List of TTC Charts Ladies

Ok ladies. What in the world is up with my temp!
Took it earlier than usual just now due to work. It was higher than the last 2 days 97.96 at 6:40am so I used the adjuster to 9:30am and got 98.53.
What should I believe? Do I have a freak chart or what?!

Took it earlier than usual just now due to work. It was higher than the last 2 days 97.96 at 6:40am so I used the adjuster to 9:30am and got 98.53.

Hey Stinas, it looks like your chart did a similar thing last cycle too. I think you actually Od on cd 27. On average LP is 13 or 14 days long. So after O 13 or 14 days later AF is due. It's definitely not unheard of for the body to gear up (get a positive OPK) and days later O. If I'm right your 11dpo and AF will be due in 2 or 3 days. :shrug: that's my best guess.
Fx AF will stay away and you'll get your bfp :)

Hey ladies - could one of you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think of yesterdays dip, please.
Could that have been implantation dip? and todays rise looking even better?
Thanks ladies

Hey ladies - could one of you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think of yesterdays dip, please.
Thanks ladies

If that was my chart I would be very excited. I had a bigger dip in my chart around same DPO and I was pregnant for DS! x

yay!!!!
Oh just saw me looking at charts and thought it was really complicated - so I had to explain what all of this was for, why the change in body temps and all that stuff - heehee
FXed I get my BFP sometime in the week then!! which DPO did you test?
I am thinking implantation took place yesterday then - when should I test?

Thanks ladies

Your chart looks great! :) usuallly IDs are bigger than that, but ya never know;)

Tallmom, how much is the implantation dip? You have any idea about it? I know it will probably vary, but just curious?

Thx.

Hi ladies how are you all? Could someone please look at my chart and tell me what they think- I'm going a bit crazy!? FF only recognises my O in research mode not in advanced. Thank you! :) xxx

hey hugsy - its really difficult to say as you have not added any info about CM. Can you remember if and when you had EWCM?

hey hugsy - its really difficult to say as you have not added any info about CM. Can you remember if and when you had EWCM?

Unfortunately not skweek :( I dont get any in my knickers (sorry tmi) and I'm too afraid to check for it up there myself... I know... I know...

really easy to spot EWCM - is if when you go to the toilet and have to wipe and wipe and wipe some more to get rid of the CM - thats EWCM - really clear stretchy cm

Thanks skweek I will remember that for next cycle.

I know its a waiting game with my chart right now but I just hate not knowing what is going on. I was in hope that O O'd on cd13 and the dip yday was implantation but thats wishful thinking!

have you read through the charting lessons on ff yet?
I was rather bored and nerdy this morning and went through most of them

No I havent... will that be able to help me analyse my chart?

I didnt realise it would be so helpful!

Yup it sure will
If you log into FF - there is a tool bar down the left hand side.
click on the charting course.
click register now
click which ever one you want
then start reading course
there are 20 lessons all with titles - so read through and see which ones might help you
good luck

evening guys, hope you are all okay.

been a rather busy weekend for me, had the in-laws down for the weekend with my 2 brothers in law, their girlfriends and my lovely hubby. been quite good at keeping my mind off things which i thought would help move things on, but still no sign of anything as yet. which could be a good thing but still a bit frustrating.

Hey Stinas, it looks like your chart did a similar thing last cycle too. I think you actually Od on cd 27. On average LP is 13 or 14 days long. So after O 13 or 14 days later AF is due. It's definitely not unheard of for the body to gear up (get a positive OPK) and days later O. If I'm right your 11dpo and AF will be due in 2 or 3 days. :shrug: that's my best guess.
Fx AF will stay away and you'll get your bfp :)

You think it did it to me again? The bitch! Lol. Now I am afraid I didn't dtd enough. I guess time will only tell.

Tallmom, how much is the implantation dip? You have any idea about it? I know it will probably vary, but just curious?

Thx.

It seems like it is usually a pretty significant dip usually (.3 F) But I think it can vary. And a dip in the LP doesn't always mean that you are pregnant either, but it occurs in pregnant womens charts more often than charts that don't result in a bfp. Implantation usually occurs 7-10 DPO.

Hi ladies how are you all? Could someone please look at my chart and tell me what they think- I'm going a bit crazy!? FF only recognises my O in research mode not in advanced. Thank you! :) xxx

:hi: Hugsys - I couldn't view your chart for some reason, Can you try posting the link again?

You think it did it to me again? The bitch! Lol. Now I am afraid I didn't dtd enough. I guess time will only tell.

It did kinda look it to me, but it looks like it's a trend so if this isn't the cycle than you can be prepared to keep on BD next cycle just to make sure :thumbup:

Do you think I'm still in? Still have a slight chance?
Yes if there is a next cycle, hopefully not, I am going to bd every other day all they way until af.

Do you think I'm still in? Still have a slight chance?
Yes if there is a next cycle, hopefully not, I am going to bd every other day all they way until af.

I think you still have a slight chance. Fx for u!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->