List of TTC Charts Ladies

When I put in today's temp, FF said I ovulated on cd 14, which I don't think happened at all! No EWCM, no positive opk, no other signs, and my cycles have been long so this is still pretty early for me. I discarded yesterday's temp, which was the highest it's been, and now I think it's a bit more accurate. Crazy temps! We haven't even BD'd yet this cycle :dohh: guess we should get going!! :haha:

Jelly - your chart still looks good!
Lisa - I feel like it takes longer for ff to figure it out. You know your body best so just ignore what it's saying.

As for me, my temp went up a bit more today. I add my temps on my iPhone and it never updates my signature until I save it again on a computer. How weird.
I am due for af today but since I'm irregular I'm giving it a few days. For the past few days I have been waking up super early which I find weird because it takes a lot for me to wake up early. I'm a night owl. This morn I had tons of weird pokes, like there was something in there poking. It didn't hurt, but it was obvious and annoying. I don't want to get my hopes up. I have decided I might test Tom. I have cb digitals right now, but should I go get frer? I always feel like I have a better chance with those.
I wish my boobs didn't hurt soo bad. They did last cycle so it makes me think I'm doomed.

Thanks, Stinas. Especially since this is my first cycle charting, I agree with ignoring FF...for now of course. :)

I can't wait until you test, I have a good feeling!!

Jelly - your chart still looks good!
Lisa - I feel like it takes longer for ff to figure it out. You know your body best so just ignore what it's saying.

As for me, my temp went up a bit more today. I add my temps on my iPhone and it never updates my signature until I save it again on a computer. How weird.
I am due for af today but since I'm irregular I'm giving it a few days. For the past few days I have been waking up super early which I find weird because it takes a lot for me to wake up early. I'm a night owl. This morn I had tons of weird pokes, like there was something in there poking. It didn't hurt, but it was obvious and annoying. I don't want to get my hopes up. I have decided I might test Tom. I have cb digitals right now, but should I go get frer? I always feel like I have a better chance with those.
I wish my boobs didn't hurt soo bad. They did last cycle so it makes me think I'm doomed.

thanks stinas, not had any more spotting since this morning either so going to try and test on tuesday to see if anything by then.

personally i wouldnt go for a digi yet, in people ive read on here and my friends experience they arent so good at early testing, they tend to be better a few days to a week past af due date. up to you though chick as everyones hormon levels are different. as you are waiting til a bit later i would say you have a good chance of a better result :) x

Lisa- i would defo agree with stinas on ff, im on my forst month and had to ignore a few temps to get a realistic ov date, luckily when i put opk result in it corrected itself. i would get bding soon then, well it cant hurt to start it early anyways as always good fun ;)

Thanks jelly.
I was thinking the same. Frer might be the way to go. I still feel like I should wait for af. I hate the disappointment of poas. Lol I'm nuts!

Thanks everyone for posting your charts so we can take a look.

I am very new to charting but since I'm getting older I wanted to get on with things and not spend to much time TTC.

I did have a question. I noticed in everyones chart your temps change a little bit each day. If my temp doesn't really change what does that mean? Of course I'm only on CD 8 so I shouldn't have had a spike yet but I pretty much test the same every morning. Unless I temp earlier or later then its a little bit different. Anyway I thought I would ask the experts BnBers!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA.
Stinas- I've got my fingers crossed for u!!

Jelly tots- I hope that spotting is implantation spotting:thumbup:

Looks like I'm in yet another long cycle. No sign of O either. I'm wondering if this will be another annovulatory cycle.

Alicia- it looks like you had an annovulatory cycle :( it is common to have one every once in awhile. Just as long as it doesn't keep happening.

Grumblebea- sorry AF got you:( fx for you for this cycle :hugs:

Littlebird- your temps look nice and even, I think that means your hormones are level, fx for you too this cycle :hugs:

Lots of :dust: to you all

Yeah idk what went on but woke up not bleeding anymore strange thing Is my period was really light going to obgyn to talk about biopsy gonna talk to him about this and some tips he might have for me :)

Yeah idk what went on but woke up not bleeding anymore strange thing Is my period was really light going to obgyn to talk about biopsy gonna talk to him about this and some tips he might have for me :)

I hope you get some answers. I had an annovulatory cycle a couple cycles ago and my period was light too. That can happen when no O occurs.
Let me know what your obgyn says :) :hugs:

went to the loo after coming back from lunch out and had darker red spotting that showed on liner. thinking i may be on the way out, although going to keep an eye on it and just see what happens. Hope it still is part of a hopeful ib, but i have no idea and going to try and not to worry too much about it. still got very wierd tummy feeling though and feel like i want to throw up after my lunch, which i didnt want but then enjoyed very much. going to hunt out the ginger out the baking cupboard and see if that helps.

hope you do get some answers alicia from your doctor. fx it sorts itself out soon.

Hi ladies!! How's everyone today??

Alicia - Hope you get everything worked out, good luck at the obgyn.

Jelly - Hope it's just IB!

Well when I put in today's temp FF took away my crosshairs....silly FF, I knew I didn't ovulate on cd 14. :haha:

Yeah me too still have to have biopsy unless I get preg by middle of aug :(

Well then I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and hopefully that will happen for you. :hugs:

Hey ladies!!
Hope everyone is doing good!

Lisa - ff is weird! Today my dpos disappeared! Lol
Alicia - I hope everything works out for the best!!

As for me...still no af and...I'm too chicken to test. Call me crazy, but since I'm irregular I'm giving myself a few days. I have killer gas! It stinks!! Lethal! Lol

Was it because you had the free trial of VIP?? I know mine shows all kinds of fancy stuff right now, but it's cause of my trial VIP.

I can't believe you still haven't tested!! You are strong!! FX for you!

Was it because you had the free trial of VIP?? I know mine shows all kinds of fancy stuff right now, but it's cause of my trial VIP.

I can't believe you still haven't tested!! You are strong!! FX for you!

Maybe it was because of the trial. I have no clue.
I can't believe I have not tested myself yet either. Call me crazy but I'm tired of poas! Lol

well thats me out, temp dropped .1 this morning and spotting is still here and getting brighter. Not sure when to start classing it as af, as a good 6 days early, but nowhere near normal flow so will see how it goes. no idea whats caused this either unless i had one but wasnt sticky :/
fx for next cycle as get to see hubster for two weekends in a row with the second over ov predicted date so feeling hopeful for that. will give handstands another go too lol.

fx for everyone still in this month.x

CD9 and still getting fertile CM - temp isn't rising though - I've decided that if we just BD every second day until I at least get my crosshairs, we should be covered....

okay cd 7... my chart is looking more consistant than the last cycle.
last cycle i had a dip on cd 5, then again on cd 9,10 so keeping fingers crossed. got my obgyn appt today at 12 noon. its only 640am here now.. got my charts printed out to take him to look at...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->