Little Rant!!

clair quick before you go, which reading did you opt for from gail?? and how much was it?

Retested. DEFINITELY a line there! I shall uploads pics. So happy! Thank you all so much. Now, I'll spread around a bit of my egg catching skills, and hopefully you will all get bfp sooon! <3

https://img829.imageshack.us/i/sdc10058y.jpg/

https://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1061/sdc10058y.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A huge congratulations to you Gnomer! How very exciting and I receive all your egg catching skills and hope this is our cycle! Best Wishes to you and your soon to be baby! Yay!

Thankyou so much! I am still in shock.

And to be honest, I've been a bit ignorant of falling pregnant. Haven't researched do's and don'ts, don't have a clue what I should do now! This is the first time i have been pregnant and actually known. And i didn't want to go rushing ahead and plan it all out whilst ttcing. I was concentrating on the creating too much xD

Yep that is a definite line!!! A huge congrats to our first little ranters BFP! :happydance:

Nelly - I chose the conception reading from gail (it's the same reading that clair got) and it was $11 US. She seemed pretty spot on for me too!

Clair - that's an awesome reading! Fxxx

That's okay. The hardest part is done. Now, you can do your research and focus on the do's and don'ts. Ultimately, make healthy choices and you'll learn as you go. I've never been pregnant either so I can understand. Looking forward to it though!

*folds arms and sits with nose in the air* I am NOT talking to Gnomer anymore!!

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Its going to be one heck of a journey. I mced at 16 week though last year, so I'm still apprehensive. But, I'm trying not to think of last year, that was a one off, and I should be grateful I have got caught this time, first cycle, straight after having implant removed.

Going to do a clear blue one tomorrow I think. My bestest friend is the only person who knows so far, apart from you lovelies. And she is insisting on getting me a clear blue digi so she can take a photo and start a scrapbook!

Going to tell OH either tomorrow or friday, depending when I see him. I don't even know how far i will be, since I am CD38. My cylces before the implant where regular 28days. This one has been strange. Not too sure when I o'd at all.

Yay for the prediction clair! that is amazing! Hopefully she is bang on <3

*folds arms and sits with nose in the air* I am NOT talking to Gnomer anymore!!

KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

BWAHAHA! You know what they say, once one goes, the rest follow! Therefore, I am just the start of a big ranter babyfest!

Hope you're right Gnomer - and if Gail's reading was right, I should follow suit in May. :haha:

I'm going to have a christmas baby, aren't i? Lordy. I should have waited a bit! haha.

I hope you all do. I cant think of a group of people i would like to share the journey with more! <3

I agree, I saw a similar post which had lots of reads but not one reply. I felt so bad for the poor girl that I did a bit of research myself to try and give her an answer.

I'm due to have a Christmas baby also if this cycle we're successful...est. due date is exactly on December 25th...nice!

Congrats gnomer! Thanks ladies for all the good wishes. Pretty scared to get my results but would love to have the constant pain and pressure gone whatever it takes. PinkPad says my most fertile time starts tomorrow so if its not a depressing day my hubby better be ready!!!

I would not mind a Christmas baby at all...I would love one actually. :)

Hi BLC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->