....and thought it was funny....our DH can be brothers! Mine freezes me out every night. The other night he was saying "its sooooo hot" in his sleep...while I was covered to my ears! lol
Cant live with them, cant live with out them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->