Little Lambs?

purple01

Mummy to Ben + Bump
Reaction score
Hi everyone! Our little man is now almost 2 months old and we are planning to switch to reusable nappies soon, I have a couple of different types to try, but quite like the look of the little lamb ones. Has anyone tried these? Any good? Would you recommend?

Any opinions greatly appreciated! xx

i thought they were okay, did their job but too bulky and plain for my personal taste tbh. My LO never really looked that comfy in them i'm afraid. I didn't like the way they got wet all over rather than just one area either. Can't fault the fact that they did their job though and didn't seem to bad a quality really.

i thought they were okay, did their job but too bulky and plain for my personal taste tbh. My LO never really looked that comfy in them i'm afraid. I didn't like the way they got wet all over rather than just one area either. Can't fault the fact that they did their job though and didn't seem to bad a quality really.

Thanks for the comments :) just wondering whether you tried the bamboo, cotton or microfleece ones?

I tried the bamboo ones and loved them and never had any leaks or anything. I prefer the pretty nappies now like my ittis and blueberries etc but we realy got on well with the LL's x

I've used all three types and preferred the bamboo, still use them now he is in size 2s. They're a good basic reliable nappy with the right liner and wrap, and can be picked up for a few ££ preloved. That's what I did and I recommend it because you get to try them out without making a big outlay, and also the bamboo and cotton need a good few washes/overnight soaks to be up to max absorbancy, so the preloved are usually ready to go straightaway. I found when Adam was tiny (he was 9lb when he was first in them) they seemed a bit stiff especially compared to disposables, but when he grew a bit I stopped thinking that. Bamboo are slower to dry than cotton and microfibre in particular (which only takes a couple of hours on a rack after a wash) but I found it was worth the wait.

tried them all and i did prefer the bamboo too :flower:

I use bamboo and cotton and prefer bamboo. I don't find them particularly bulky and like them without a wrap so her bum can get some air but pretty them up with a Blueberry wrap otherwise. They're not my staple nappy but maybe once a day for air to get at her or on wash day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->