List of TTC Charts Ladies

I went out to buy my lunch today and had to restrain myself from going into this adorable shop called 'the baby's room'. It has the sweetest things in it.

I'm not ready to buy stuff until I'm further along. I would find it heartbreaking to have the stuff and m/c. :nope:

So my tests go like this...

12dpo - 7pm - light to medium BFP
13dpo - 1pm - pretty strong BFP
14dpo - 5am - lighter BFP than 12dpo!

Do you think that's anything to worry about!? I know they are all taken at different times. I'm taking one in two days at 1pm.

My temp is also still up. You think it's all looking ok? I'm so paranoid right now! :dohh:

hi all, could someone please tell me how to share my chart? i cant find a link anywhere..

thanks in advance :)

Hi rosabelle - are you using FF?

Under your chart there should be a grey button that says 'Share' (along with a whole bunch of other ones like 'CM Analyzer'. If you click Share then it will give you a link :)

Wilsey, the darkness of the line has to do with time of day, the amount of water you drank, some tests are not as dark as others, even of the same brand. The real test from here on out for you will be blood tests. Don't put too much into those HPTs now!

Thanks LittleBird! That's what I keep reading! Doctors appointment on Monday. Apparently here in NZ they don't do bloods unless the urine test at the docs is inconclusive or 'squiffy' - technical term there...;)

Will let you know how that goes!

ok so hopefully this works..

Is anyone able to have a look and see if they know whats going on..

long story short: i normally have a 31 day cycle. on the dot. but started taking EPO this cycle and think it had pushed back ovulation (acording to my temps).

Ionly took epo for about 10 days as i thought i was ovulating really early..

so now im on 8DPO and my temp had a huge drop this morning??

help! please :)

My Ovulation Chart

The dip could be implantation hun - looking at your chart it is a crazy big drop in temp. Guess you will have to wait and see what it does tomorrow!

Yeah, I've heard EPO can mess with when you O!

Nice work on getting your chart in your signature ;) Like a pro girl!

Hi, could you add my chart please? I only started temping a few days back.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/36f531

haha! thanks Wilsey!! i have a good teacher! :)

ahh i wish tomorrow morning would hurry up now!!
oh and CONGRATS on your BFP btw! i hope its a sticky bean for you!! x

Haha I know how you feel. I still want the morning to hurry up so I can make sure my temp is still high. ;)

I'm sure yours will go back up because, well, surely it has too!

Thanks hun - early days but very excited!

lets just think positive! both of us! hehe :)

how exciting... gosh i cant wait to see that BFP.. one day!

POSITIVE THINKING!! Gotcha ;)

It will happen hun! And it will be worth the wait!

Morning everyone, thanks for your kind words, feel loads better this morning and im sure the shower will be lots of fun.

well still no sign of anything, although had a lovely evap on my test this morning.
got the in-laws and brothers in law coming over this weekend as its the base i work on families day on monday, so they have decided to make a weekend of it by coming to see lincoln castle and cathedral the saturday, out for a yummy curry at our local award winning indian on the sunday, finished off by a lovely free airshow the monday. although the best thing is that i get to finally see my hubby after nearly a month apart.

hope everyone has a good day and we get some good results for people very soon

Wilsey- your chart still looks really good. Keep us posted on how Monday goes:)

Jellytots- glad you are feeling better:)

My temp was up this morn. :thumbup: I'm going to a concert/ball/party this weekend and everyone will be wondering why I'm not drinking. I guess I'll just say I'm the sober driver:winkwink:

Hi ladies, Can I ask some of you to look at my charts and let me know what you think.

Have we BDed too much this cycle.
Last cycle was the first time at BBTing, and wasnt very good at it.
Please can you add me to the list too please.
Carla

Hi ladies, I just wanted to add my chart in case anybody can give me some help with understanding what is happening with me this cycle.

Initially FF predicted CD 13 as my OV but as the temp's changed I lost my cross lines.

I had thought that my body failed to OV and that it was tried to again on CD 16 but it seems that also failed as my temp dipped again today.

Any advise?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-08-19 at 16.37.25.png
    Screen shot 2011-08-19 at 16.37.25.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 6
Maybe implantation dip you'll just have to wait it's to early to tell

:hi:Skweek- your link just connected me to my own chart. Can you try to post another link?

Hugsys- It looks like your body geared up to O at cd14 then maybe failed maybe it's trying again now? Your temps should rise after O, and stay high until AF comes or hopefully doesn't :winkwink:

Hi Alicia!! How are you? Looks like you might have Od?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->