Little Rant!!

im just a receptionist babes and do admin work you?

Just checking in! Its good to see all these promising pregnancy signs!! :) :) :)
Hope everyones enjoying their babydancing!
So... Im on cycle day 8, too early to start catching the egg... but seeing as this is my first month TTC I was wondering if you ladies had any advice? Do I jump on OH every night like a bat out of hell?! XX

Just checking in! Its good to see all these promising pregnancy signs!! :) :) :)
Hope everyones enjoying their babydancing!
So... Im on cycle day 8, too early to start catching the egg... but seeing as this is my first month TTC I was wondering if you ladies had any advice? Do I jump on OH every night like a bat out of hell?! XX

well i try to but it doesnt seem to work much for me lol he's too tired at night x

We have sex at the minute between 5/6 times a week. Should we stop dtd that much because Im worried about quality of sperm and all that jazz :/ x

:spermy::spermy::spermy:Hello ladies! Got back much later than I planned, so i am going to crawl in bed shortly and prepare myself for a full working week. (Booooo to work! And Booooo! to Monday)

Me and OH don't spend much time together during the week at the moment, but using this weekend as an example, we DTD 4 times friday, 3 saturday, and 3 times sunday. I also saw him Wednesday, and we did it once that night. I have a really high sex drive, and so does he, so it works great for us. (And this was during my sulk! haha!) The majority of the time, we do it that much, he runs out of little :spermy: He still goes ahead and tries though and we REALLY drain the reserves. I'm not too sure about effecting the erm, potency of his wee men. But hell, we enjoy it, and I don't want to turn our ttc into a battle. I can't imagine refusing :sex: because I wanted to conserve his soldiers!

Which reminds me, he has taken to calling me his little sperm bank. Not too sure whether I like this nickname or not! XD

This is my first month TTC too! I'm just going with the flow at the moment. I think I'm going to gradually become more and more focused. Rather than head first into temping and such.

Wow! Ten times in a weekend?! Were you not red raw?! ahaha

I dont think Im going to temp or do opks at all no matter how long it takes, I dont want ttc to be a chore so we're just going to take each cycle as it comes and be relaxed about it xx

I don't know how we manage. I know it seems a lot, but spaced out it aint too bad! Once in the morning, then twice at night time. Its NEVER in succession. OH can't do much for a good hour after anyway xD

I know! Very small! We should well buddy up with our TTCing! =D

ANYWAY. Need to sleep. Up at 7. I am not a fan of mornings at all! We have already established OH will have mornings with baby, I'll do night feeds to make up for it! haha.

Night night flower! Speak soon xxx

I feel the same way, OP! I just joined, but I've noticed a lot of read and runs.

I posted on the "TTC buddies" forum to ask for a buddy and I've got about 20 reads with no posted replies :(

I feel the same way, OP! I just joined, but I've noticed a lot of read and runs.

I posted on the "TTC buddies" forum to ask for a buddy and I've got about 20 reads with no posted replies :(

Awe :hugs: I'll be your buddy. :hugs:

How long have you been ttc?

I've noticed the difference too lately and I only joined 7 months ago. It can get very disheartening when you're looking for support and you can't seem to find any on a support forum. I've never felt unwelcomed, but there have been a few times with the read and runs. Haley's right, it only takes a min (at most) to just write Didn't want to read and run, sorry I can't be much of help with the answer. Good luck :hugs: Even a bit of acknowledgment can help someone feel a bit better.

Didn't mean for this to turn into a rant, sorry. :flower:

Oh wow! I feel like I could sleep another 12 hours. What I wouldn't give to be able to skip work and go back to bed!

I had a similar experience Aelanu. I have just decided to post more, and luckily I have found a nice bunch of girls!

I'm new to ttc, so I am guilty of the odd read and run. But its usually only if I can't help, or REALLY can't think of anything to say. Sometimes I think its best not to fill the thread up with 'GOOD LUCK!'. Does OP reeeeally want to read tons of; SORRY CAN'T HELP!. I know for a fact that after a few I'd start feeling a little strange asking an unanswerable question! haha.
Although, every little bit of advice helps. I'm not too sure how this forum works. I was part of one a while ago for a few years, and if a thread was posted on a lot, people assumed it had been answered. Silly logic, I know!

ANYWAY. Morning ladies! Just about to go test. Nervous I am! I am going to attempt to get on here on my phone later. Although I'm not too sure if this is a good idea. I have no internet at work specifically so I don't spend all day getting distracted by it. I don't know if i trust myself enough to have it on my phone! Oh I sound like a right skiver! haha.

Oh wow! I feel like I could sleep another 12 hours. What I wouldn't give to be able to skip work and go back to bed!

I had a similar experience Aelanu. I have just decided to post more, and luckily I have found a nice bunch of girls!

I'm new to ttc, so I am guilty of the odd read and run. But its usually only if I can't help, or REALLY can't think of anything to say. Sometimes I think its best not to fill the thread up with 'GOOD LUCK!'. Does OP reeeeally want to read tons of; SORRY CAN'T HELP!. I know for a fact that after a few I'd start feeling a little strange asking an unanswerable question! haha.
Although, every little bit of advice helps. I'm not too sure how this forum works. I was part of one a while ago for a few years, and if a thread was posted on a lot, people assumed it had been answered. Silly logic, I know!

ANYWAY. Morning ladies! Just about to go test. Nervous I am! I am going to attempt to get on here on my phone later. Although I'm not too sure if this is a good idea. I have no internet at work specifically so I don't spend all day getting distracted by it. I don't know if i trust myself enough to have it on my phone! Oh I sound like a right skiver! haha.

Now that you mention it (more posts=problem solved), I think it sheds more light on why some "read and run". I tend to specifically look for threads that have very little replies before going to other threads. Though I always feel that the threads with more replies means that the OP has found some support even if the question is still not actually answered. I personally would rather someone post something instead of seeing a bunch of views but no posts. The knowledge alone on if the question is answered or not helps me see that what I'm experiencing is normal or not. If it's not, then I would immediately book with a doctor.

Anyhow, good luck! :flower:

I also had a similar experience, Go test Gnomer and let us know how you get on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->