List of TTC Charts Ladies

Ok soooo I layer down for about 20 minutes and took my temp for the heck of it. It was 98.8which is the same as it was when I went to bed. I know it will just confuse. But wondering if its a good sign as af could be tomorrow. I'm a 28-29 day cycle. Still no bfp tho. FX it stays up

I know you aren't supposed to take your temp at night but I sort of do sometimes out of curiosity. Every time I have taken it at night and it has been high, it has been high the next morning too! Hope it's a good sign :D

I really hope so. Had a busy night at work and now feel a lil like af is fixing to start. Hope not

Temps still high so still a good sign, fx af doesnt come.

Still no sign of either and a lack of any symptoms, not temping this week as got heating on last day or so to dry out the bathroom so will make it artificially higher.

well im fixing to go to bed and my temp is 99.4 fx stays up when i wake up, tested of course and was bfn will try again when i get up as will be fmu fx a second line shows, tired of them single lines LOL

How is everyone doing today? Hope that temps stayed up:)

FF changed my crosshairs, I think I did O when they said. I'm kinda bummed because we didn't bd around that time. We did in the pm on wed. then I Od on sat.
Maybe I still have a chance?

yep you still have a chance chick, they live a good few days so would have been there waiting at the door lol.

hope your temp stays up momwannabe.

well i have some different tests coming hopefully today, so praying they give me my bfp, 2 days late for af and still no sign of it. a few odd feelings and twinges etc again today and last night i noticed one of my nipples have slightly changed colour and the veins have all come to the surface which is very strange to look at.

Your chart really looks like your preggers! I think that those tests will come back positive, I'll be surprised if they dont!
Fx for you :dust:

oh i do hope so, starting to lose faith in it with keep getting either faintest of lines on ic's or a bfn on digi. thanks chuck. fx for you too x

Good luck everyone!!!
I refuse to test again. I'm super tired of getting bfn.
I have this stupid cold I can't shake and pressure/slight cramping down there.
When will it be my turn?!

Jelly, I had a thought. Sometimes it is possible for your body to gear up for O but then for whatever reason get delayed. Maybe your body tried to O around CD 18-22, then finally did on CD28, because that's when your temps really started to go up. IF i'm right, then you are only 7 DPO or so. Which means AF isn't due for another week... What you think?

i have no idea, i hope not cos hubster hasnt been home since weekend of 20th so then im defo out. god i really hate the raf sometimes, after 2 years of not living together its really starting to take its toll.
i think i might go for bloods anyway on the tuesday as planned and get them to test for everything again. its not like me to be a whole week out on my cycle at all.
temps could be higher cos i took them at different times so i was expecting them to be slightly out from what they should be.

well AF got me 2 was really positive about this cycle, but i guess not. But i'm ok right now got a busy day ahead and hopefully get my mind off of it until the cramps start ugh sorry just really down about this and feel stupid for poas so many times

Jelly I hope you get it soon!
Momwannabe - on to a more positive cycle!

So my temp took a dip today - it's not looking good :( Due Friday!

Sorry momwannabe! :hugs:

So my temp took a dip today - it's not looking good :( Due Friday!

Sorry momwannabe! :hugs:

That dips tiny mine has done that a few times, have a look at my chart chuck, it did not continue to rise and didn't stay level, it went slightly up and down within the triphasic temps. Yours still looks to be triphasic chuck.

If I take temp once I have been up an hour or so, am way over 37 degrees now !!

Sorry momwannabe:hugs: I hope next cycle is it for you!

Wilsey, I think you are definitely still in, that is only a tiny dip:)

Sorry to hear that momwannabe

You are still in with a chance wilsey, fx

Thanks ladies - two days left until AF is due...

Eeeeep - hope it's my month!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->