List of TTC Charts Ladies

okay cd 7... my chart is looking more consistant than the last cycle.
last cycle i had a dip on cd 5, then again on cd 9,10 so keeping fingers crossed. got my obgyn appt today at 12 noon. its only 640am here now.. got my charts printed out to take him to look at...

Why does your monitor have you testing? Did you set it when af started?

yeah. i set it when i knew it was af which was cd 3. so today is cd 7.

Sorry to hear that jelly! But your not really out until she is fully here.
Still no af for me. I will be testing this week.

argh! i am so confused, was all happy this afternoon knowing i was out etc then the blimmin spotting has only gone and stopped. im just gonna stop thinking about it still think like that and let whatever happen, happen as obviously wanting to play games lol.

argh! i am so confused, was all happy this afternoon knowing i was out etc then the blimmin spotting has only gone and stopped. im just gonna stop thinking about it still think like that and let whatever happen, happen as obviously wanting to play games lol.

Maybe late implantation? or your body just wants to drive you crazy!

think it wants to make me crazy as after swimming blimmin spotting re-appeared :S

think it wants to make me crazy as after swimming blimmin spotting re-appeared :S

:growlmad:
:hugs:

temp dipped again and spotting still bright red so think im defo out now. i know the saying is not out til the :witch: arrives but with all signs im quite confident about it.
not too upset though, just means hubster will have to have words with the boys and tell them to get a grip for next time lol

hope you are all well and having a good week.x

Ugh my stupid temp dipped prolly gonna be another no O cycle

Hope everyone is doing good.
Still no af for me!

Ugh my stupid temp dipped prolly gonna be another no O cycle

It's still early in your cycle, stay positive!! :thumbup:

Your chart is interesting, do you get the same 2/3 exact temps that often??

Hope everyone is doing good.
Still no af for me!

When you gonna test chick? I'm all impatient and excited to find out lol x

When you gonna test chick? I'm all impatient and excited to find out lol x

:haha: Me too!!

Come on Stinas, we know you don't want to test yet, but you have all of us to consider when making your choice!! :rofl:[/QUOTE]

I tested with a stupid CB digital this morn...BFN! :cry:
Still no AF. I thought I would get her this morn due to some cramping...but then it totally went away. My boobs are big and sore...last night my thighs felt like I was working out all day...not sure what that meant...I havent been the the gym in forever. I am buying FRER tom. I dont want to get all depressed again. Last cycle I got myself excited like an idiot, just to get shot down with a BFN and then AF screaming and scratching alllll the way down during a busy time at work, then a cold to top the cake. It was hell!
I just feel like I did everything right this cycle. I did get excited because I had these weird twinges/shocks down there...too much info, but on of my "lips" down there. Never felt that before...totally werid...too much info, but it was super odd.
I dont know what to think ladies....do you think I still have a chance? I swear my belly looks like I am...and I have a flat 24.5 inch waist. Maybe because i am irregular it takes longer to get a BFP? Maybe im just being too hopeful?
Sorry for the long rant.

Stinas, sorry about the BFN this morning. But you're still not out. I really hope that the FRER gives you the answer you're hoping for!

sorry about your bfn on the digi, but you defo are not out yet. could just take you a little longer to see it on a test. hope the frer has a better result for you.x

Stinas - Sorry about the BFN. :hugs: But, like the other girls said, you're def still not out! Your temps still look good. How long is your LP usually? (I think you've already told me this, but remind me! :dohh:) Try and stay positive! I think the FRER are more sensitive than the CB digi's anyway.

Can someone please check my chart? I'm CD11, getting EWCM, but there's no temp shift and my OPKs have been negative. I really hope I'm not having an anovulatory cycle. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->