List of TTC Charts Ladies

spent more time in the er again last night. i was having terrible cramps and more pink blood all day yesterday. i called my dr and he said to go. dh came home and brought me. they did an us and i got to see beep again! still beeping!! my cervix is still closed, and they measured me at 6+3, which is up from what i measured on monday. the attending said the sac is an odd shape but it really wasn't that oddly shaped when i had my us at my drs office. they are considering it a threatened mc and i have to be closely monitored. i am relieved, most definitely, but still cautious.

it looks like there are some ladies with some good signs! i can't wait to see more :bfp:s!!

Duckytwins- sorry to hear you was in ER last night I hope everything goes ok for you Hun :hugs: x

Hotpink- hmmmm symptoms I'm excited incase a miracle has happened :) xx

Does anyone know what flat temps before O could mean if they mean anything?

Put me down for a BFP please :)
So excited but very very cautious right now!!!

Ducky - sorry about the scare. Take it easy and relax. Let dh pamper you!!!
Alspals - Congrats!!!

I have decided to test on Monday. That should be "late" enough to give me a proper result. Temps are hanging steady at 98.2 which is good, so it's all a waiting game now.

Tallmom and scerena -- Good luck, hopefully you'll both be getting BFPs soon!

rosabelle -- Your temps are looking good. I think they would have dropped by now for AF to come, so it's looking good still.

Thanks little bird I hope we do too :) I'm not getting my hopes up yet as first month temping so not sure what previous charts would have looked like x

Hotpink - can you add a flashing :bfp: to my chart. I got a bfp on 10dpo and confirmed by a digi today (11dpo). My chart is very cliche...implantation dip and a little triphasic so it might be helpful.

Thanks so much!!!

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!!! I'm praying you all get your bfp's very soon!!!! Lots and lots of baby :dust: to you!!!! :dust:

Congrats on your :bfp: 's girls have a h&h 9 months girls x

Congrats beauty!!!!

Well I caves and tested today. BIG mistake. Bfn.
Super upsetting but it got me to call the doc and just my luck, office closed. When will I catch a freaking break already?!

Hotpink - can you add a flashing :bfp: to my chart. I got a bfp on 10dpo and confirmed by a digi today (11dpo). My chart is very cliche...implantation dip and a little triphasic so it might be helpful.

Thanks so much!!!

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!!! I'm praying you all get your bfp's very soon!!!! Lots and lots of baby :dust: to you!!!! :dust:

Congrats hun

Your updated

Congrats on the BFP!!! Your chart will be helpful to all of us for comparison so thanks :)

Tallmom2b- That's good we can do this tww together :) so a temp spike is good yeh? What am I looking for now? I hope you get a temp spike then if it's good :) Be great if we both got a :bfp: My boobs are so sore too! Oh please god give us some good news this month!

Hotpink- how are you today? X

Your temp should stay up but still might fluctuate up and down a little. High temps are good, a big dip between 6-13dpo is good too:)
I'm waiting for that good news!

Does anyone know what flat temps before O could mean if they mean anything?

I've seen it before, I think it has something to do with level hormones and good charting practices :winkwink: looks like you will O within a day or two :)

Put me down for a BFP please :)
So excited but very very cautious right now!!!

Yaeeee! Congrats! :happydance:

Thanks so much!!!

Congrats beauty!!!! :hugs:

Congrats beauty!!!!

Well I caves and tested today. BIG mistake. Bfn.
Super upsetting but it got me to call the doc and just my luck, office closed. When will I catch a freaking break already?!

Sorry Stinas! But your not out yet! It's still early, who knows maybe implantation hasn't happend yet, and that's why HPT hasn't detected it yet?
:dust:

Tallmom2b- ok thanks now I know what to look out for :) hopefully we get a :bfp: this cycle let's get some good charts again :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->