List of TTC Charts Ladies

This sucks.
Why do I ovulate so much after my surge? I don't get it b

Hey ladies - could one of you take a look at my chart and tell me what you think of yesterdays dip, please.
Could that have been implantation dip? and todays rise looking even better?
Thanks ladies

As someone else said, that dip is a little small for implantation, it is usually at least 0.3 degrees, and often quite a lot more than that.

Having said that, it could be a fall back rise pattern. If you look at my chart, its the one I got my BFP on, I would predict a larger dip in the next few days for inplantation.

I got my bfp at 10dpo, which was 2 days after the large inplantation dip, although this is considered early for a bfp.

Your temperature rise itself is looking very good, if it stays up that high or goes a little higher, it will look triphasic and more pregnancy than non pregnancy charts show triphasic temp patterns.

fx and Good Luck :thumbup:

This sucks.
Why do I ovulate so much after my surge? I don't get it b

Not sure, but it has happened to me too. Stress, hormonal imbalance, it's hard to say.
If I don't get my bfp this cycle than I bought soy isoflavones to give those a shot. They are supposed to help ovulation. And I REALLY don't want to wait another 58 days to O!!! That's a 71 day cycle :nope:

I have to look into that. I'm tired of this crap!
I just dont understand how and why it keeps doing this to me.

Hi Tallmom2b could you please help me interpret my chart? Background is FF detects OV at CD13 where I had also thought it was only in research mode. I had thought yesterdays dip was from implantation but it seems I may have actually just ovulated now? Thank you :)

Hi Tallmom2b could you please help me interpret my chart? Background is FF detects OV at CD13 where I had also thought it was only in research mode. I had thought yesterdays dip was from implantation but it seems I may have actually just ovulated now? Thank you :)

Looks to me like you o'd on 23. I bet ff will give you crosshairs I'd your temp is still up tomorrow :)

Tallmom, how much is the implantation dip? You have any idea about it? I know it will probably vary, but just curious?

Thx.

It seems like it is usually a pretty significant dip usually (.3 F) But I think it can vary. And a dip in the LP doesn't always mean that you are pregnant either, but it occurs in pregnant womens charts more often than charts that don't result in a bfp. Implantation usually occurs 7-10 DPO.

Hi ladies how are you all? Could someone please look at my chart and tell me what they think- I'm going a bit crazy!? FF only recognises my O in research mode not in advanced. Thank you! :) xxx

:hi: Hugsys - I couldn't view your chart for some reason, Can you try posting the link again?

You think it did it to me again? The bitch! Lol. Now I am afraid I didn't dtd enough. I guess time will only tell.

It did kinda look it to me, but it looks like it's a trend so if this isn't the cycle than you can be prepared to keep on BD next cycle just to make sure :thumbup:

Hi there! Reposted!

Looks to me like you o'd on 23. I bet ff will give you crosshairs I'd your temp is still up tomorrow :)

:hi: hugsys. I agree totally with summer! :)

My temp went up again today, quite a nice rise :happydance:
Not sure what it was yesterday cuz I didn't temp. But the way things are going it's gonna be hard to not get my hopes up!

:hi: hugsys. I agree totally with summer! :)

My temp went up again today, quite a nice rise :happydance:
Not sure what it was yesterday cuz I didn't temp. But the way things are going it's gonna be hard to not get my hopes up!

Its a pretty good rise! :happydance:

Mine went down again....still way above coverline....boobs are KILLING me!
I have decided after AF(hopefully she does not arrive), I am going to the doc to get checked up. What do you ladies think?

I think it's a good idea to see your doc.
It took me forever to make the appointment, but was glad I did.
They might suggest clomid to help with O. They did for me but I wanted to try a more natural route first. I'm going to try soy isoflavones before clomid.
But maybe we won't have to ;)

I think it's a good idea to see your doc.
It took me forever to make the appointment, but was glad I did.
They might suggest clomid to help with O. They did for me but I wanted to try a more natural route first. I'm going to try soy isoflavones before clomid.
But maybe we won't have to ;)

According to FF...I should "test because I may be pregnant" lol...I apparently have more than 18 days of high temps and yesterday was my official testing day. Ill give it a few days I guess. Still no AF. Just woke up from a nap...I felt like I have been up all morning....meanwhile, it was only 5hrs before my nap! A bit weird. Im probably just hoping, but you never know I guess. Im hoping to be one of those weirdos that finds out really late.

I really hope we dont have to go the med route tallmom! Lets get on with this show and get our BFP!!!!

Yay I ovulated!

Attachments

• chartingagain.JPG
    chartingagain.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 3
i'm getting really fed up, i know im not pregnant by now, something would have shown up otherwise. rather miffed my af has gone awol, so have no idea when it will finally arrive and what will happen after that. booking an appointment with doctor for next week to see if there is anything else they can do. he has quite a few bloods results so far from my previous cycles so hopefully they will help hurry things along. i think whats more annoying is af should have been over with by now and well on the way to ov, esp as hubster is home for the next 3 weeks pending his next posting and would have been perfect timing.

hope you guys are all well

Stinas- I think you should test, jik.

Hugsys- congrats on the O! :)

Jelly- it can be so frustrating when the body won't do what it's suppost to! Have you seen the doc. yet? Maybe it's a cyst? That can cause pregnancy symptoms and erratic temps and delayed AF. Fx for you :hugs:

My temp took a dip today, hope it's implantation! But not holding my breath. So far I don't think my temps are high enough to indicate pregnancy. Hope they go back up tomorrow though!
I had a follow up ultrasound yesterday and my right ovary still looks funky, like there might be a cyst there still. Hopefully my doc will call me today.
Still feels a little twingy sometimes but not bad.

I'm out of tests. Going to buy some today or Tom.
Me temp is a yoyo. Up and slightly down. Up today.
I hate not having a regular cycle. It must be nice to know exactly when af is going to arrive.
How do you think my chart looks?

Jelly - I know how you feel! It always works out that way. When dh is ready to go and your not. It sucks. Dtd anyways. Can't hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->