List of TTC Charts Ladies

No, this is the 2nd one. It's funny how my mind goes between thinking I will definitely get pregnant -- after all, I'm getting all those spermies past the vagina and cervix. But at the same time I think I will definitely not get pregnant, since it's been 4 months since my last miscarriage, and I have had one failed IUI. Argh! The 2WW is madness, I tell ya!

It is crazy! With all the obstacles that those little spermys have to get through! But I think you are definitely increasing your odds by getting the IUIs! Don't give up hope yet :hugs:

well no sign of AF and temp went up but still getting bfn ugh

FX for you! Your still in until the :witch: comes!

Bfn on frer. I kind of knew it. I still don't get why I would get a smiley on the opk yesterday. Do I still have a chance? I have a super runny nose, sore throat and a caugh. Temp wen through the roof today and I don't have a fever. I'm confused.

I wanna say test again in the morning, but I know its stressful. I REALLY don't think you are out. I think you are REALLY in. Some women just don't get there :bfp: until after AF is due. Hang in there sweetie :hugs:

Hi ladies!

Ahhhhh so my temp was basically the same as yesterday (.01 higher and I took it an hour earlier than normal) but I feel like I'm getting AF! Even had some (sorry TMI) dark brown blood like I get 1 or 2 days before AF. So not very hopeful right now :(

Hi ladies!

Ahhhhh so my temp was basically the same as yesterday (.01 higher and I took it an hour earlier than normal) but I feel like I'm getting AF! Even had some (sorry TMI) dark brown blood like I get 1 or 2 days before AF. So not very hopeful right now :(

not trying to stalk u, but have u tested yet? ur chart looks so good

Ahahaha stalk away - I need all the help I can get! :D

I didn't want to test but I did yesterday (not with FMU though). BFN.

Looked at the test this morning and there was a line the same thickness as the control and maybe 10% the darkness of the control. Obviously I ignored it because it happened outside the time limit. Always thought evaps were lines thinner than the control line.

Ahahaha stalk away - I need all the help I can get! :D

I didn't want to test but I did yesterday (not with FMU though). BFN.

Looked at the test this morning and there was a line the same thickness as the control and maybe 10% the darkness of the control. Obviously I ignored it because it happened outside the time limit. Always thought evaps were lines thinner than the control line.

well everything is crossed for u, hope u get ur BFP soon and use fmu next time so u have no doubt(wish i can lead by example and not poas everytime i go to the looLOL)

I just used a temp calculator to adjust for the fact that I took it an hour early and it said my temp would have been 36.96 instead of 36.85! Wonder if that is true...

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I just used a temp calculator to adjust for the fact that I took it an hour early and it said my temp would have been 36.96 instead of 36.85! Wonder if that is true...

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

they suggest not to change it but either way ur temp is still going up so ur good :)

Oh yeah, I won't, I will just leave it as what I got but it's interesting. I was more checking to see if it was lower the earlier you took it.

:dust:

Oh yeah, I won't, I will just leave it as what I got but it's interesting. I was more checking to see if it was lower the earlier you took it.

:dust:

that is interesting i always thought the more u slept the lower it go, guess not then i need to change my temps when had multiple naps lol

I just found this type of info...

"If you rise at a different time for taking your basal body temperature then use this rule of thumb. For every half hour earlier you arrise, add .1 a degree. For every half hour late you arrise, subtract .1 a degree."

So if you take it earlier than normal you can add (which I haven't) .1 for every half hour and if you take it later than normal you can subtract .1 for every half hour.

I just found this type of info...

"If you rise at a different time for taking your basal body temperature then use this rule of thumb. For every half hour earlier you arrise, add .1 a degree. For every half hour late you arrise, subtract .1 a degree."

So if you take it earlier than normal you can add (which I haven't) .1 for every half hour and if you take it later than normal you can subtract .1 for every half hour.

I couldnt do that as i have different sleeping pattern as i work nights and i never can get the right temp on Ov day cause i don't sleep as much to get donations ugh

I think you would still get a pattern even if you are taking it at crazy times.

I've been making myself wake up in the weekends at 6am - it's not pretty!

Both charts are looking good :)

I'm finding it hard not to poas every time I go to the loo aswell, done 3 today now just incase and thats it. I've decided to leave it tomrrow and just do it Wednesday and then Friday if I can hold off testing on Thursday.
Getting a bit anxious now as just want to know either way so can get on with the cycle if indeed the :witch: is around the corner.
Also if it is the other then I need o know by Friday so I can tell hubby as he is home for this weekend only for another month.

How do you guys keep your mind off it all? As being home alone im finding it rather hard

Haha handling it!? Lol I'm on bnb all the time that's how I get thru it lol

Bfn on frer. I kind of knew it. I still don't get why I would get a smiley on the opk yesterday. Do I still have a chance? I have a super runny nose, sore throat and a caugh. Temp wen through the roof today and I don't have a fever. I'm confused.

Yep you still have a chance, my OPK's were darker than HPT's, try again in a few days.

Have you got a link to your chart ?

hmmm...I hope so! I really hope it just takes longer for it to show on HPT.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3495ac

Both charts are looking good :)

I'm finding it hard not to poas every time I go to the loo aswell, done 3 today now just incase and thats it. I've decided to leave it tomrrow and just do it Wednesday and then Friday if I can hold off testing on Thursday.
Getting a bit anxious now as just want to know either way so can get on with the cycle if indeed the :witch: is around the corner.
Also if it is the other then I need o know by Friday so I can tell hubby as he is home for this weekend only for another month.

How do you guys keep your mind off it all? As being home alone im finding it rather hard

Its super hard to keep it off your mind. The only way you can let it slightly slip your mind is if you go on vacation. It worked for me, but as you can tell, im back to my normal self lol

I hope this cycle works. Im starting to worry that something is wrong with me.

Im not symptom spotting, but I got that damn cold again. I was just at my bff's house that just had her baby, and I had to excuse myself because I was coughing like crazy! I didnt even want to go, but she(mom) got a fever and had to go to hospital, she asked me to go check up on her mom and the baby see if they need anything. I would have felt awful not going.
Anyways...got this caugh, runny nose, swollen glands....my nipples are sensitive...like if i touch them they kind of feel like my fingers are sharp and hurting them. Its weird. Also have been having light cramping for a week now. The one day I didnt temp while on vacation I got super sick...not cold sick, but nauseous and a migraine.
I dont know what to think. I wish I never took the OPK in the first place. If im not preg, why would it come up with a smiley? Im super confused and upset about it.

lol looks like i'll just have to keep doing the same then :D

although did have a nice change of thoughts when i came home to find the toilet cistern leaking and the floor drenched. as the bathroom is in the middle of the house with no windows, had to put the heating on and the fan to try and dry some of it out before it starts to affect the flooring. absolutely roasting now and starting to feel sick with me having a bloated tummy this evening.
thank god i know where the water cut off is for it.

im starting to worry if its not a bfp, where the hell is af as its never late.
im sure something will show up soon though.
keep reading stories where people havent found out until at least a week after missing their period so im just hoping i am one of those.

im sure everything is fine with yourself, bet you anything it has worked this time but taking a while to make an appearance.

You and me both Jelly!!! I really hope we are the late ones!!!

Mine is https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35dd74/ could I be pink please :) thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->