Little Rant!!

they could be really old posts!!

hopefully when we go to first tri peps will look at this and see us pregnant xx

first tri peps?

mrsgrimes your profile pic always makes me smile :winkwink:

I got this back from jenny.......
"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March from a cycle that began in February. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 28th of November 2011 and the 8th of December 2011."

Don't want to get my hopes up!!

Good Luck FX for you x

Thanks Lily, i'm trying to take it with a pinch of salt but now even my chart looks promising!!! X

So are you gona wait until 31st? or test sooner? Good on you for having patience.....something I do not possess!!

Neither do I usually!! Think I'm going to leave it as long as I can, my temps will give me an idea if/when AF is on the way. But I doubt I'll make it to 31st without testing!!

Nellyville - your chart is looking good hon!

Hello again ladies,

Well I'm still feeling under the weather, I'm now 5dpo and my temp has gone up again - I'll try and post my chart.

I have little ulcers on my tongue, I feel sick still and have had a killer headache for three days now but no actual cold sypmtoms. A bit like a long hangover!!

I dreamt that I was refusing to do a HPT but my skin was stretched over my belly and hard and I looked pregnant but I still didn't want to do it. Sheesh...seems I can never get ttc off my mind.

How are you all?
x

Chart should be at the bottom now. If you want to have a look...

im having cold like symptoms but it doesnt feel like a proper cold just feel crappy sore head blocked nose and i felt like i was gonna be sick this morning we have just got to hope for the best x

im having cold like symptoms but it doesnt feel like a proper cold just feel crappy sore head blocked nose and i felt like i was gonna be sick this morning we have just got to hope for the best x

Yep, I agree. Although because of how rough I'm feeling I'm convinced I must actually be unwell. I was kind of hoping for a blocked nose as I've heard of that as an early symptom but haven't got one. Just a bit of a sore throat but the killer is my headache. The kind of headache that makes your head throb when you move. Urgh. Thank god it's the weekend! x

Yep, I agree. Although because of how rough I'm feeling I'm convinced I must actually be unwell. I was kind of hoping for a blocked nose as I've heard of that as an early symptom but haven't got one. Just a bit of a sore throat but the killer is my headache. The kind of headache that makes your head throb when you move. Urgh. Thank god it's the weekend! x

i work weekends so i dont get anytime just to relax x

I'm actually feeling really unwell today too...but it's more my migraine than anything else. I have no other symptoms. I had a horrible dream last night and it left me feeling really low. :(

Nellyville - your chart is looking good hon!

Hello again ladies,

Well I'm still feeling under the weather, I'm now 5dpo and my temp has gone up again - I'll try and post my chart.

I have little ulcers on my tongue, I feel sick still and have had a killer headache for three days now but no actual cold sypmtoms. A bit like a long hangover!!

I dreamt that I was refusing to do a HPT but my skin was stretched over my belly and hard and I looked pregnant but I still didn't want to do it. Sheesh...seems I can never get ttc off my mind.

How are you all?
x

weird dreams are good!! ialway have weird dreams when ttc :thumbup:

cold symptoms are really good preg sign babes xx:kiss:

I'm actually feeling really unwell today too...but it's more my migraine than anything else. I have no other symptoms. I had a horrible dream last night and it left me feeling really low. :(

get well soon babes xx

good afternoon girlys how are we today?

im just off to do my shopping and see a friend will be on from 5 pm love u all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->