List of TTC Charts Ladies

Yes, I think BBT and charting is the best thing you can do -- if you are informed about your cycles, then it makes it easier for the doctors to treat you if that becomes necessary! I have been temping for a few cycles and I love it!

Absolutely!!! the more info the better!! I have learnt so much about my body through doing bbt.
I also really love it and becoming addicted to it

Absolutely!!! the more info the better!! I have learnt so much about my body through doing bbt.
I also really love it and becoming addicted to it

Me too. Get excited each morning when I get to take my temp. Lol. Think I should find some new hobbies lol

Although, I have found that a low temp in the LP puts me in a really foul mood! :(

POSITIVE THINKING!! Gotcha ;)

It will happen hun! And it will be worth the wait!

Hey Wilsey, how are you hun?

Looks like my temp drop 2 days ago was AF coming.. :(

Im only on 9dpo according to FF which is strange..

Never taking EPO again! lol

Wait -- you're saying EPO caused AF to come early for you? Shoot, I have had spotting 7DPO the past two cycles and I have been taking EPO the past two cycles.

Is the EPO the only difference in your cycle?

yep, EPO is the only difference this cycle..
I normally have 31 day cycles on the dot.
This cycle, FF says i ovulated at CD25! so it was saying AF should be due on CD40!
But here i am, at CD34, or 9dpo and she is here :(
so annoyed!

Thanks for the info, ladies. I have never had spotting before 12-13dpo with a typical LP of 14DPO, but the past two cycles, I have had spotting starting at 7DPO. I hope I didn't mess up my chances this cycle!

No worries :)

I had spotting from 7dpo this cycle too, not much but still there..

Im just hoping my cycle goes back to normal now ive stopped taking it

fab thanks Stinas.
One more q - do you think I have BDed too many times this cycle??

Every time I click on your signature BBT chart mine pops up lol
I dont think there is too much bd. Every other is good and every day around O time is good. You did good.

Although, I have found that a low temp in the LP puts me in a really foul mood! :(

I agree

fab thanks Stinas.

Is there such a thing as too much BD? :haha:

I have been told that too much sometimes doesnt give his body enough time to replenish the swimmers

There are 2 ways of thinking on this one, every other day allows sperm to replenish, therefore there are more there.

The other way is that the difference in replenished sperm is minimal and every day or twice a day allows for a constant renewal of fresh sperm, which are more likely to live till you have ovulated.

If I know tell you my other half has a really low motility and low sperm count and we BD'd this cycle the day before, day of and day after ovulation which resulted in my BFP, I would say you can't do too much. It may be that that storing up for 5 days before the day before ovulation BD made a difference, really not sure. Am going to give the doctor my chart on Tuesday as he said natural conception was not going to happen and referred us for fertility treatment. :thumbup:

Ladies my temp dropped again today... not sure what is going on now..

fab thanks Stinas.

Every time I click on your signature BBT chart mine pops up lol
I dont think there is too much bd. Every other is good and every day around O time is good. You did good.

I agree

I think I need to sort out my sig then. for some strange reason it doesnt work properly.
thanks for your help

fab thanks Stinas.

Is there such a thing as too much BD? :haha:

I have been told that too much sometimes doesnt give his body enough time to replenish the swimmers

There are 2 ways of thinking on this one, every other day allows sperm to replenish, therefore there are more there.

The other way is that the difference in replenished sperm is minimal and every day or twice a day allows for a constant renewal of fresh sperm, which are more likely to live till you have ovulated.

If I know tell you my other half has a really low motility and low sperm count and we BD'd this cycle the day before, day of and day after ovulation which resulted in my BFP, I would say you can't do too much. It may be that that storing up for 5 days before the day before ovulation BD made a difference, really not sure. Am going to give the doctor my chart on Tuesday as he said natural conception was not going to happen and referred us for fertility treatment. :thumbup:

Thanks so much for that reasurance!!!
I attempted the SMEP approach - but landed up BDing every day for about 5 days over OV time. I am really hoping to get my bfp this month or I am off to my Doc with my charts.
Thanks again

Ladies my temp dropped again today... not sure what is going on now..

Your "pre-o" temps look really high. Mine are usually in the 36.0 to 36.2 range. When was your last af? Perhaps you actually ovulated early?? Do you use opk's? Maybe they would help in figuring your o date.

Looks like the bitch is on her way.
Boobs hurt temp dropped how exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"