Little Rant!!

Never thought I'd be congratulating the witch's arrival!! X

babes i got the all clear a week ago to ttc but one thing thats bugging me is i had ov pain last weds so i must get ov pain after ovulation??

im confused x

Symptoms? I've got a LOT of come-and-go nausea and my body seems to have...shifted, it seems. It just looks strange to me- my stomach sticks out further than it should, its hard even when its empty, and when I TRY to suck it in it makes me sick or hurts. Also, crazy cravings- like salad. I freaking HATE salad- but I want one. With some chicken on it..and caesar dressing. Also, I seem to not be able to fit my biggest pants....even though less than three weeks ago they fit me just fine- in fact, they were kind of loose. I KNOW I haven't eaten so much I grew out of my jeans within a couple of weeks!!

Soo I hope I get that :bfp: today!! Wish me luck!

Good Luck!! FX

OMG ladies im so happy af arrived early whooooooop my cycles have been 32 days but this one was 29 days whoop so now im offically ttc whoop whooop now hurry up and go af lol im soooo happy x

Happy :sex:!!!

Does anyone know how late you can ovulate in a cycle - for example I think mine is 31 days long? I'm on cd21 and still no peak

hi ladies, looking for some advice!! 4th cycle TTC No. 1 and 13DPO just done a FRER and got a faint but pink line within a couple of minutes (no squinting required!!) im worried cos im REALLY crampy and feel like the witch is just about to make an appearance, has anyone had any experience of this??

its your body ajusting babes congratulations xxxxxx
:bfp::bfp:

Congrats lilashwee and bubbs on your :bfp:s! :happydance:

Haley - For once, I'm happy the :witch: came for someone on here. :haha: GL, hope you get on your first try! :dust:

Aelanu - Those symptoms sound very promising! :dust:

this af is making me so sleepy need to go home to bed feeling crappy to home time in 15mins yeyyy xx

just ordered another conception reading as well to compare xx there addictive x

How many readings have you done and by who? I've only had two (jennyrenny - wrong, and Gail - waiting to see, she says a May 11 testing date with conception in late April/early May).

Hello Girls! How is everything? Been lovely weather here in the North West. Not warm, but pleasant enough!

Tested this morning. BFN, but maybe a very, very faint line. I refused to keep looking at it and wondering, so I chucked it in the bin and I will retest again on friday.

MASSIVE congrats to our two :BFP: ladies! H&H 9 months and beyond!

And also huge congrats to Hayley on AF. Welcome to the first month tryers haha!

Gnomer you are so much better at not testing than I am - I would already be testing again today. :haha:

Oh believe me, if I had enough sticks, I'd have one under each and every pee I take!
The main reason at the minute is a complete lack of time though. I have one stick left, and I don't think I'll have chance to go buy any more until at least thursday.

Darn real life and work getting in the way of my POAS fix.

hey ladies im good af came today early so im now cd1 whoop!!!!

How many readings have you done and by who? I've only had two (jennyrenny - wrong, and Gail - waiting to see, she says a May 11 testing date with conception in late April/early May).

gail said she didnt know when

jenny said april bfp from a cycle starting in march so fingers crossed

sandra said may conception

so wonder what it will be xx

:haha: I hear ya! I keep a nice stash in the closet and order from amazon when it gets low. :) Right now the back of our toilet looks like an experiment because I keep all of my OPKs until I get a pos and then goes back to neg so I can compare them. :blush:

gail said she didnt know when

jenny said april bfp from a cycle starting in march so fingers crossed

sandra said may conception

so wonder what it will be xx

I hope jenny's is right for you, plus your cycle is starting in March! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->