List of TTC Charts Ladies

OK, I did a pregnancy test for the hell - it was negative - and put the negative result into
FF - and it gave me my CH BACK!! WTF!?!

It's gone to what it was before!!

Big congratulations hotpink!!!! Have a wonderful happy and healthy 9 months.x

aww im so pleased for you, ive had lots of good news today and it keeps on coming, fx this is a good sign for my exams next week.
im really impatient now, i want ov to be here now so can get on with it, has to be worse than tww i think. well bring on a week on friday when should be the day before ov and when hubster is home. bit worried though, can i have a glass or two of bubbly to celebrate my exams being over and it not affect ttc? will defo be limiting hubster to his alcohol intake over next weekend as want the best chance possible. we normally polish off a couple of bottles of wine plus a few single malts on a saturday night in, but wont be having that much, maybe just 1 bottle of decent wine, do you reckon that's okay?

aww im so pleased for you, ive had lots of good news today and it keeps on coming, fx this is a good sign for my exams next week.
im really impatient now, i want ov to be here now so can get on with it, has to be worse than tww i think. well bring on a week on friday when should be the day before ov and when hubster is home. bit worried though, can i have a glass or two of bubbly to celebrate my exams being over and it not affect ttc? will defo be limiting hubster to his alcohol intake over next weekend as want the best chance possible. we normally polish off a couple of bottles of wine plus a few single malts on a saturday night in, but wont be having that much, maybe just 1 bottle of decent wine, do you reckon that's okay?
A few oz's wouldn't hurt but a hole bottle no no no sham on you but then again I'm not a big drinker

A few oz's wouldn't hurt but a hole bottle no no no sham on you but then again I'm not a big drinker

sorry wrote that a bit wrong, its to mean just 1 bottle between me and oh lol x

sorry wrote that a bit wrong, its to mean just 1 bottle between me and oh lol x

Oh okay I was going to say darn you

awww congrats hotpink!! How wonderful!
Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!

Morning girls! 6DPO for me today and six days til testing... I've been told my chart has the classic W shape after O which is promising! FX!!

Please add me!! Thanks

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e11e

Getting so fed up with this month!! 14 dpo (according to ff), temp still up (started dropping before this last month) and "not pregnant" on cb digital!! Anyone else have a negative on a cb digital this late in the cycle but a positive later on? Trying to hold on to an ounce of hope here. Not testing again unless af doesn't show by Saturday!!

FX for all you other ladies!!

Hotpink, I came on here to congratulate you but now i'm worried cuz I looked at your chart and it showed your temp dropped and saw AF came:( Do you think it was another cyst, or god forbid a MC? :sad::hugs: I hope you are okay!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->