Little Rant!!

I hope you ladies who aren't feeling well start getting better soon! It's never fun to feel under the weather. However, I do hope that those symptoms will lead you to a BFP!

For me, I'm feeling pretty good today. I woke up feeling famished and hadn't gone grocery shopping recently so I got up at 7am b/c of my hurting stomach and went to the grocery store to get some food in the house! Oh my gosh...I was so hungry I was angry. Then by the time it was time to eat, I was nauseous but made myself eat anyway. Goodness...but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. Still resisting the urge to test.

Have a great weekend ladies!

hello ladies! Update on my HPT yesterday. Was a BFN. Boooo! But still no AF so I'll test again monday.

I had another strange dream last night. This time about an ex. Which was really friggin' strange. I dreamt this ex came back on the scene and started behaving like he did when we where together. Then suddenly i couldn't show any affection to my OH. Was a very, very strange dream!

Hope everyone is ok! Any BFP's since yesterday? I shall have a quick read back in second. Catch up ont he goings on from last night =)

bummer lets hope that af doesnt show

I think I'm expecting a little too much hoping to get caught in my first month of no implant! haha! I'm thinking next month will be my month! Although this risks christmas baby.
Are you due a test soon Sarina?

hey ladies xx

gnomer could still be to early fx for your bfp babes xx

im finally home to chilll still not been shopping though xx

9days =] fx

Ohh I bet it feels like an eternity till the 9 days will be up! fx for you!

hey ladies xx

gnomer could still be to early fx for your bfp babes xx

im finally home to chilll still not been shopping though xx

Thankyou hayley! And feel free to call me Naomi, Gnome/gnomer are nicknames. Either suits me just fine though!
What kind of shopping? I went on a clothes shopping binge this morning. I think our house plans are falling through, so used it as an excuse for some retail therapy! :winkwink:

thanks naomi!!!

food shopping oh the joys xx

my house plans fell thru 2 weeks ago as well

thanks naomi!!!

food shopping oh the joys xx

my house plans fell thru 2 weeks ago as well

Bahah! I dread the days of food shopping again! I moved back in with the parentals last month, so its been pure bliss not having to worry about the weekly shop!

Our house plans have turned into a royal mess. So I think we are scrapping it and starting over. Its a major bummer. For the past month OH has done nothing but work on the house. Luckily, we still have chance to pull out of the deal. So yay for it happening sooner rather than later!
What went wrong for you?

the lady decided she didnt want to move!!

we have a lovely house i just wanted a 3 bed as we will be ttc from next cycle x

the lady decided she didnt want to move!!

we have a lovely house i just wanted a 3 bed as we will be ttc from next cycle x

Awh boo! How dare she change her mind! haha.

We are in the process of buying our first home. I was renting, but the landlord didn't pay his mortgage, so i had no choice but to move back home. Thank god for parents eh!
We HAD made an offer for a house that needed a bit of work doing to it. OH is a plasterer/general builder kinda person, so he was working on it. Had it inspected yesterday though, and its not structurally secure. So we are pulling out. I can't live in a house I don't trust!

least you found out though babes xx

Exactly! And, a lovely 4 bed house has just gone on the market next door but one to F/MIL's. Bit old fashioned, but the house is stunning.

Anyway. I am escaping. Off to the pub after much procrastinating. After yesterdays BFN, i have decided I deserve a drink. Not too much, but at least one!

I shall see you later hopefully Hayley! lovelovelove <3 xx

Evening ladies!! Just a flying visit. Had a good day, very successful clothes shopping binge, now chilling out for the evening with OH. Had a twinge in my back and very dull cramps in lower stomach earlier. Trying not to read too much into it but that flippin' psychic thing is stuck in my head!!! I'll be checking in on you over the course of the evening on my phone but posting is a mare!! :dust: to us all xx

Hello, just checking in. I had two really sharp pains earlier on my right hand side - they only lasted maybe 10 seconds each. Since then nothing else.

Trying to just lie in front of the TV and chill out as I'm shattered but there is literally total crap on. I could do with a really good film. I've even got Sky but the movies on there are crap too.

So grumpy! x

Evening ladies!! Just a flying visit. Had a good day, very successful clothes shopping binge, now chilling out for the evening with OH. Had a twinge in my back and very dull cramps in lower stomach earlier. Trying not to read too much into it but that flippin' psychic thing is stuck in my head!!! I'll be checking in on you over the course of the evening on my phone but posting is a mare!! :dust: to us all xx

Hello, just checking in. I had two really sharp pains earlier on my right hand side - they only lasted maybe 10 seconds each. Since then nothing else.

Trying to just lie in front of the TV and chill out as I'm shattered but there is literally total crap on. I could do with a really good film. I've even got Sky but the movies on there are crap too.

So grumpy! x

ladies i really hope you guys get your :bfp: this month and all your symptoms are pregnancy related whoooop xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->