List of TTC Charts Ladies

BridieChild and Aliciatm -- I don't know what to think about either chart. It is still pretty early and you could be getting more informative temps in a few days. I hope that both of you get a definitive temp shift and you know that ovulation has occurred!

me too. i got a high on my cbfm and im only on cd 9.

Alicia, are you using an actual bbt thermometer? One that reads to 2 decimal places? My charts look much better since I switched to a bbt.

yeah its a bbt. but it only reads 1 point after decimal. its a bd brand

alicia. i never read too much into it when its so early. you cant really figure much out until three days after you O or whatever. i know its hard but try not to analyze tooooo much!

My lp is 15. I'm passed that. I'm more frustrated at this point.
I don't think I'll ever buy a digital again. I will buy a frer today and check with fmu Tom.

My lp is 15. I'm passed that. I'm more frustrated at this point.
I don't think I'll ever buy a digital again. I will buy a frer today and check with fmu Tom.

sorry girl. frer are better.

so got post opk, high on cbfm. gonna check cm in a hour and see. also im cramping a little. woohooo

That's great!! Hopefully your little egg will come any minute ;)

thanks does anyone know about cervical positions and checking them im completely lost

I think low and soft and open is a
Good sign that you are about to O. Soft like your lips. Hard is like your nose. Gl :thumbup:

My temp dipped today, hope that means I'll O soon!

well i think its high i barley could touch it . and its very soft i also felt the opening almost felt like i could push a fingertip in it does that mean its open

thanks does anyone know about cervical positions and checking them im completely lost

I have no clue, but I did see a thread here not too long ago with a TTCer that was a nurse, who explained how to do it and what to expect to the T. It was very helpful actually. Ill try to find and it post you the link.

I think low and soft and open is a
Good sign that you are about to O. Soft like your lips. Hard is like your nose. Gl :thumbup:

My temp dipped today, hope that means I'll O soon!

YAY!!! I hope you O soon!!!!!:flower:

Tallmom2b, I hope you DO ovulate! How are you feeling, do you think the cyst went away?

AFM, I have been a little off my TTC game because I was on vacation for the past 2.5 weeks. I continued taking Progesterone last cycle to try to lengthen my LP because I was worried that DH and I wouldn't get a chance to BD before O this cycle. I didn't take my OPKs with me. I just took the first one today, and I think it's positive. I'm wondering if the soy iso I took early this cycle is causing me to ovulate early?

well i think its high i barley could touch it . and its very soft i also felt the opening almost felt like i could push a fingertip in it does that mean its open

High IS good, I got it backwards, soft, HIGH and open means you are very fertile. :happydance:
Here is a link that tells about CP
https://www.webwomb.com/charting_cervical_position.htm

:dust:

Tallmom2b, I hope you DO ovulate! How are you feeling, do you think the cyst went away?

AFM, I have been a little off my TTC game because I was on vacation for the past 2.5 weeks. I continued taking Progesterone last cycle to try to lengthen my LP because I was worried that DH and I wouldn't get a chance to BD before O this cycle. I didn't take my OPKs with me. I just took the first one today, and I think it's positive. I'm wondering if the soy iso I took early this cycle is causing me to ovulate early?

Hi littlebird, :flower: your chart does look like you are gearing up to O!

I think the cyst hadn't gotten any worse, I hope it will be gone by my next ultrasound. As for O, I think I maybe getting closer but not real close yet:(

I so wish I had regular cycles, it's an extra stress with TTC, my fertility doc said that an egg that is released in a ling cycle isn't as viable...sigh

Hey Tallmom - I hear you on the long cycles thing. This wait is worse than the 2ww for me!!

Lisa, FF thinks you Od, do you think you did?

I keep thinking, last time I got pregnant NTNP, why am I trying so hard? Part of me wants to just go on a simple prenatal vit. and call it good. Stop charting and temping and just see what happens. I think doing all the other stuff makes me feel more in control, I'm afraid to give that up maybe :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->