Little Rant!!

Just checking in! Its good to see all these promising pregnancy signs!! :) :) :)
Hope everyones enjoying their babydancing!
So... Im on cycle day 8, too early to start catching the egg... but seeing as this is my first month TTC I was wondering if you ladies had any advice? Do I jump on OH every night like a bat out of hell?! XX

hey babes how r u?

i dont have any advise just enjoy sex!! my gyne doc said enjot it and do it often lol:happydance:

:spermy::spermy::spermy:Hello ladies! Got back much later than I planned, so i am going to crawl in bed shortly and prepare myself for a full working week. (Booooo to work! And Booooo! to Monday)

Me and OH don't spend much time together during the week at the moment, but using this weekend as an example, we DTD 4 times friday, 3 saturday, and 3 times sunday. I also saw him Wednesday, and we did it once that night. I have a really high sex drive, and so does he, so it works great for us. (And this was during my sulk! haha!) The majority of the time, we do it that much, he runs out of little :spermy: He still goes ahead and tries though and we REALLY drain the reserves. I'm not too sure about effecting the erm, potency of his wee men. But hell, we enjoy it, and I don't want to turn our ttc into a battle. I can't imagine refusing :sex: because I wanted to conserve his soldiers!

Which reminds me, he has taken to calling me his little sperm bank. Not too sure whether I like this nickname or not! XD

This is my first month TTC too! I'm just going with the flow at the moment. I think I'm going to gradually become more and more focused. Rather than head first into temping and such.

once my af is here it will be my first month ttc as well xxwhoooop

morning lovelys!!

what a lush day it is today sun is shining here today

im at work bored hehe

feeling good cant wait for af its due fri or sat

Well havent been on this thread for a couple of days, but it is still great! So much support, just what is missing from some of the forum.
Little update on me I am on cd21 and have now had 3 high days (19-21) I still get nothing on OPKs so am hoping for a peak tomorrow or I feel I am going to run out of days (last cycle was 31)
My Jenny Wren reading said I would be my BFP in May from a cycle which began in April (so that would mean I get a negative this month). We have been DTD from cd10 every day (although has been doing half inseminations)
Fingers crossed for all of you
x

woww thats good if jenny is right babes

doesnt mean your out yet though babes!!

im so happy peps still love this thread xx

morning everyone!! Hope everyone is good? Havent been on for a bit and theres loads of pages on this thread now lol xx

ladies where are you all today feel free to stalk my journal link is on siggy hayleys world

Afternoon ladies! So I caved and tested, late morning+9dpo = not likely to give a +ve result I know but I couldn't resist any longer. Obviously I got :bfn: I'll test again in a day or 2, making sure to use fmu, but my temp has dropped again, although not below my coverline yet, and I really do believe :witch: is packing her broomstick ready to pay me another visit :cry:

Do you think it's time to pay a visit to my gp? We started trying last April. I'm 31, hubby is 33.

What worries me most is I've never even had a possible pregnancy. I took a few half hearted tests when I was younger after dtd without protection but never genuinely thought I could be pg. Hubby's last relationship resulted in a pregnancy (which his gf terminated) so it's unlikely there's anything wrong with him, but is there something wrong with me?.......:shrug:

well im leaving ttc i got 3 bfps this morning :D good luck u will all get there eventually x

your not out till she shows her ugly face babes!!!:witch:

yes maybe chat to gp babes so they can look into it but i would strongly suggest exaggerate the fact of how long you have been trying as gps like to just say wait 6 months so maybe say you have been trying slightly longer babes leas tthat way they can run tests etc!! :happydance:

Do you ovulate?

Sorry it took me a few hours to respond- I had work last night. Thanks guys for offering to be my buddy it really helps!!! :D

We've been TTC for seven months now- told OH this morning "I don't think she's coming. Honestly, I don't." "You really think so?" "Yup" and he kisses me and we started :sex: !! I think it was a turn on for him ^.^ much better reaction than yesterday when I said something! Maybe it just needed to sink in.

I'm going to go test today!!!! OH is going to run to the store later and get me one. I haven't been to bed yet, so theres no "first morning urine" to speak of. Wish me luck and baby dust!!

I've been writing like crazy (believe me- go check my post numbers within the last two days- its like 40 something) and Gnomer like you I've found some pretty awesome ladies :)

Lots of baby dust to all of us and to a :bfp: for us as well!

oh babes make sure u keep us posted have you had symptoms?? how exciting

Do you ovulate?

According to FF & OPKs I do, although someone raised the question of did I ovulate on day 15 this month as I had a real dip in temp but FF & OPK say I ov'd about a week later.

I'd rather not see a doc if I don't have to but I'm so frightened of leaving it too long.

maybe still ttc but talk to doc as well babes so that you can get peace of mind etc

omg your reading may be correct babes i really hope so babes xx :kiss::kiss:

Symptoms? I've got a LOT of come-and-go nausea and my body seems to have...shifted, it seems. It just looks strange to me- my stomach sticks out further than it should, its hard even when its empty, and when I TRY to suck it in it makes me sick or hurts. Also, crazy cravings- like salad. I freaking HATE salad- but I want one. With some chicken on it..and caesar dressing. Also, I seem to not be able to fit my biggest pants....even though less than three weeks ago they fit me just fine- in fact, they were kind of loose. I KNOW I haven't eaten so much I grew out of my jeans within a couple of weeks!!

Soo I hope I get that :bfp: today!! Wish me luck!

omg your reading may be correct babes i really hope so babes xx :kiss::kiss:
Hope so too!!! I never believed or disbelieved that sort of thing so maybe this will make up my mind for me!

mine says bfp in april from cycle which starts march fingers crossed xx

Symptoms? I've got a LOT of come-and-go nausea and my body seems to have...shifted, it seems. It just looks strange to me- my stomach sticks out further than it should, its hard even when its empty, and when I TRY to suck it in it makes me sick or hurts. Also, crazy cravings- like salad. I freaking HATE salad- but I want one. With some chicken on it..and caesar dressing. Also, I seem to not be able to fit my biggest pants....even though less than three weeks ago they fit me just fine- in fact, they were kind of loose. I KNOW I haven't eaten so much I grew out of my jeans within a couple of weeks!!

Soo I hope I get that :bfp: today!! Wish me luck!

wow sounds good to me xx

OMG ladies im so happy af arrived early whooooooop my cycles have been 32 days but this one was 29 days whoop so now im offically ttc whoop whooop now hurry up and go af lol im soooo happy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->