List of TTC Charts Ladies

How is everyone today?
Opera - any news?
Grumble - ??

Im good...just sore boobs today. Have not tested...too scared to. haha Im going to wait until after AF is due and hopefully does NOT come!!

Hey ladies! My chart is in my signature, I'd love to be added! Reallly hoping I see a thermal shift in the next few days, first time BBTing and I'm really nervous I won't see any damn temp shift. I feel like my temp are crazy all over the place!

Im good...just sore boobs today. Have not tested...too scared to. haha Im going to wait until after AF is due and hopefully does NOT come!!

lol bless you, i would probably be feeling the same. fx chick

Stinas -- your chart is looking really good! I'm going to send some peer pressure your way: TEST! :)

I'm too scared lol. I don't have good luck. It's depressing to see a bfn.

Hi Hun, I just joined today.. I would love to be able to join. Can you tell me how to get one of the charts url's?

Thank You

CD7 today - AF just left two days ago - and I've already got EWCM? What the? Chart experts - where are you??

Sorry to hear that grumble.x

I woke up this morning to find some spotting, very light pink coloured but a bit more than I thought I would. Still have cramps/pulling and all feelings u had yesterday etc so have my fingers crossed it's not af come early. Haven't had a temp dip so bit confused unless it was later in the day I got one so didn't show in morning.

Sorry to hear that grumble.x

I woke up this morning to find some spotting, very light pink coloured but a bit more than I thought I would. Still have cramps/pulling and all feelings u had yesterday etc so have my fingers crossed it's not af come early. Haven't had a temp dip so bit confused unless it was later in the day I got one so didn't show in morning.

Temps are still high, so FX it's IB!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->