List of TTC Charts Ladies

Can someone have a look at my chart please.
I'm confussed, my temp is always up down up down, yet my cervix postion has not changed, my CM does but always goes back to C after a day or two.

:hi: girls can you please have a look at my chart- it's my first month properly temping not too sure what to look out for- is everything looking ok? I haven't been using opks this cycle I'm having a break but I am withdrawing from poas :haha: I don't check my cm or cervix just wanted to try out taking my bbt x

Any thoughts on my chart? I am hoping for my positive OPK any day now.

:hi: girls can you please have a look at my chart- it's my first month properly temping not too sure what to look out for- is everything looking ok? I haven't been using opks this cycle I'm having a break but I am withdrawing from poas :haha: I don't check my cm or cervix just wanted to try out taking my bbt x

I'm also not doing my CM or cervix this cycle my charts been crazy before.

Yh it's nice to have a break sometimes :) what do you think of my chart Hun? I'm confused lol x

Yh it's nice to have a break sometimes :) what do you think of my chart Hun? I'm confused lol x

I'm thinking you could have O'd on cd13, are you taking your temps at the same time every morning when you wake up?

Yep there was a couple of times I had to use the bbt adjuster as it was a wrong time- I know thats what I thought looks like maybe cd13 which means I didn't bd enough if it was :cry: I only bd cd9/10/13 and 14! Typical, oh well what will be will be I suppose x

Yep there was a couple of times I had to use the bbt adjuster as it was a wrong time- I know thats what I thought looks like maybe cd13 which means I didn't bd enough if it was :cry: I only bd cd9/10/13 and 14! Typical, oh well what will be will be I suppose x

Well, you can only do so much what is done is done, hopefully your temps stay up and i'll be stalking your chart.

fx for you too scerena and hotpink, nice to hear from you again pink hope all is good.

Trying To Conieve

Charts

Ahicks's Chart
Aliciatm's Chart
AllMacsNow
Angeladdie1's Chart
Anna_marie's Chart
Armywife88's Chart
Babtmumma6's Chart
Babee_Bugs's Chart
BettyBooster's Chart
BridieChild's Chart
Cco's Chart
:bfp:Dreambaby's Chart:bfp:
EmmaRhiannon's Chart
Grumblebea's Chart
Hispirits's Chart
Hotpink's Chart
:bfp:Honey08's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:Jelly tots's Chart:bfp:
Jeoestreich's Chart
Kimre's Chart
Katie Blue's Chart
Leilahs_mommy's Chart
Lisa92881's Chart
LittleBird's Chart
Littlesteph's Chart
:bfp:Lotsakellz's Chart:bfp:
Mammag's Chart
:bfp:Maidenet's Chart:bfp:
:bfp:MiissMuffet's Chart:bfp:
MYPRINCEssB's Chart
Rustyknutts's Chart
S_Dowd's Chart
Snip's Chart
Steena13's Chart
Stefie's Chart
Scooterkat's Chart
Stinas's Chart
Tallmom2b's Chart
Taylorxx's Chart
Tannilisa's Chart
Tina.wt.wang's Chart
Tonibzac's Chart
Tabathavm's Chart
Tupi's Chart
:bfp:Twilliamssbt's Chart:bfp:
Wannababycoop's Chart
Wishing89's Chart
X Helen x"s Chart

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO UPDATE THE CHART LIST, I HAVN'T BEEN ON FOR SOME TIME BUT I'M BACK.... ANY NEW :bfp: ?????? THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDED

Can someone look at my chart please, i'm really confussed.
can i be added to the list please.

Can someone look at my chart please, i'm really confussed.
can i be added to the list please.

Looks like you just started temping not to long ago, but by the looks of what i see on your chart im not sure you have o'd at all :shrug:

and adding you to the chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->