List of TTC Charts Ladies

Thanks jelly :) its been an emotional rollercoaster these past two days.

Sorry AF got you too, but now we are on the same CD:) here's to a more successful and less stressful cycle!!! :dust:
Yey for being cycle buddies this month! :) x

I will be ovulating soon. Can't wait for the tww, although I dread it once there LOL

fx for your tww chick x

We are here to hear the rants and moans! I dont mind it if you dont! lol
On to a new fresh positive cycle!

lol, i dont mind at all, just aware that i could have been a bit too moany this month as been a rather annoying cycle. yep defo onta a more positive cycle.
fx for you still chick x

I will be ovulating soon. Can't wait for the tww, although I dread it once there LOL

fx for you hun x

I am in my TWW...ugh. Hopefully my chart will look awesome this month and not go down. LOL

fx chick, looking good and high for you still :) x

Tallmom2b and Jelly Tots- I'm sorry AF got you but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that she stays away next cycle!!

I was hoping somebody could interpret my chart for me? How is it looking?!

I love this thread its so helpful!!!

your chart is looking good from what im seeing chick, fx it starys good for you x

well ive had a look at the calendar and my average cycle length is now 38 days, af is due the day or two before my 2nd wedding anniversary. so maybe it was meant to be a longer one this month so i could possibly get a bfp on our anniversary. that would be the ultimate present for us both. think i may even get a card made just in case, or just not write in it until the morning and then can put the test in with it or something. something positive to think about anyways :)

Thanks jelly :) its been an emotional rollercoaster these past two days.

Sorry AF got you too, but now we are on the same CD:) here's to a more successful and less stressful cycle!!! :dust:
Yey for being cycle buddies this month! :) x

fx for your tww chick x

We are here to hear the rants and moans! I dont mind it if you dont! lol
On to a new fresh positive cycle!

lol, i dont mind at all, just aware that i could have been a bit too moany this month as been a rather annoying cycle. yep defo onta a more positive cycle.
fx for you still chick x

fx for you hun x

I am in my TWW...ugh. Hopefully my chart will look awesome this month and not go down. LOL

fx chick, looking good and high for you still :) x

Tallmom2b and Jelly Tots- I'm sorry AF got you but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that she stays away next cycle!!

I was hoping somebody could interpret my chart for me? How is it looking?!

I love this thread its so helpful!!!

your chart is looking good from what im seeing chick, fx it starys good for you x

well ive had a look at the calendar and my average cycle length is now 38 days, af is due the day or two before my 2nd wedding anniversary. so maybe it was meant to be a longer one this month so i could possibly get a bfp on our anniversary. that would be the ultimate present for us both. think i may even get a card made just in case, or just not write in it until the morning and then can put the test in with it or something. something positive to think about anyways :)

When by bff got her BFP dh was away so when he got back we gave him a letter written as if it was her son and gave it to him with the u/s. Thought i gave u an idea :thumbup: I say we as me and her were inseparable ( im the one that got her test and told her it was BFP) special moment :cry::happydance:

Thanks for still having hope for me jelly.
I'm hoping for a late bfp. It's probably not going to happen, but I guess I'm still in the game. Temps are still up. Hopefully I get my bfp soon!

How is everyone today??
I am super bored waiting for this hurricane to blow over! I am getting cabin fever!

Can you add my chart? It is in my signature... purple is my favorite color!

Got my pos opk but it was fmu as forgot and pee before going to bed:dohh:
Should I count as positive?

I usually use FMU....i drink wayyyy too much water during the day and pee all the time, so I have no other choice.
I would count it, but maybe do another one later on in the day and tom just in case.

I usually use FMU....i drink wayyyy too much water during the day and pee all the time, so I have no other choice.
I would count it, but maybe do another one later on in the day and tom just in case.

its only considered fmu but its afternoons since I work nights. But I will test until goes negative so I know whether to get donationmonday or not.

its only considered fmu but its afternoons since I work nights. But I will test until goes negative so I know whether to get donationmonday or not.

Its still your first urine of the start of your day....I would think its the best to test with, but the box says no. Lots of people on here test with it anyways. I do.
I would also keep testing...I like to see how long the surge lasts.
Good luck!!! I get super excited seeing a +OPK....imagine how exciting a BFP would be?!

Its still your first urine of the start of your day....I would think its the best to test with, but the box says no. Lots of people on here test with it anyways. I do.
I would also keep testing...I like to see how long the surge lasts.
Good luck!!! I get super excited seeing a +OPK....imagine how exciting a BFP would be?!

oooh I know I also test until negative. Its the only 2 lines I have ever seen. Hopefully I see them in 2 weeks LOL

Ohhh I caved in this morning and did my first HPT... negative of course. I'm wondering now if I'm out for the month as I've had no implantation dip or triphasic ... hmmm... any ideas lovely ladies? x

Ladies I think I ovulated, my temp spiked today and had some twinges this morning before going to bed, also have a migraine trying to start since woke up, which is one of my pms symptoms. Fx although was hoping to not until tomorrow to get 2nd donation. Also my cm turned creamy really quick. The past few cycles I would still have watery cm for 5 days apx. FX this is it.

Hello everyone!! Hope all is well!!!
AF showed her ugly face yesterday as well as this Hurricane Irene. No power for over 24 hours and a half flooded basement...to top it all off AF was a killer and between my DH and I freaking out...I was puking. How wonderful. Thank you lord for John Deere generators...it was a pure lifesaver! It ran like a champ for over 20 hours.
Good luck for all of you who are still in the baby making race! For all of us who AF caught...on to a new positive cycle!

I will second that thought - on to a new positive cycle!!!

The past 2 cycles have been a big learning curve that I have totally embrassed. But now that I know when I OV, I will not be temping any more (or at least for now)
I am planning on seeing my doctor this week with my current chart. I am hoping she either gives me clomid or metformin or sends me for blood tests. Will just have to wait and see what happens on that front.
Other than that I now know when I ovulate so OH and I will make sure we BD SMEP style again this next month. and see what happens.

Good luck and FXed for all those in 2WW!!!

Fx get my crosshairs today, temp went back down yesterday who knows whats going to happen tho

Fx get my crosshairs today, temp went back down yesterday who knows whats going to happen tho

You won't get crosshairs till FF sees 3 temps above coverline. I had the same problem on the cycle I got my BFP, link is in sig, at 2dpo I got a massive drop below coverline which then shot back up the day after, in the end it was 5dpo by the time FF decided that I had ovulated the day after my pos OPK.

fx its a good sign for you :thumbup:

Ohhh I caved in this morning and did my first HPT... negative of course. I'm wondering now if I'm out for the month as I've had no implantation dip or triphasic ... hmmm... any ideas lovely ladies? x

Your temps look great! Don't be bummed about the bfn, it's still way early :thumbup:

Is it too late to join this thread? Im New to this site.

Not at all, welcome! :hi:

Well Ladies, wend for a blood test today to check for hCG levels. I think by now it's out of my system but I guess i'll find out soon.:shrug: I shouldn't have waited until today to get the blood test. I'm going to request blood work done when I O again to make sure everything is as it should be. I'm beginning to wonder if something is amiss...

You won't get crosshairs till FF sees 3 temps above coverline. I had the same problem on the cycle I got my BFP, link is in sig, at 2dpo I got a massive drop below coverline which then shot back up the day after, in the end it was 5dpo by the time FF decided that I had ovulated the day after my pos OPK.

fx its a good sign for you :thumbup:

Got my crosshair and i'm officially in the tww :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"