List of TTC Charts Ladies

ive got hope for you this cycle chick, and for you too tallmom!!
although good you are being positive about the next cycle.x

i think im defo out now as im getting cramps now so just a matter of a few days before af arrives.
but im glad to get back onto it and start a new one from scratch, debating whether to temp or not, but i will defo not be looking at any signs, will just take advantage of being able to see hubster for the next 3/4 weeks and dtd as much as we can. seems to work for other people. maybe in the back of my mind i have been a bit stressed about it and that has affected things, also always helps if hubster is home to do his duties in the first place rather than being posted the other side of the country 6 hours away.

Thank you sooo much!!! I hope this month can turn around for me!
Cramping is still good isnt it?

not sure if it is good or not, just not expecting too much as got my hopes up last month and all went pete tong. temp went up again today so that is confusing me. only thing is it was bright red spotting followed by some brown and then didnt have any all evening. not had any yet this morning either. going to wait until the weekend to test when hubster is home, he told me last night he would like to be there when i do so he can give me a hug, bless him.

still got my fx for you, got a good feeling about you this month.x

Well, the test was a bfn :( not sure if that means I'm out? AF is due this weekend. Hope she doesnt show. What are the odds of a fertilized egg becoming a viable pregnancy. Kinda wish I hadn't had that ultrasound, I'd rather not of known how close I was if AF comes. :shrug:
Guess I'll call the doc today and see if they want to do a blood test.
My temp for today may be off cuz I woke up at 4:30 to test and couldnt fall back to sleep so just laid there for an hour, ugh! What an emotional rollercoaster!

You still have plenty of time for a bfp to show, a lot of people dont get theirs until the day/a few days after af is due, so keep up hope as you arent out yet.x

So TMI alert, I had some pinkish cm when I wiped this morn :(
Feel kinda crampy too, bummer. I hope it's not a chemical mc!
I'll keep you all posted I need tons of :dust: !

So TMI alert, I had some pinkish cm when I wiped this morn :(
Feel kinda crampy too, bummer. I hope it's not a chemical mc!
I'll keep you all posted I need tons of :dust: !

I can't remember if its possible to see gestational sac on ultrasound before inplantation. However your pink cm sounds like inplantation bleeding, and if not yet inplanted, you won't get a BFP on urine dip tests.

Try again in a few days hun fx x

ive got hope for you this cycle chick, and for you too tallmom!!
although good you are being positive about the next cycle.x

i think im defo out now as im getting cramps now so just a matter of a few days before af arrives.
but im glad to get back onto it and start a new one from scratch, debating whether to temp or not, but i will defo not be looking at any signs, will just take advantage of being able to see hubster for the next 3/4 weeks and dtd as much as we can. seems to work for other people. maybe in the back of my mind i have been a bit stressed about it and that has affected things, also always helps if hubster is home to do his duties in the first place rather than being posted the other side of the country 6 hours away.

Thank you sooo much!!! I hope this month can turn around for me!
Cramping is still good isnt it?

not sure if it is good or not, just not expecting too much as got my hopes up last month and all went pete tong. temp went up again today so that is confusing me. only thing is it was bright red spotting followed by some brown and then didnt have any all evening. not had any yet this morning either. going to wait until the weekend to test when hubster is home, he told me last night he would like to be there when i do so he can give me a hug, bless him.

still got my fx for you, got a good feeling about you this month.x

Thanks for making me feel better!!! Its nice to see someone thinks I still have hope :hugs:
Sometimes I wish for AF to come just to start a new cycle...its annoying having a BFN and still no AF. Its like come already! Get it over with!

Think I'm out :cry: bleeding heavier now, AF got me:(

Im sorry AF got you!!! I still dont get why you had a sack?...hmmm...maybe doc will have more info for you?
FX for next cycle!

As for me...I had some sharp pains this morning before getting out of bed....just a few....well....they are gone and still no AF. Got a "just in case" liner on, but nothing there. This is annoying!

Not sure if you guys already know about this thread, but I like to compare my chart to these BFP charts...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

I love this thread....just wanted to remind all the BFP's to update if they like to share. :flower:

Not sure if you guys already know about this thread, but I like to compare my chart to these BFP charts...

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...pregnancy-charts-use-comparison-your-own.html

I love this thread....just wanted to remind all the BFP's to update if they like to share. :flower:

Didn't know about the thread, but will add mine :thumbup:

oh tallmom im so sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

af arrived for me this afternoon, quite pleased it is here as means i can now get back on it. you guys were right though looks like i did ov on the 27th. well only 2nd cycle of bbt-ing so all an education thankyou for putting up with my rants and moans the last few weeks :)

Thanks jelly :) its been an emotional rollercoaster these past two days.

Sorry AF got you too, but now we are on the same CD:) here's to a more successful and less stressful cycle!!! :dust:

Stinas- I hope AF stays away for you and you'll end up with a bfp:) Sometimes it's really tricky to spot the O date!

I will be ovulating soon. Can't wait for the tww, although I dread it once there LOL

oh tallmom im so sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

af arrived for me this afternoon, quite pleased it is here as means i can now get back on it. you guys were right though looks like i did ov on the 27th. well only 2nd cycle of bbt-ing so all an education thankyou for putting up with my rants and moans the last few weeks :)

We are here to hear the rants and moans! I dont mind it if you dont! lol
On to a new fresh positive cycle!

Thanks jelly :) its been an emotional rollercoaster these past two days.

Sorry AF got you too, but now we are on the same CD:) here's to a more successful and less stressful cycle!!! :dust:

Stinas- I hope AF stays away for you and you'll end up with a bfp:) Sometimes it's really tricky to spot the O date!

Thank you! I hope so!
I hope this cycle is shorter and ends with a BFP for you!!!

I will be ovulating soon. Can't wait for the tww, although I dread it once there LOL

I always cant wait for the TWW...then when I get there its never ending!!! :dohh:

I am in my TWW...ugh. Hopefully my chart will look awesome this month and not go down. LOL

Tallmom2b and Jelly Tots- I'm sorry AF got you but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that she stays away next cycle!!

I was hoping somebody could interpret my chart for me? How is it looking?!

I love this thread its so helpful!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"