List of TTC Charts Ladies

Okay ladies take a look at my chart am I having Oing bleeding or is sweet AF here to visit me..

Ok...i got my crosshairs now! yay!!! Do you think I bd at the "right" times? Weekends are tough because DH works long hours...so by the time sat night came along we were both shot lol
I soooo hope this cycle works out. Is it a good sign that I feel like crap today? Sore throat, runny nose, dry mouth? Im trying not to symptom spot, but I feel like crap.
So im still confused with this chart stuff...does my chart look ok?
TTC is super hard!

I still think you did O, Your temps are a little low, which COULD mean low progesterone levels, but I think you bd enough. The egg only lives 24 hours after ovulation. So they say to bd a lot before O. :thumbup:

Tested today with an IC and FMU just in case FF did get my O date wrong - stark white :bfn: - not even a hint of a second line. And my temp dropped again today and though it's not below my coverline, I'm still beginning to think I'm out this month.

Well, ya never know until AF comes. If you did O at CD 31 or 32 and your not preggo, then AF will be here in the next couple days. Typically AF happens 14 days after O.

Hi all! I started charting yesterday (doctor's orders!!) and have a quick question: Will the temperrature of the room affect my BBT? Since it's getting warmer we'll have the AC on some nights, but I prefer to keep the windows open when it's cool, so I'm wondering if my temps will be lower when the AC is on?? (Of course, if my hubby had it his way we'd always have the AC on and we'd be sleeping in a room that was 50 degrees!! :haha:)

Thanks ladies!! :dust:

PS - I'm very excited to become a chart stalker!! :winkwink:

Yes, I believe the room temp. effects your BBT a little bit. Drinking and or not getting enough sleep really makes my temp spike. But room temp. doesn't effect it a lot. If you sleep with an electric blanket, that might effect the BBT more or if the AC is blasting right on you. Try to have your room be the same temp. Sleeping with your mouth open can effect your temp. too.

Okay ladies take a look at my chart am I having Oing bleeding or is sweet AF here to visit me..

It's hard to say, it looks like every month your temp dips significantly when your body Os. But your cm does indicate that your body maybe trying to gear up to O again. Wait for that dip :winkwink:

Confused someone please look at my chart

Looks like your body is still gearing up to O. Keep bd until your temps stay up and your monitor goes back down to low. Sometimes it's like watching the pot waiting for it to boil :haha:

I still think you did O, Your temps are a little low, which COULD mean low progesterone levels, but I think you bd enough. The egg only lives 24 hours after ovulation. So they say to bd a lot before O. :thumbup:

I am almost 100% positive I O on CD 20. Got a smiley OPK on CD 19....temp dropped dramatically on CD20, so that im pretty sure im ok with, but what I dont get is why my coverline keeps moving and why it is now saying I O at CD 21 and am now 5DPO. I dont get it! Should I override it?
Im totally lost!

Fertility friend only gives a calculated estimate, it's not necessarily exact. You can be fairly certain you ovulated between 19 and 22, I wouldn't stress too much on which day it occurred. If you're worried about how many dpo before testing I'd just go with the min possible dpo (anything after the 22), if you stay above your cover for 14 days after that you will likely test positive on any hpt.

I am almost 100% positive I O on CD 20. Got a smiley OPK on CD 19....temp dropped dramatically on CD20, so that im pretty sure im ok with, but what I dont get is why my coverline keeps moving and why it is now saying I O at CD 21 and am now 5DPO. I dont get it! Should I override it?
Im totally lost!

I agree with Summer. Also, ff might of changed your coverline because you entered Eggwhite cm for today, that is usually a sign that ovulation will happen.

But I think you have O'd too. If AF comes around CD 34, then you can be certain that you did O around CD 21. Well I hope AF doesn't come for you though:thumbup: Your temp is rising so that is good!

:dust:

Thank you ladies!! I'm super excited this cycle.

Hot pink can you put my chart color in like an aqua blue?? Thanks

Me and dh bd tonight not sure WTF is goingnon with my chart Cbfm is high and temp went down anyone have any ideas I know I could o but idk is it normal to go up ands then drop

Fertility friend only gives a calculated estimate, it's not necessarily exact. You can be fairly certain you ovulated between 19 and 22, I wouldn't stress too much on which day it occurred. If you're worried about how many dpo before testing I'd just go with the min possible dpo (anything after the 22), if you stay above your cover for 14 days after that you will likely test positive on any hpt.

I just found it strange that it changed overnight.
I get the point now though.

Im totally lost!

I agree with Summer. Also, ff might of changed your coverline because you entered Eggwhite cm for today, that is usually a sign that ovulation will happen.

But I think you have O'd too. If AF comes around CD 34, then you can be certain that you did O around CD 21. Well I hope AF doesn't come for you though:thumbup: Your temp is rising so that is good!

:dust:

So now my temp needs to rise and stay high? Whats implantation dip? Did I do that already?
Im such a temp newbie! lol

What's your monitor saying? Perhaps your body is trying to ovulate but hasn't actually realeased that egg yet.

Well this is my first cycle using my monitor so Cbfm ppl said I prolly won't get a peak but it's been high for couple of days

Hi ladies, I'm out of town, so I'm not able to get online as much as usual. Just read through a bunch of pages, you all like to talk! :winkwink:

MiissMuffet -- Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

Hotpink -- I'm out in your neck of the woods right now! It has been an exciting visit so far. AF just arrived so hopefully the timing will work and DH and I can BD once we get back home.

Just a cheery post that hubster is now on his way home, so hopefully in about 4 hours he should be here then we can get on with it lol, looking at my temp rise this morning looks like o is proper here at last :D

Hi ladies, I'm out of town, so I'm not able to get online as much as usual. Just read through a bunch of pages, you all like to talk! :winkwink:

MiissMuffet -- Congrats on your BFP! :happydance:

Hotpink -- I'm out in your neck of the woods right now! It has been an exciting visit so far. AF just arrived so hopefully the timing will work and DH and I can BD once we get back home.
Yep I know it AF showed up yesturday cd 2 for me now..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->