List of TTC Charts Ladies

Hi Ladies :flower:
I took a break from bnb for the long weekend.

Jelly tots, it looks like you O'd :thumbup:

Alicia, I think your body may be having problems Oing this cycle. Hotpink's had sharp ups and downs too, and she had a cyst. I've experienced the same thing.
fx for you!

Stinas, that dip could definitely be an implantation dip! :happydance:

Still no sign of O for me :( But I'm okay with that because my DP was away for the weekend and just got back yesterday, so hopefully NOW I will O!

:dust: to everyone!

Grumblebea - Yeah, I'm thinking maybe implantation dip?? FX for you!! :thumbup:

Alicia - Wierd, your temps should have stayed up if you ovulated. Maybe your body geared up to ovulate, which gave you the positive opk, then you didn't, which explains the lack of high temps. I would keep taking opks and assume you haven't ovulated yet. Good luck!

I didn't think it could happen so late. Thanks.

I also think that it very well could be an implantation dip:thumbup:
:dust:

Grumblebea - Yeah, I'm thinking maybe implantation dip?? FX for you!! :thumbup:

Alicia - Wierd, your temps should have stayed up if you ovulated. Maybe your body geared up to ovulate, which gave you the positive opk, then you didn't, which explains the lack of high temps. I would keep taking opks and assume you haven't ovulated yet. Good luck!

I didn't think it could happen so late. Thanks.

I also think that it very well could be an implantation dip:thumbup:
:dust:

Thanks. Af due today, so far, she's a no show. I usually start in th am but it after 1 and still not here. I took a hpt, negative. On my way to see fs 2 1/2 hours away, hopefully just a scenic ride and he's not needed. Thanks for input ladies,that's why I love this site!

Well think I'm having O bleeding today idk lol

Tallmom. I hope so! My temp is higher than normal. I hope this is it. Still trying not to think of it much or symptom spot. Doing good so far except for poas opk last night. No smiley but there was a line. I'm pretending I didn't do it. I did it last cycle and had no line. Hmmmm
I hope you o soon! It's good you didn't while dh was away. Good timing.

How is everyone doing?

Today I got the same exact temp as yesterday. Hope it's just a fluke and not my thermometer dying already! :dohh:

There are some nice looking chart out there

Now afm: sorry I was gone so long had a long weekend

Lisa your chart has been added

Hope I didnt miss any updates

Hmm, now I'm officially late and bfn??? If I did have ID on 11dpo, how many days does it usually take to get a +?

Yay no AF! I think it takes about 3 days to get a BFP after implantation, but everyone is different and it depends how quickly your levels rise. FX!!!

Thanks tallmom, thought i had but nice to have confirmation from someone else :)

hope everyone is having a good week/few days.x

Yay for no af grumble!!!!

How is everyone today?

What does it mean when your belly is bloated but hard? Weird huh? Oh well, not dwelling on it.

ive had a bloated tummy aswell today but no idea why as af not due for another 10 days. had sme cramping too which is annoying, and also has a touch of wind. sorry if tmi. no idea what any of it means though. probably looking too far into things at the minute, no matter how relaxed i was the other day about tww im now into mad must poas and check ff chart as much as possible. not done any tests yet as know nothing would show yet even if i was, but doesnt stop me wanting to lol. someone please tell me off, hubby isnt home to do that for me.

ive had a bloated tummy aswell today but no idea why as af not due for another 10 days. had sme cramping too which is annoying, and also has a touch of wind. sorry if tmi. no idea what any of it means though. probably looking too far into things at the minute, no matter how relaxed i was the other day about tww im now into mad must poas and check ff chart as much as possible. not done any tests yet as know nothing would show yet even if i was, but doesnt stop me wanting to lol. someone please tell me off, hubby isnt home to do that for me.

I honestly cannot tell you off, you have described exactly how I feel, even down to the wind, mine is chronic burping though. Been out with friends tonight I have not seen for 17 years, still not taken my mind off it :nope:

Nipples really sensitive now...boobs getting sore. I hope AF does not come!!

I honestly cannot tell you off, you have described exactly how I feel, even down to the wind, mine is chronic burping though. Been out with friends tonight I have not seen for 17 years, still not taken my mind off it :nope:

you have to tell me off!! lol. had to stop myself this monring from trying out an opk to see what that would give. i really am not a good role model for any of this teehee :) temp went a bit higher today so no idea what that means, blimmin warm all day and night now though which is a bit puzzling. have to keep windows open in office and at home during the day.
shame your friends couldnt take your mind off it. we had a birthday tea for a friend last night, but one of our friends who is 28weeks came along and my other friend with an 8months old and a 4yr old came too so that made me even more broody, especially when the youngest fell asleep on me after i fed her.

Hi ladies, I started charting this month. Currently on my 7th day. Would like to make it part of my signature,
But can't seem to get it right! Can someone please help me by explaining how 2! Thanks, I'll appreciate it!

Hi ladies, I started charting this month. Currently on my 7th day. Would like to make it part of my signature,
But can't seem to get it right! Can someone please help me by explaining how 2! Thanks, I'll appreciate it!

hey there, you just put the url link into your signature block. if you are on ff then on the chart page should be a share button, get the url link and paste it onto your profile.
hope that helps

It does, thanks jelly tots :hugs:
So now its part of my signature, can you add me to the list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->