List of TTC Charts Ladies

Okay ladies now what do u think possible o dip yesterday

So FF says possible triphastic chart but BFN today and not feeling to optimistic.

My monitor read high o doubt it's gonna give me any peaks this cycle but I did get my first post opk yesterday morning

so you think i ovulated...? yesterday?

when do i stop feeding the monitor sticks

You have to wait for your 3 day thermal shift to be sure if you Oed or not. As far as the monitor goes, my 3rd cycle using it and this is the 1st month not getting a peak but I am sure I oed but it is still asking for sticks. Once I was sure that I Oed, I stopped using it because it kept reading high and is still asking for a stick (af due in a few days and don't want to waste the sticks). I would keep using it until you are sure you Oed.

okay so by tomorrow will i more than likely be able to tell by my chart?

okay thanks girl how are you comming along?

I am officially not a fan of charting anymore!!
I have been waking up at all different times so I have been using the temp adjuster website thing. Maybe it's really off? I don't know. What do you ladies think?

I'm new to charting but have been stalking during the week on FF (of course)...yours actually looks pretty good and consistent, why are you thinking that the adjustor isn't working?? Then again, I'm still new, so what do I know. :)

I don't know. I just feel like temps should be higher. Like today they dropped. When I adjusted it today it gave me a lower temp. But yest it gave me a higher temp when my original temp was lower than today. I don't know.
Maybe I'm just worrying because I want this to work soo bad. I feel like I did everything right, im scared of it not working out. I'm tired of being disappointed in myself. Like when will it be my time?

Try not to worry so much about the chart :flower:
It's just a tool to help confirm ovulation and is not an exact science. Since you've been waking inconsistently it's possible that your temps are off. Is it possible for you to set an alarm for early morning, take your temp and then go back to sleep? This is what I have to do to keep my waking time consistent. The main thing is you did get a positive opk, and your chart does show a temp rise (which backs up your opk). I think you can be fairly certain you've ovulated already. Just relax, the tww is hard enough without any added stresses.

Good luck & :dust: you get your :bfp: this month.

Thank you!
I know I ovulated. I'm ok with that. I just want temps to stay up so I can get my bfp!
Can I change my temp time now? Or just wait for next cycle? Hopefully I won't have a next cycle, but now I know it will be easier to set an alarm.

The only way to know for sure your pregnant is to get that bfp. I know it sucks cause we all want to know ASAP. Good thing is you only have about a week left until testing and then you will know for sure. I still chart but I don't rely on it too much... I've seen charts that dip below the coverline and end in bfp, and my own chart last month stayed high the entire last week (when the month before my temps decreased days before af). Turns out af came anyway and my temps didn't drop below cover till 2 days after af started!! So just goes to show that charting is not foolproof.

Summer - Thanks for putting my charting woes at ease!!

Just a quick one, my temp dipped slightly this morning, does that mean I o'd yesterday and now on tww or should I take advantage of hubster still being home today just in case?

Dang, huge drop today... Looks like the witch is on her ugly way. So bummed.

Just a quick one, my temp dipped slightly this morning, does that mean I o'd yesterday and now on tww or should I take advantage of hubster still being home today just in case?

Idk I'm not an expert yet but I think if you removed the temp on the 18th, ff would have you Oed already around the time of your + opk's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->