List your IVF Successes here

Oh you give me hope! I am 38 as well (although I see your eggs are technically younger!) and I am really hoping for another BFP. I start my IVF cycle as soon as I get my period - next week probably. And congrats to all the others - it's so inspiring to read these success stories

My current pregnancy resulted from a retrieval when I was 40. So, there is definitely hope, especially since you've already had a child using your own eggs!

Oh you give me hope! I am 38 as well (although I see your eggs are technically younger!) and I am really hoping for another BFP. I start my IVF cycle as soon as I get my period - next week probably. And congrats to all the others - it's so inspiring to read these success stories

My current pregnancy resulted from a retrieval when I was 40. So, there is definitely hope, especially since you've already had a child using your own eggs!

Oh that is so reassuring. Thanks for sharing!

-How long TTC: 4 years

-Diagnosis or any known issues: PCOS and Endometriosis discovered during c-section

-Treatments you tried before IVF: 10 cycles of Clomid

-How many IVF did you do before success: I got a BFP after my first cycle but I sadly had a missed miscarriage

-Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No

-Protocol (meds taken): Buserelin, 150/175 IU Gonal F, Ovitrelle, and Crinone

-How many follicles at ER: 60+

-How many eggs retrieved: 12

-How many eggs fertilized: 10

-How many days between ER and ET: 5

-How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 4AB top grade embryo

-How many days bed rest: None, my clinic told me to take it easy for the rest of the day but yo continue going about life as normal

-Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Cramping

-What day you got your BFP: First faint line at 4dp5dt

-HPT before blood test: Most UK clinics don't due blood tests but I did take several HPTs before my OTD

-Number of first beta: N/A- never had bloods drawn

-Number of babies: I

*Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: Be kind to yourself. Talk and share your feelings with your partner. Take things one day at a time.

My miracle baby entered the world on 5th July at 36+5 via EMCS and I could never be more thankful to all of those people that helped me become a mummy to my precious boy.

-How long TTC: 3 years 10 months

-Diagnosis or any known issues: Late on set Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and unexplained fertility

-Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 cycles of Clomid

-How many IVF did you do before success: This is my first cycle

-Protocol (meds taken): Gonal F and Cetrotide

-How many follicles at ER: No idea

-How many eggs retrieved: 4

-How many eggs fertilized: 4

-How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 top grade transferred and 1 frozen

-How many days bed rest: Just relaxed rest of transfer day and had 4 days off work

-Symptoms or issues during 2WW: Cramping, wind :wacko: weird dreams

-What day you got your BFP: Very quick and strong BFP on 10dp5dt

-HPT before blood test: Yes

-Number of first beta: Not had blood test

-Number of babies: Not sure yet, should be 1

Congrats to all the new BFP ladies and good luck to the ones about to cycle or are! xx

-Diagnosis or any known issues: Late on set Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia and unexplained fertility

-How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 1 top grade transferred and 1 frozen

-How many days bed rest: Just relaxed rest of transfer day and had 4 days off work

Hi zelly,

It's so nice to see your success story here!! Congrats again :)

Hi zelly,

Thank you. How are you? X

So lovely to see all the successes. I remember feeling very disheartened. I was a registered nurse for years. I was making small talk with a doctor, she was quite young. I was telling her that I was waiting for my first round of ICSI due to my husband's low sperm count, and she said to me....' It doesn't usually work ...and was really pessimistic and darn right bitchy! I remember coming home from my shift and just feeling hopeless. She was wrong and it did work, not once but twice. I'm now 40 and a mother to a 4 year old and nearly 2 year old. Harriet's whose 4 was a second attempt. She was a frozen embroyo. George was also a second go. I went back for Frozen embroyos but they didn't work and so I did a full round. I ended up with just two embroyos both grade 1 and 1 ended up george. I know people that I had 5 attempts at IVF but got there in the end. So don't give up..just keep reading the success stories. Going through IVF is hard, and I've never forgotten it. Keep going if you haven't got there yet! Xxx

Hi zelly,

Hi zelly,

The wait is driving me crazy! Also, I haven't had any symptoms, so I worry it might not have worked. This is absolute torture!

