List of TTC Charts Ladies

Stinas- I think you should test, jik.

Hugsys- congrats on the O! :)

Jelly- it can be so frustrating when the body won't do what it's suppost to! Have you seen the doc. yet? Maybe it's a cyst? That can cause pregnancy symptoms and erratic temps and delayed AF. Fx for you :hugs:

My temp took a dip today, hope it's implantation! But not holding my breath. So far I don't think my temps are high enough to indicate pregnancy. Hope they go back up tomorrow though!
I had a follow up ultrasound yesterday and my right ovary still looks funky, like there might be a cyst there still. Hopefully my doc will call me today.
Still feels a little twingy sometimes but not bad.

hope the doctor has good news for you today, also fx your temps shoot up for you tomorrow.

not sure if a cyst or not, never had one before and when i had scans a few months ago everything looked great. managed to book a doctors appointment but cant get in until 5th september so just going to have to wait it out and see what happens by then. at least i know there is no point in worrying about anything as now have a fortnight to wait for any verdicts.

I'm out of tests. Going to buy some today or Tom.
Me temp is a yoyo. Up and slightly down. Up today.
I hate not having a regular cycle. It must be nice to know exactly when af is going to arrive.
How do you think my chart looks?

Jelly - I know how you feel! It always works out that way. When dh is ready to go and your not. It sucks. Dtd anyways. Can't hurt.

cant have a look at your chart until i get home (cant see it on work 'puters for some reason. hope it looks good though. it's okay to have some fluctuations, fx you are on the way to your bfp chick.

yep will defo be dtd when we can as a shame to miss the opportunity anyways ifywim :winkwink: plus if i never properly ov'd few weeks ago then we may catch it again properly.

Stinas, your temps are still above the cover line, I'd say AF is due in acouple days.

:dust:

Stinas- I think you should test, jik.

Hugsys- congrats on the O! :)

Jelly- it can be so frustrating when the body won't do what it's suppost to! Have you seen the doc. yet? Maybe it's a cyst? That can cause pregnancy symptoms and erratic temps and delayed AF. Fx for you :hugs:

My temp took a dip today, hope it's implantation! But not holding my breath. So far I don't think my temps are high enough to indicate pregnancy. Hope they go back up tomorrow though!
I had a follow up ultrasound yesterday and my right ovary still looks funky, like there might be a cyst there still. Hopefully my doc will call me today.
Still feels a little twingy sometimes but not bad.

I had to convert your temps to celcius to make sense to me, but your temp from yesterday is higher than any of mine were the cycle I got BFP. Yesterdays temp is about 37 degrees, mine never went above 36.86. I stopped taking my temp a few days after the BFP result when doctors confirmed it as FF says it can cause more stress to you if your temp dips after a BFP because it can indicate ectopic or miscarriage.

Your temps definately seem to be high enough chuck x

I'm also a little discouraged because we didn't BD right around when I O'd. 3 days before was the last time :( Almost all the FF success charts were those that showed lots of BD around O. I know :spermy: can live up to 5 days in the right conditions, and hoping that's the case this time! [-o<

I hope af is a no show. I don't feel like she is on her way. Just a few pinches here and there and boobs are swollen.
I just don't get why my temps are still pretty high. Alsoy opks are still showing lines. No positives, but there is a dark second line. I dk what to think.
Even if I O later that second + opk did not make sense.

Hi ladies, I haven't posted on here for ages but I wondered if you would take a look at my chart and let me know what you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3195e5

I've only been temping for 2 months, TTC for 12 months so desparate for a BFP. I'm not sure what to think of my chart as I don't know that much about it...thought you might be able to offer some advice. I'm driving myself mad!

Thanksx

still looking good stinas, when are you planning on testing?

I hope so!! I just bought some frer today, so maybe Tom.
I don't want to get my hopes up, but I can't help but dream of seeing double lines.

Hi ladies, I haven't posted on here for ages but I wondered if you would take a look at my chart and let me know what you think?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3195e5

I've only been temping for 2 months, TTC for 12 months so desparate for a BFP. I'm not sure what to think of my chart as I don't know that much about it...thought you might be able to offer some advice. I'm driving myself mad!

