List of TTC Charts Ladies

wow congrats on the BFP's girls!! lets keep them coming! :)

my temp had a small drop today! :(:(
its still above the coverline but only just...
i tested again and another BFN but still not feeling like AF is coming..
feeling a bit down today...

Congrats beauty!!!!

Well I caves and tested today. BIG mistake. Bfn.
Super upsetting but it got me to call the doc and just my luck, office closed. When will I catch a freaking break already?!

Your chart is looking good so far. Your still in...don't count yourself out yet.

Tallmom - I hope so!!! It was pretty depressing putting the frer up against any kind of light trying to find a line. At one point I saw something, but it was just my eyes. Pretty sad. Im just really starting to think something is wrong with me.
Like how can my chart be so "good looking" and get a bfn. I just dont get it!!!

Rosabelle - I feel like your avatar! lol I totally know how you feel today...we are both in a very similar boat!

Hotpink - I hope you get a surprise!!

Beauty - Thank you! I hope its just too early for testing!

I am calling doc monday to make an apt. My friend told me to tell her its a possibility that I could be just so they can sneak me in sooner.

Tallmom - I hope so!!! It was pretty depressing putting the frer up against any kind of light trying to find a line. At one point I saw something, but it was just my eyes. Pretty sad. Im just really starting to think something is wrong with me.
Like how can my chart be so "good looking" and get a bfn. I just dont get it!!!

Rosabelle - I feel like your avatar! lol I totally know how you feel today...we are both in a very similar boat!

Hotpink - I hope you get a surprise!!

Beauty - Thank you! I hope its just too early for testing!

I am calling doc monday to make an apt. My friend told me to tell her its a possibility that I could be just so they can sneak me in sooner.

If i get a surprise it sure would be lol

Gl rosabelle & stinas :)
:dust: to every one

Last night and a couple of times yesterday I had a real sharp pain in my stomach it was really hurting I hope something bad isn't happening x

Hi scerena, your chart still looks good, dips like that at this point isn't such a bad thing. Cramps in stomach could be a good sign:shrug: it's still early:)

I hope so tallmom2b that dip worried me this morning and th cramps they hurt really bad x

Hi scerena, your chart still looks good, dips like that at this point isn't such a bad thing. Cramps in stomach could be a good sign:shrug: it's still early:)

I agree, what ive read implantation is about 7 to 10 dpo so thats possible this is why your stomach was cramping.

Hmmmm fingers crossed it's unlikely but I suppose that it could happen x

Okay ladies, i was sitting here looking at yall charts and then i felt fludding on my right side im at cd13 about to O any day now, but this fludding i never felt before in any cycles i had... any advice? cant test till i get my order in GRRRR....

Cd 57...98.2 once again. If I'm not preg what's going on?
Really confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->