Little Rant!!

good morning ladies!!!!

wel i had a few drinks last night loved it as well and had a curry yummmmmmmy as soon as af comes no more drink for me!! while ttc all fruit and veg (which luckily i love)

i got lunch at my mums today then god daughters party then im free to chat all day and wait for my asda food to get delivered hahaha.

off to walk my lovely doggy (6 month old german shep ) x

Aw, your puppy must be so cute!

Well I'm pretty sure the way I've been feeling is down to an actual cold instead of pg symptoms! Snotty nose and a cough. I sound really bunged up too.

My ulcers in my mouth have gone too. I think I must be run down.

I have a feeling I'm out this month, don't know why, I'm only 6dpo but just had that feeling today.

Hope everyone is having a good sunday. I'm just sat on the sofa with tissue and a blanket.

I have a feeling I'm out this month.
I had that feeling today too. Don't know why, just broke down in tears convinced I'm not pg. Slept for almost 12 hours last night and I'm still tired. Having a terrible day at work, boss keeps picking at me and I'm very close to telling them to shove it! So I've come to the toilet to calm down and have a quick BnB moan! Love to all xx

I have a feeling I'm out this month.
I had that feeling today too. Don't know why, just broke down in tears convinced I'm not pg. Slept for almost 12 hours last night and I'm still tired. Having a terrible day at work, boss keeps picking at me and I'm very close to telling them to shove it! So I've come to the toilet to calm down and have a quick BnB moan! Love to all xx

Aw, I've had a bit of a cry today too. Was on the phone to my mum and had had a crappy week at work and just cried. Felt really mean as I was really grumpy to my son. Hopefully this is just huuuuuuuuge amounts of hormones going insane for us (in a good way). I like your dip in temp on 6dpo.

Hello lovely ladies!

Just a quick update whilst the OH is busy. I'm in a stonking mood. Have been since I decided to go out last night. OH was with a friend, and both were well on their way to drunkeness. Soooo, I sat at the bar, with my one and only desperado's, and practically just watched news. (booo to the new war!). After stuffing myself full of the worlds news, I didn't much feel like talking to him. He fell asleep at half 10, I amused myself with crap tv until 2. So because I slept whilst still in a mood, I haven't been able to kick it today. Grumpy gnome.
Even burger king hasn't cheered me up!

Not much BDing these past couple of days. And next week I start an evening job. So squashing in bedroom time is going to become difficult!

Hope you are all well! I'll be back to check in later and have a back read. Much love <3 xxx

Cor, I'd love a burger king!!

And yes Boooooo to the war, it's scary. Hope your mood lifts a bit. x

It is really scary. Especially considering all the issues we had in iraq. I worry it will turn into a big thing with all the Arab countries. Iraq was bad enough. No more!

And also, a majorly devastating earthquake and a new war in a week. What is going on!

The burger king was fab! Now its all settled and I'm passed the 'EUGH STUFFED' stage, I'm feeling tons better!

It is really scary. Especially considering all the issues we had in iraq. I worry it will turn into a big thing with all the Arab countries. Iraq was bad enough. No more!

And also, a majorly devastating earthquake and a new war in a week. What is going on!

The burger king was fab! Now its all settled and I'm passed the 'EUGH STUFFED' stage, I'm feeling tons better!

Yeah I was reading today that the arab world AND Russia feel that the nofly zone is going badly so it looks like the West v Middle East again. It's going to be awful.

Aw, your puppy must be so cute!

Well I'm pretty sure the way I've been feeling is down to an actual cold instead of pg symptoms! Snotty nose and a cough. I sound really bunged up too.

My ulcers in my mouth have gone too. I think I must be run down.

I have a feeling I'm out this month, don't know why, I'm only 6dpo but just had that feeling today.

Hope everyone is having a good sunday. I'm just sat on the sofa with tissue and a blanket.

he is a sexy little man yes!!

hope your feeling better now?:hugs:

Hello lovely ladies!

Just a quick update whilst the OH is busy. I'm in a stonking mood. Have been since I decided to go out last night. OH was with a friend, and both were well on their way to drunkeness. Soooo, I sat at the bar, with my one and only desperado's, and practically just watched news. (booo to the new war!). After stuffing myself full of the worlds news, I didn't much feel like talking to him. He fell asleep at half 10, I amused myself with crap tv until 2. So because I slept whilst still in a mood, I haven't been able to kick it today. Grumpy gnome.
Even burger king hasn't cheered me up!

Not much BDing these past couple of days. And next week I start an evening job. So squashing in bedroom time is going to become difficult!

Hope you are all well! I'll be back to check in later and have a back read. Much love <3 xxx

hey babes how u doing now?

its all very scary isnt it xx:nope:

hey ladies!!

ive had a lovely day my god daughters party then had my nails done adsa just delivered our shopping had a soak and now can chill on here all night yeyyyyy

well i need to do my hair and go on excercise bike for 20 mins really as well

how are you all i hope your all feeling better girlys xxxx

im not doing to bad anxiously waiting...for this tww to be over wiith..

Yay! Hubby fixed the boiler and I've been able to have a warm shower. Lovely. Although moving around has made me feel very hot and bothered. Work is going to be :dohh: tomorrow.

i know i dont wanna work tomo booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->