List of TTC Charts Ladies

Yeah, it does. Hope AF just doesn't show for you hun x

Thank you!!! I hope she stays away. Temp went down today, but I did sleep with my mouth open because my nose is all stuffed up. I hope thats why it really went down.
Maybe ill test tom.

hope thati s the reason why it went down chick, people say a stuffy nose is a good sign

ooh i hope so..its quite stuffy today but i didnt no if 10dpo was too late for a stuffy nose.. we will see!
i hate the 2ww! grrrr lol
good luck to you xx

haha i see u ment to stina's.... hahaah..
iv had a stuffy nose too! x

Hi littlebird:hi: how are you? Are you still taking progesterone? My after O temps are low too and was wondering if I should get my progesterone checked too?

Hotpink, good to see you! How are you? I agree with littlebird I think you Od:thumbup:
Fx for you!

:dust:

Hi Tallmom2b! I still take it, during the LP. I think I'm supposed to start around 4DPO, but I haven't started taking it yet this cycle. It has really bad side effects! It really makes you think you're pregnant, and you get your hopes up and then they're crushed to pieces when AF shows. :(

So, I'm hoping that I can have a few days of peace and quiet -- no meds -- until I feel some symptoms. Or maybe I'll start tomorrow. :haha:

Low LP temps can definitely mean low progesterone. I did my last cycle on Soy Iso and the LP temps were much lower than Clomid so I think being on a medicated cycle helps a lot. I'm taking Femara this time around and so far temps have been pretty steady. I am feeling like the meds I take early in my cycle are working to keep my progesterone up without me having to supplement with the progesterone pills.

If you're worried about it, definitely see if they can check your levels. I haven't had mine checked with bloodwork, but the symptoms of progesterone deficiency all seemed to match what I have been dealing with.

I'm going to try soy next cycle if I dont get my :bfp: :)

I'm going for a follow up ultra sound to check on the ovary that had a cyst two months ago on Monday.

Depending on what happens I'd like to have more blood work done.
I got pregnant so easily and with out trying over a year ago, but then had a mc. I don't get it... :shrug:

Believe me, I don't either. I used to get pregnant without trying (DS1 and DS2). Then I started getting pregnant but having early miscarriages. The past three cycles, no pregnancy! I am starting to get really frustrated!

It is frustrating, especially when it seems like everyone around me in my life thats of childbearing age is getting pregnant. I have a friend who is due September 1st, one is due middle of October and one is due beginning of November. Last year 3 of my close friends gave birth and my sister in law had her baby this past May. Sigh...

Temp went up today. Still not back in the 98's but way above my cover line.

Tallmom - I totally understand how you feel. I feel like the entire world around me is preg. It's annoying now. Its been driving me up the wall lately.

Everyone says a stuffy nose is a good sign but I had it last cycle too.
I think my stuffy nose and cough is from the airplane. I get like this after every flight I take. But then again, you never know. Keeping a little bit of hope. Lol

I've woken with a stuffy nose all week. I don't think its normal for me.

Tallmom - I totally understand how you feel. I feel like the entire world around me is preg. It's annoying now. Its been driving me up the wall lately.

Glad your temp went up:thumbup: when are you testing again?
Fx for you:)

Glad your temp went up:thumbup: when are you testing again?
Fx for you:)

I dont know yet. FF says AF is due tom, but I doubt it. I have no symptoms besides this cold and if I rub my nipples they hurt.
If I dont get AF by monday ill test, but im not getting my hopes up. I hope its my month, but I just dont want to get excited for nothing. I excited myself with that +OPK the other day when I told myself I wouldnt. lol

I did the same with my very +ve opk too so dont worry about that, easily done. fx for monday then.

god im an absolute mess, its my friends baby shower tomorrow night so been hunting through my keepsake box my parents handed over to me when i first moved out. we are playing guess who's baby picture. been looking at all my first clothes and shoes my mum kept. They are soo tiny, i was born 3 months early at just over 3lbs and my first clothes are all dolls clothes with them not doing prem baby stuff back then. then been reading through my baby book, there is so much detail in there, all my illnesses, holidays, birthdays, christmasses, first words, walking etc all with dates and times, list of presents and who i got cards and visits from. dont normally do this so hope af is round the corner or a blimmin second line, gonna be another big mess tomorrow night, cant stop crying at everything, even blimmin silly tv programs and stuff. aaargh!

Jelly - Looking at that stuff right now is the worst. It always gets me upset as well. Our day will come soon....hopefully sooner than later.

Jelly - Looking at that stuff right now is the worst. It always gets me upset as well. Our day will come soon....hopefully sooner than later.

Yeah not the best of times today, but managed to locate a few pics before looking at all my school reports, pictures cards etc, and then put the box back out of the way so not tempted to get it down again til pauls home and i can get him to put the pics away for me.

I know its hard. I have been really bad. Buying myself stuff and stashing it away. The other day I went to the baby store and bought over $50 in baby clothes for my friend....meanwhile most of the clothes the baby has I bought lol
I cant stop thinking about this little boy outfit...I might just go buy it and hide it in my stash. If my DH sees it he might freak out. Im a shopaholic as it is, if he sees that forget it haha Poor guy.

Yeah not the best of times today, but managed to locate a few pics before looking at all my school reports, pictures cards etc, and then put the box back out of the way so not tempted to get it down again til pauls home and i can get him to put the pics away for me.

Hope you feel better jellytots :hugs: I have a baby shower to go to on Sunday, it will probably be ok, but I bet I'll be a little sad after. Oh well:shrug:
I hope well all get our babies soon:)

Yes all of that stuff is so hard to take!! I was at my parents this afternoon and my mom had been cleaning the basement, and randomly brought up a big stack of my old dance costumes and said "Look what I found!! These will be so much fun for 'you know who' someday!!!" :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->