Thanksx

Looks good so far. No temps below cover line.

well i have finally had an answer today with some spotting that has appeared this afternoon. glad i finally had one or the other turn up, i expect it to get heavier over the next day or two and get my cd1. not sure what went wrong as neer had a cycle this long but looks like my ov was delayed to a week later, temp dropped .1 this morning so looks like on its way back down if carries on tomorrow.

just had a look at my chart and ff has picked up ov as last week, is that right?

well i have finally had an answer today with some spotting that has appeared this afternoon. glad i finally had one or the other turn up, i expect it to get heavier over the next day or two and get my cd1. not sure what went wrong as neer had a cycle this long but looks like my ov was delayed to a week later, temp dropped .1 this morning so looks like on its way back down if carries on tomorrow.

just had a look at my chart and ff has picked up ov as last week, is that right?

I honestly do not think FF knows what its talking about sometimes. You might have O'd a week later like I did. Lucky us! :dohh:

Just tested again today....BFN! No AF....slight cramps here and there, but not like AF....and temps are still up! Got to love being an odd ball!
TTC is really getting frustrating! Even DH is like WTF!
I just dont understand how some people dtd once and surprise! heres your baby!
Sorry, im having a depressing poor me day. :coffee:

Stinas it's soooo frustrating! Sorry about the bfn, :hugs:

My next tactic, if this isn't my cycle, is soy and to consume NO refined sugars and NO pasta. I'm a sugar hound and I eat a lot of pasta which messes with insulin levels which effects estrogen that is responsible for telling your body when to Ovulate.
Those of you that have been diagnosed with PCOS it is especially important to not eat too much sugar and definitely STOP drinking soda all together.

Stinas it's soooo frustrating! Sorry about the bfn, :hugs:

My next tactic, if this isn't my cycle, is soy and to consume NO refined sugars and NO pasta. I'm a sugar hound and I eat a lot of pasta which messes with insulin levels which effects estrogen that is responsible for telling your body when to Ovulate.
Those of you that have been diagnosed with PCOS it is especially important to not eat too much sugar and definitely STOP drinking soda all together.

Thanks. I made myself feel a bit better by going crazy buying baby things for my cousin. I get my frustration out shopping. It worked...as always.
Next cycle its game on! :thumbup:
Im still holding on to a slight amount of hope for this cycle....even though I know how slim it is.

How are you doing?

How is everyone else doing? Any news?

ive got hope for you this cycle chick, and for you too tallmom!!
although good you are being positive about the next cycle.x

i think im defo out now as im getting cramps now so just a matter of a few days before af arrives.
but im glad to get back onto it and start a new one from scratch, debating whether to temp or not, but i will defo not be looking at any signs, will just take advantage of being able to see hubster for the next 3/4 weeks and dtd as much as we can. seems to work for other people. maybe in the back of my mind i have been a bit stressed about it and that has affected things, also always helps if hubster is home to do his duties in the first place rather than being posted the other side of the country 6 hours away.

Holy crap ladies, I just got a call from the doc about monday's ultrasound results.... They spotted a small gestational sac!!!! Guess I'll be POAS tomorrow morn! I'm in complete shock!! :happydance: Keep all fx that it's a sticky!!!

Holy crap ladies, I just got a call from the doc about monday's ultrasound results.... They spotted a small gestational sac!!!! Guess I'll be POAS tomorrow morn! I'm in complete shock!! :happydance: Keep all fx that it's a sticky!!!

i would not wait tbh, I got my BFP with an evening sample at 10 dpo. Your 11dpo now and you have an insight with the ultrasound.

Go for it hun :happydance:

I think I'm gonna wait till morn. It will be such a mind f@#k if it comes out neg. I really really hope it's positive! It's scary cuz I had a mc my first pregnancy.
But im going to be positive! I'm psyched!

ive got hope for you this cycle chick, and for you too tallmom!!
although good you are being positive about the next cycle.x

i think im defo out now as im getting cramps now so just a matter of a few days before af arrives.
but im glad to get back onto it and start a new one from scratch, debating whether to temp or not, but i will defo not be looking at any signs, will just take advantage of being able to see hubster for the next 3/4 weeks and dtd as much as we can. seems to work for other people. maybe in the back of my mind i have been a bit stressed about it and that has affected things, also always helps if hubster is home to do his duties in the first place rather than being posted the other side of the country 6 hours away.

Thank you sooo much!!! I hope this month can turn around for me!
Cramping is still good isnt it?

I think I'm gonna wait till morn. It will be such a mind f@#k if it comes out neg. I really really hope it's positive! It's scary cuz I had a mc my first pregnancy.

OMG!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! Keep us updated!!!!!!!!!!!!

all my fingers and toes crossed for you, very exciting! lovely news to cheer my morning up. keep us updated!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->