Little Rant!!

to hayleyjj i also have 7 days till I test. we could be testing buddies??

hey babes im havent been ttc this cycle

i had 3 months off after mc in dec no3!!

so had 3 months of tests done and got all clear on tues so im waiting for af to come xxx

but i would love to be your buddy xx

OH ok, well we can still be buddies!!! I hope your af comes soon so YOu can ttc again.

:hugs:

me to babes its due in a week xx

have you had loads of tests done? did they find a reason for ur mcs?

had a few tests back in 2007, for a mmc, but never really found out anything.

was going to get tested this month but had to cancel my appt bc o f my move, and they are all full so I might not find out, if anything is wrong, till may or june. they full till then, and wont work me in before then. I am just trying, and be cautious, and probably wi ll take progesterone, when and if I get pregnant this cycle.

did they find out why you miscarry?

all mine and my oh bloods are fine internals all fine 1mc was due to an infecion other 2 were spontanios doc said ive been vvvv unlucky!!

I hate when they say that. they always tell me I will have plenty of time, bc I am young, I am like seriously. I am 24 years old. and I have had 10, you would think they would stop saying that. : /

omg thats terrible they told me after 3mc they give yo loads of tests u may need asprin or a stich etc they need to see you!!

yeah well with military medical they often dont do that!! they just dismiss you. and I have a new appt, but it isnt till may or june. :cry:

yes u do have tp wait a while my doc pushed as i get to 13-15 weeks then mc!!

hope u get a sticky one xx

well my loss in january was the furthest I had gotten and miscarried, it was 12 weeks. and they still wont see me. all my other losses were 10 weeks or below.

you need to see a normal doc not military adn then get refered to a gyne doc x

if u have had 10 u need to find the problem else it will just keep happening to u x

yeah. I have to go on base, and sit in a office for 4 hours, on a weekday, bc they are not open on weekends. and change my pcm (primary care doctor ) to someone who isnt military and on base, and that is not something I can do, bc they wont give my husband time off to take me, and we only have one car. I am so frustrated.
sorry for my rant.

how are you? Lol

im o kbabes!!!

you need this sorted though babes as if u keep ttc until u get treatment it will keep happening to you and could do your body harm babes xx

im worried that ur still ttc after 10 and no one is helping u xx

Ill be ok. I am calling them tomorrow!!! I really need to get some treatment. and I am sick of his work not gving him time off, so I can get this fixed.

: (

dont worry about me.

I hope you get your af soon and your :bfp: after that!!! I will be praying for you. : )

babes im always here to chat if u need me xx im off to sleep chat tomo??

im glad i found this thread either people dont reply at all or you only get one or two replies (which i am very greatfull for) but have lots on views even a little comment would be nice if they dont know about it. i come on here for support because no one knows we are ttc and as this is my first i dont know much. anyway thats my little rant over with....

so im ashleigh and have been ttc since november 2010 xx

im glad i found this thread either people dont reply at all or you only get one or two replies (which i am very greatfull for) but have lots on views even a little comment would be nice if they dont know about it. i come on here for support because no one knows we are ttc and as this is my first i dont know much. anyway thats my little rant over with....

so im ashleigh and have been ttc since november 2010 xx

welcomes babes im just logging out as im shattered will be on tomo big hugs and welcome again xx:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi everyone!

hi ashleigh - we've been ttc'ing the same amount of time. Though I admit the first few months we were not as focused. I didn't know how complicated it was!

good luck!

You know what I think is cool about this site? I'll be reading a post from earlier in the day or earlier in the week and the poster will be like Oh I hope I get a BFP etc. etc. and then at the bottom I'll see the signature and it'll sometimes have a ticker. And the poster is pregnant. Sometimes it's odd the signatures must update on all posts. Not just new posts going forward. But anyway, I always smile because I know the post that I'm just reading has a happy ending!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->