List of TTC Charts Ladies

Oh and for the first time in 40 years our city has had snow! So it's freezing at the moment...that won't be helping my temps!

your chart is still looking good wilsey.

well still no sign of af or a bfp today, been keeping my mind occupied with the last month of training for the gnr so hoping that may kickstart something into happening, as they say a watched kettle never boils.

hope everyone is well today

Huge dip today. Hopefully or does not mean anything...but af is probably coming. Lucky me. This sucks.
How is everyone today?

Can anyone tell me what this new thing on my chart is? All of a sudden there's a 'stats' field with the number 5 in it. Did I accidentally hit something or did FF do this on their own, and if so what does it mean?

Ok so I figured that out but now I'm confused. Its telling me I have 5 days until testing?? I normally have a 28-29 day cycle. Is it just guessing since this is my first month using FF? Or does it know something i dont?

Ok so I figured that out but now I'm confused. Its telling me I have 5 days until testing?? I normally have a 28-29 day cycle. Is it just guessing since this is my first month using FF? Or does it know something i dont?

not sure chick as never had that one come up on mine before. but it also equates to the number of days since implantation dip. i would say your chart is looking good though so maybe a test would work now.

well i have had a fiddle with my chart and discarded the really high temps as they were taken at odd times, plus added the two in for today and yesterday. i know i said i was going to leave my chart for the rest of the month, but curiosity got the better of me. still no sign of af, but just waiting for my temps to drop now as had a few af type crampy feelings this afternoon.

sorry to hear of your temp drop stinas, still could go back up though.

FF on the first cycle of temping guesses ur test date after the max LP until it figures how long urs is so next cycle should have u test the day after ur regular LP. Like me last month had me testing 5 days after af due (I knew when) but this cycle had me test on cd 29 as I am also a 28-29. Of course af showed on cd 29 so pff her.

Thanks for the clarification! Sorry bout the witch. Praying she stays away for me. If she shows, my chart is really messing with me. It shows a great implantation dip and is triphasic.

Congrats wilsey!!!! Yay!!!

Could my temp have gone down due to me sleeping with my mouth open? I hope so.

possibly, i know mine has a few times by a fair amount.
i close my mouth for a few minutes and then take it again when i think that has happened.

Hi ladies - thanks so much for the kind words. :D

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! I got a BFP at 12dpo. Can you take a look at my chart and tell me if you think everything is ok. I got a bit of light brown spotting today (after walking to work) and now I am all paranoid it's going to be a chemical. I will try post a photo of my BFP in a sec too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->