List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thank Lolo! I'm trying not too!

Keep wanting to rush to the bathroom and check the situation. It was a decent positive and would imagine it should be far fainter if the hcG levels were lessening (ie AF was going to arrive).

My sister is 14 weeks along, and high risk, and she's spotted a couple times but baby is healthy as a horse :)

Thank you so much for the reassurance!! I needed it.

Checked the situation twice since seeing it the first time and haven't had more.

I want to get really excited but I'm so scared to let myself believe it fully! :dohh:

Life is short, get excited :) no point in being scared of something that you can't prevent. The worrying will do more harm than good anyhow. Celebrate :)

Very good point! I guess I was trying to shield myself from the hurt, but it would hurt either way. Might as well get pumped about it!! :D

Thanks x

Please add my chart :) its in my ticker. Thank you!

Bg congratulations, thats a definate positive, you can join me in April babies now :happydance:

You are a few days after your inplantaion dip on your chart, its highly likely to be inplantation spotting hun, it can be a few days after inplantation or roughly when your AF is due, or like me, you can not have any at all. I think me not having any is normal because my AF only lasts 3 days and seems to be only heavy the first day, else I missed the small amount.

Relax, ring docs, and enjoy the feeling. :cloud9:

Thanks twilliamssbt!

I actually had light brown spotting from 7dpo so assumed that was implantation! Taking another test today - in a hour or so. Fingers crossed for another BFP!

I'm 3 weeks and 4/5 days today. So early days but yeah, I'm going to enjoy it now instead of worrying. :D

I will make a doc appointment for next week to get everything confirmed!

When are you testing Stinas?

I dont know...I tested the other day, BFN...so I dont have much hope.
Might test again tom, but seeing the BFN kind of puts a damper on things.

Yeah, it does. Hope AF just doesn't show for you hun x

Thank you!!! I hope she stays away. Temp went down today, but I did sleep with my mouth open because my nose is all stuffed up. I hope thats why it really went down.
Maybe ill test tom.

Hey hotpink, how are you doing?
had a look at your chart, comparing to last cycle of yours you had a couple of dips like that after ov so looking good on that front i think as could be on the way to implantation dip although will have to see what the next few days are like too.

well 17dpo and still no sign of anything, lack of symptoms apart from lots of cm still. think my thermomters battery is low, had the same temp last night when i got home from work, before i went to bed and this morning so not sure whether to use the result or not. also annoying as the last few days temps could also be wrong as i normally fluctuate and have a higher temp before i go to bed.

hi all

congrats wilsey on your BFP :) whoooo
i am 10 DPO today, hardly any symtpoms and not feeling very hopefull : had BFN yest but kinda expected at 9 dpo, just dont no whether to bother testing today or wait a couple more days?
x

hi all

congrats wilsey on your BFP :) whoooo
i am 10 DPO today, hardly any symtpoms and not feeling very hopefull : had BFN yest but kinda expected at 9 dpo, just dont no whether to bother testing today or wait a couple more days?
x

i'd wait another few days if you are only 10dpo, then hopefully will have a lovely result for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->