Little Rant!!

Hello ladies. I'm still in for the count and counting each symptom as they come. I'm pretty much torturing myself for not testing early but oh well...I want to wait it out.

Stay encouraged ladies. You will see your BFP hopefully sooner than later! :)

i think not testing is the best so we dotn get our feelings hurt i am going to try to do the same when and if i get to that point

i think not testing is the best so we dotn get our feelings hurt i am going to try to do the same when and if i get to that point

I totally agree. I tested early last month and I drew myself crazy! I just can't handle that again. I'd rather wait for my af due date and then if/when it doesn't come, then I'll test. I'd rather be certain than wonder and wonder some more b/c I know that's exactly what I'll do. My DH is keeping me accountable so that really helps. I know you can do it too! :)

love this post!!
I just posted a thread on ttc as ppl dont seem to reply to me and felt very low and almost quit this site.
when i first joined ppl were lovely n talkative but of late im felt very lonely..
so thankyou so much for this thread!!!xxx

:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

totally agree!xx

omg really so shes saying your pregnant xx omg omg omg post what she sent

:dust::dust::dust:

hey ladies ive noticed the forum isnt as friendly as it was when i first joined back in 2009 :wacko: which makes me really sad.:cry:

i have just seen a post where a ladie said there feeling really low etc 19 reads not one reply correct me if im wrong but thats a little upsetting really were here to support each other and be there not read and run and ignore.I realise on some posts you cannot comment as its something You do not know a lot about but remember peoples feelings when you click on and read then go!! ( it takes 2 secs to say something)

Sorry if im going on but I feel very strongly about making people feel welcome!!

Lets have some pma and baby dust for our 2011 bfp xxxxxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

:kiss:

totally agree!xx

we used to be like a family didnt we

love this post!!
I just posted a thread on ttc as ppl dont seem to reply to me and felt very low and almost quit this site.
when i first joined ppl were lovely n talkative but of late im felt very lonely..
so thankyou so much for this thread!!!xxx

your welcome babes xxxx :happydance:

hey ladies been out for dinner with oh and jordan was lushhhh now there on there x boxes im in bed xxx

I got this back from jenny.......
"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of March from a cycle that began in February. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the 28th of November 2011 and the 8th of December 2011."

Don't want to get my hopes up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->