List of TTC Charts Ladies

hey tallmom2b,
I hope this works better

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

If not how do I do this??
Where do I find the correct code to use on here?

Wilsey- your chart still looks really good. Keep us posted on how Monday goes:)

Jellytots- glad you are feeling better:)

My temp was up this morn. :thumbup: I'm going to a concert/ball/party this weekend and everyone will be wondering why I'm not drinking. I guess I'll just say I'm the sober driver:winkwink:

Thank you for your advise! So do you think there is no chance I could have successfully O'd on CD13 as earlier predicted? I have the air conditioning on alot at night at sometimes it can get very cold... do you think this could affect my BBT results?

Still didn't work, under your chart there is a button that says, share. It will give you an URL to paste into your siggy:)

Thank you for your advise! So do you think there is no chance I could have successfully O'd on CD13 as earlier predicted? I have the air conditioning on alot at night at sometimes it can get very cold... do you think this could affect my BBT results?

It could effect your temps, but I still think there would have been a rise. If you did O it looks like it happend on cd14 because there is a temp dip usually right before O. Fx for you ;) are you using OPKs?

Still didn't work, under your chart there is a button that says, share. It will give you an URL to paste into your siggy:)

It could effect your temps, but I still think there would have been a rise. If you did O it looks like it happend on cd14 because there is a temp dip usually right before O. Fx for you ;) are you using OPKs?

Well it got really confusing because I was using Acon ovulation sticks and all Friday, Saturday, Sunday it gave me a + so I started to question it when I got another + from it on Monday! I think it was a bad batch or just a bad company. I then used another type yesterday and today and I have attached the opk results. You'll see that even though the second line is not as dark as the control its still pretty visable and strong line :wacko:

Thank you for being so helpful :flower:

Attachments

• Dubai-20110818-00140.jpg
    Dubai-20110818-00140.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Dubai-20110818-00139.jpg
    Dubai-20110818-00139.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Dubai-20110818-00141.jpg
    Dubai-20110818-00141.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
Hey Hugsy, I used to use similar opk's and discovered some of them always show a faint line. The positive for the ones I used had to be a dark line - as dark as the control line.
Could those be the same then?

Hello everyone!!
Welcome all newbies.
Temp went slightly down but not low enough. Ff said af was on her way today but we have a no show so far. Hopefully the witch stays away.
How is everyone? Does my chart still look ok?

Hey Stinas - your chart looks really good to me. FXed for your bfp this weekend.

Can you see if you if one of these url's work please

My Ovulation Chart

or

My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/362221/ttc.png

Stinas - your temps are still far above the coverline. I hope AF stays away xx

BFN today but no AF. I really hope I am one of those late BFP.
Boobs are getting a bit sore today.
Like seriously...how much sex am I supposed to have in order to get a BFP!!! If this cycle does not work out I am going to try my hardest to do every other day from cd10 to at least 30. Maybe that will work...if not, off to the doctor I go.
What do you ladies think?

Hey Stinas - your chart looks really good to me. FXed for your bfp this weekend.

Can you see if you if one of these url's work please

My Ovulation Chart

or

My Ovulation Chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/362221/ttc.png

Thank you very much! I really hope so!
First link works!

fab thanks Stinas.
One more q - do you think I have BDed too many times this cycle??

I can't see your BD schedule -- it's something you have to setup in sharing, otherwise, we can't see it.

Well, I think those are in cases of low sperm count. Have you all had a SA done? What you did looks a little like SMEP, where you start out every other night and then go to every night as you get closer to ovulation. So I think you gave it your best try. Your temps look good, too! Hope you get your BFP! :dust:

hey LB, no not done SA as yet. Doc said to me - back in in March - that if no BFP in the next 6 months to go back to her and then tests will start.
Which is one of the reasons why I am doing BBT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->