List of TTC Charts Ladies

Fx get my crosshairs today, temp went back down yesterday who knows whats going to happen tho

You won't get crosshairs till FF sees 3 temps above coverline. I had the same problem on the cycle I got my BFP, link is in sig, at 2dpo I got a massive drop below coverline which then shot back up the day after, in the end it was 5dpo by the time FF decided that I had ovulated the day after my pos OPK.

fx its a good sign for you :thumbup:

Got my crosshair and i'm officially in the tww :happydance::happydance:

It didn't dip below coverline so you got your 3 temps :thumbup: You had one above coverline pre ovulation, was touch and go as to where FF decided your coverline was this month fx :thumbup:

Fx get my crosshairs today, temp went back down yesterday who knows whats going to happen tho

You won't get crosshairs till FF sees 3 temps above coverline. I had the same problem on the cycle I got my BFP, link is in sig, at 2dpo I got a massive drop below coverline which then shot back up the day after, in the end it was 5dpo by the time FF decided that I had ovulated the day after my pos OPK.

fx its a good sign for you :thumbup:

Got my crosshair and i'm officially in the tww :happydance::happydance:

It didn't dip below coverline so you got your 3 temps :thumbup: You had one above coverline pre ovulation, was touch and go as to where FF decided your coverline was this month fx :thumbup:

I kind of figured it would (played with it this am LOL) but last month my coverline was 97.5 so wasn't sure it would pick up or not, but yay lol

Thanks!
So tried to put my chart link in my signature, but as i said Im new here so i wont lie I have no clue if I did it right!
But if I did would someone take a look for me please!!!

I'd love to be added to the list of charts - in a pink or purple please

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35cf43

Any feedback would be appreciated. I know I ov'd but I waiting for cross hairs to be sure which day. This is the first month my chart hasnt looked like mountains.

I feel like my chart is all over the place. Ugh.

I am not yet an expert at charting though I have been temping since March - mine are too crazy usually to see patterns. I just didnt want to R&R

I feel like my chart is all over the place. Ugh.

Hope you dont mind I took a look and it doesnt look to bad, you have a def rise in temps so it looks like you ovulated on CD16 to me. Plus this may be just hopeful thinking but you had a dip today maybe implantation??
Im not a charting expert but Ive been doing it for a while so I think yours looks ok.

Hi, I was hoping you guys could take a look at my chart. Not having the best cycle as I went in for an operation the other day so not sure how much the GA will affect things.

Anyways did a HPT this morning and it was negative. What do you all think?

Had a negative blood test 1.5 HCG

Hope everyone is doing good.
I have tons of house stuff going on so I haven't been on lately.

Same here Stinas, hubster has got his new posting in September so now packing up the house ready to get moved at the end of the month, plus looking and applying for jobs in my new area. Gonna be a bit scary going somewhere new where I dont actaully know anyone, at least the last few camps he has been at we knew one or two couples/singlies.
With all this going on im losing track of temping so just going to see how it goes and log what i can. The main bonus is that i get to see hubster an awful lot more now his training has nearly finished (last day next tuesday when i go down for the parade and ball), so should get plenty of :sex: in to cover all bases :)

Hugsys - your chart is looking good still

totrn, maybebaby & jeoestreich - fx your temps stay high

Jelly that's exciting being able to see dh more. Your going to be a lot less stresses out now. Don't worry about meeting new people. You will slowly. When I got married I moved about 45 min from where I lived my entire life. Granted my bff did the same move a year before, so she is ten min away, but it's not as scary as you would think. Sometimes I have to admit, it's nice living far. Relaxing and nice to fully have privacy. Enjoy your time alone with dh!!
Let's get these may/June babies coming!

Hello everyone!! Hope all is well!!!
AF showed her ugly face yesterday as well as this Hurricane Irene. No power for over 24 hours and a half flooded basement...to top it all off AF was a killer and between my DH and I freaking out...I was puking. How wonderful. Thank you lord for John Deere generators...it was a pure lifesaver! It ran like a champ for over 20 hours.
Good luck for all of you who are still in the baby making race! For all of us who AF caught...on to a new positive cycle!

So jealous of your generator!! We had no power for 4 days!!! AWFUL!!

My temp went down again today. Ugh...I am only 8 dpo.

Its still above your coverline and only dropped slightly...dont give up hope...your still doing good!

Hello everyone!! Hope all is well!!!
AF showed her ugly face yesterday as well as this Hurricane Irene. No power for over 24 hours and a half flooded basement...to top it all off AF was a killer and between my DH and I freaking out...I was puking. How wonderful. Thank you lord for John Deere generators...it was a pure lifesaver! It ran like a champ for over 20 hours.
Good luck for all of you who are still in the baby making race! For all of us who AF caught...on to a new positive cycle!

So jealous of your generator!! We had no power for 4 days!!! AWFUL!!

I swear if we didnt have it my basement would have been 6ft under water...possibly more...my subpump went off every 22 seconds!!! Just today its at every 2min. Its crazy!
4 days with out power...I dont know what I would have done! I cant believe this storm! Crazy, just crazy. My heart goes out to all the people who lost their homes. How awful!

Getting AF the day of the storm was just my luck. I swear if I dont get my BFP this month ill freak out! haha Gosh God...just give me a break! :dohh:

Joe - TTC is frustrating! Just hang in there!

Popcorn - Welcome!

Well, it went up again today. IDK...what the heck is going on

I've read that it's normal to have estrogen surges during the tww that would give you slight dips in temp. Maybe this is what you're seeing on your chart???

I'm finally 7 dpo hope i start having some symptoms or something cause have had nothing so far. Even my temps aren't showing much. Fx and baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->