List of TTC Charts Ladies

Just a quick one, my temp dipped slightly this morning, does that mean I o'd yesterday and now on tww or should I take advantage of hubster still being home today just in case?

Idk I'm not an expert yet but I think if you removed the temp on the 18th, ff would have you Oed already around the time of your + opk's.

thanks, removed it and has it on 29th/30th depending on is looking at ff or cdtp, hopefull that we managed to catch it in time as still had ov pains on friday and saturday with hubster only coming back home friday afternoon. fx and will have to wait and see.

Just make sure your temps stay up to confirm O. Fx for you.

Someone please look at mine. I think I know the answer....af is on her way. An ID at 10 dpo is highly unlikely. Please be honest because I think I know it anyhow.

Grumble. It's possible for implantation dip.
You will never really know until she comes.
Your chart looks good, but I'm a newbie.

My temp shot up today. Go figure. Hopefully it's something good.

Thanks but I think she's a coming. I will catch that little eggy next month!

Look at my chart PLZ is this a crazy looking chart

I wish I could help more...but im not good at this temping stuff.

Good morning ladies. Can someone PLEASE look at my chart??? I'm so confused! Was yesterdays temp just a fluke? I had a chemical last cycle and didn't get a drop like that; maybe I was just cold?

I've seen a lot of charts on ff with a huge dip at ~10 dpo that turned out to be bfp. Perhaps it's an implantation dip?? Test again in a couple days.

Grumblebea - Yeah, I'm thinking maybe implantation dip?? FX for you!! :thumbup:

Alicia - Wierd, your temps should have stayed up if you ovulated. Maybe your body geared up to ovulate, which gave you the positive opk, then you didn't, which explains the lack of high temps. I would keep taking opks and assume you haven't ovulated yet. Good luck!

Hotpink - I've only got a few days charted, but I guess it's time to get added to the list. Could you add me to the fabulous "master list" of charts?? Thank you!! :flower:

Grumblebea - Yeah, I'm thinking maybe implantation dip?? FX for you!! :thumbup:

Alicia - Wierd, your temps should have stayed up if you ovulated. Maybe your body geared up to ovulate, which gave you the positive opk, then you didn't, which explains the lack of high temps. I would keep taking opks and assume you haven't ovulated yet. Good luck!

I didn't think it could happen so late. Thanks.

From babyhopes.com: "....All told, implantation will generally occur within 7-14 days after conception."

From thebabycorner.com: "Implantation typically occurs 6 to 10 days after ovulation, or day 20 to 24 of a menstrual cycle. However, it can happen a few days earlier or later."

Frm babymed.com: "Implantation and implantation bleeding occur on average about 9 days after ovulation (range between 6-12 days), which is about a week to a few days before your period would normally start."

I could go on and on, but that should give you an idea. :) Hope this gives you some hope and cheers you up!!

Grumble it's possible for it to be implantation dip.

Yeah well maybe I will o today idk I think I'm gonna go back to every other day when cd 23 comes up :)

Grumb I think u r gonna get ur bfp it may be implantation dip don't give up silly

the tww is the worst i think, even more annoying that waiting for ov.
ive just been doing some serious chart stalking to see what all you other girls charts are like and comparing to mine.
i do know every time i look at mine it wont change, so why do i keep looking at it every hour or so??!?!?
think im slowly starting to go mad lol.
hope you guys are all having a good week.

stay positive grumblebea, fx for you chick

Hey my temp went up could it be I hope it stays up and I o yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"