Hi zelly,

Hi zelly,

The wait is driving me crazy! Also, I haven't had any symptoms, so I worry it might not have worked. This is absolute torture!

I know what you mean. The only really symptom I had was af type cramping but was diff to norm pre AF cramp. Had from 6dp5dt. Even now 8.5 weeks pregnant apart from being tired and waking up 3 times every night for the loo and occasionally over emotional I don't feel pg. When do u test? Xx

Hi zelly,

Hi zelly,

I know what you mean. The only really symptom I had was af type cramping but was diff to norm pre AF cramp. Had from 6dp5dt. Even now 8.5 weeks pregnant apart from being tired and waking up 3 times every night for the loo and occasionally over emotional I don't feel pg. When do u test? Xx

Thanks for sharing, zelly. It makes me feel better to know that even without the traditional pregnancy symptoms this could still work.

I test on Friday. I'm terrified!!

Name: TLK
How long TTC: over a year
Diagnosis or any known issues: guessing "old" eggs?
Treatments you tried before IVF: 3 round of clomid
How many IVF did you do before success: zero - my one and only
Are you using donor eggs or sperm:no
Protocol (meds taken): Gonal f and Luveris
How many follicles at ER: 12
How many eggs retrieved: 5
How many eggs fertilized: 5
How many days between ER and ET: 3
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 eight cells
How many days bed rest: just the day of
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: sore armpits
What day you got your BFP:15dpt3dt
HPT before blood test: NO!
Number of first beta: 1310
Number of babies: 2!
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: that this process is very emotional - full of ups and downs. You can have bad news and then boom - it can change to good news. Unfortunately the vice versa can always happen. It's a luck of the draw.

Name: Brigteyez73
How long TTC: 3 years
Diagnosis or any known issues: Male factor and blocked tube
Treatments you tried before IVF:2 rounds of IVF and 1 freeze all cycle
How many IVF did you do before success: 1 fresh Cycle, 1 Freeze all and this FET
Are you using donor eggs or sperm: No
Protocol (meds taken): Del-estradoil and Progesterone
How many follicles at ER: 7
How many eggs retrieved: 7
How many eggs fertilized: 3
How many days between ER and ET: 2
How many and quality/rating of embryos/blasts transferred: 2 blast both hatching
How many days bed rest:2 days
Symptoms or issues during 2WW: sore boobs, nausea, increased hunger, frequent urination, swelling, tiredness and sweating spells
What day you got your BFP:4dp5dfet
HPT before blood test: Yes
Number of first beta: 1629
Number of second beta: 3263
Number of babies: 2
Anything else you would have wanted to know before you started this process: I am really grateful for this cycle and that we took a break because it was mentally getting to us. We now have twins and I just pray that they are healthy and strong.

Did you have an early scan Bright? How did you find out you have 2....that is just so awesome. I have my scan on Friday....I cant wait to find out.

Did you have an early scan Bright? How did you find out you have 2....that is just so awesome. I have my scan on Friday....I cant wait to find out.

I had a scan once my number 📱 was over 2,000. My second beta was well over 2,000 so they schedule me for a ultrasound. My betas were high enough that I thought so. But the ultrasound confirmed it. I will be looking for an up on your scan.

Here's the ultrasound pictures

Attachments

• 20151207_135454-1-1.jpg
    20151207_135454-1-1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 11
Ok ladies heres a surprise 🎁. I have been bleeding since from yesterday due ti a Sub-chronic hemorrhage. Which prompted a visit to the office 🏢 and guess what they say?

Attachments

• 20151212_073606-1-1-1.jpg
    20151212_073606-1-1-1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583